BANGKOK 19 April 2019 01:44

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. शास्त्री जी#WhAtSApP>>>((91))=9001340118~$$~HUSband wife LOVe problems solution baba ji Jamaicaशास्त्री जी#WhAtSApP>>>((91))=9001340118~$$~HUSband wife LOVe problems solution baba ji Jamaicaशास्त्री जी#WhAtSApP>>>((91))=9001340118~$$~HUSband wife LOVe problems solution baba ji Jamaicaशास्त्री जी#WhAtSApP>>>((91))=9001340118~$$~HUSband wife LOVe problems solution baba ji Jamaicaशास्त्री जी#WhAtSApP>>>((91))=9001340118~$$~HUSband wife LOVe problems solution baba ji Jamaicaशास्त्री जी#WhAtSApP>>>((91))=9001340118~$$~HUSband wife LOVe problems solution baba ji Jamaica
  3. Very mad at myself for not knowing about and not going to Thailand earlier. I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB from 82-86. I had no idea about Thailand or foreign travel. I was actually 25 at the time and I could have traveled easily. So word to the wise, don't put off all your travels. Do take some time now in your life.
  4. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  5. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  6. I only go back to 2004 but similar types of changes have happened albeit at a faster pace. I remember Soi Yume up behind what was called Carre 4 being mostly dirt and un traveled. Now paved and all sorts of stuff on it. To me Pattaya still had some small town character in 2004. That changed, coincidentally or not after 2006 when Thaksin was deposed. And really changed after the Bangkok floods a few years later. I think many thais flocked to any city with any infrastructure.
  7. Never had a good haircut here. They will keep cutting until your bald or you tell them yut!
  8. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  9. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  10. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  11. 555. Only 7 % of people smoke! And they are a dieing breed, literally!
  12. That’s a terrible suggestion, put yourself in the mothers shoes, having a child abducted is a terrible thing for a parent to suffer, and the child is then denied having their mother. A helpful suggestion is to reach an agreement with the mother that the child gets educated in England and stays with her during holidays, it’s called a compromise, healthy for everyone involved.
  13. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  14. Business problem Problem in husband wife Foreign traveling Problem in study Problem as childless Physical problem Problem in family relations problem in your love Willful marriage Promotions our wised love back pAndIt~:~AsTrOlOgEr~:gUrU jI
  15. Ok , are we done with the jokes now ? It will not surprise me if Big Joke will become the next Minister of Foreign affairs in the new Prayut government. He is just starting to learn about the world and the first stop is in the US.
  16. He's got the supporting actor role in the next Batman movie?
  17. I have to agree with Pelosi on this (I usually don't). Don't impeach him, his crybaby antics will get some emotional response that could blow back. Let him go down in flames, but there needs to be a way to curb his power of pardoning in the meantime. No worries about him maintaining his dignity, he doesn't have any. My fantasy scenario is him sneaking away and living in exile and disgrace in Russia, with all his US assets confiscated.
  18. His post is an inactive one. He doesn't have duties assigned to him. He's not going in any kind of official status. Accordingly, no requests made for official handling, and bear in mind, he's on Prayuth's shit list. Posted 6 hours ago ‘Big Joke’ granted leave for US trip By The Nation Former Immigration Bureau chief Pol Lt-General Surachate Hakparn is on leave until the end of April, his new boss said on Thursday. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30367919
  19. A GP should be be to deal with this. It happened to me in Phangan years ago. However, if you are looking for the top boy in CM and possibly the country then Dr Nawat at RAM.
  20. The Navy has charged him with offenses that carry life in prison or the death penalty. Would you take that chance? The way the offenses are reported in the media, it's not up to the death penalty of life imprisonment. Those are the only 2 options mentioned. Given that the guy obviously has access to a boat, I'd take my chances with Malaysian immigration before I'd report to any Thai authorities.
  21. So you think you can't build muscle on a ketogenic diet? Read these research studies and you might change your mind. Effect of beta-hydroxybutyrate on whole-body leucine kinetics and fractional mixed skeletal muscle protein synthesis in humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC303494/pdf/jcinvest00079-0206.pdf This study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that beta-hydroxybutyrate (i.e.: ketone bodies) promote protein synthesis in humans. The effects of ketogenic dieting on skeletal muscle and fat mass https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-S1-P40#Sec From the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, compared the effects of a traditional high-carbohydrate diet to a ketogenic diet in resistance-trained athletes. 26 resistance-trained men participated in the study and were split into two groups: 5% CHO, 75% Fat, 20% Protein (Ketogenic Diet) 55% CHO, 25% Fat, 20% Protein (Traditional Western Diet). After 11 weeks, the results were as follows: The ketogenic diet resulted in a 2.1 kg greater lean body mass increase. Fat mass decreased on the ketogenic diet by 2.2 kg (0.7 kg greater than the Western diet group). Just food for thought
  22. I'm will be a retired guy on Social Security income living full time in Thailand. So I'm interested in Thai Taxes and US Taxes.
  23. There are no warranties on products sold in Thailand malls including computers? Is this correct?
  24. To make it clear, which website do not accept to send orders as registered mail which is the only shipping acceptable from anyone with a brain ?
  25. The Facebook page in the OP links to the Spotlightphuket Facebook page, run by Pee Jo, another Thai. He gives a 31 minute live video rant about the incident swearing at the farang (who he calls Ai Pumpui) and vowing revenge and to take him down for knocking the Thai girl off her bike and acting so arrogantly. Apparently Ai Pumpui has some sort of connection to the Patong farang police volunteers and always carries a gun in his bag. He also runs a a travel agency there. They're planning to get the police involved to check his business and visa is all legit. Pee Jo presents himself as some kind of powerful person there with connections and all the Thai comments seem to confirm he's some powerful figure in Patong. Lots of comments from the Thais about it's now time to kick all the French out of Thailand.
  1. Load more activity