All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It would make good youtube content to film reactions. I saw one in Pattaya, and responded with rolled eyes and a hostile look. Why would anyone want to broadcast their U.S. politics that way here? It's similar to Russians wearing Putin clothing which I saw a lot here after they stole Crimea in 2014. Anyway the red hat dude started going after me. Do you have a problem? He was looking for a fight. I just rolled my eyes harder. He went after me again. No point engaging trolls either online or IRL.
  3. SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Federal Trade Commission on Thursday voted to restore “net neutrality” rules that prevent broadband internet providers such as Comcast and Verizon from favoring some sites and apps over others. The move effectively reinstates a net neutrality order the commission first issued in 2015 during the Obama administration. In 2017, under then-President Donald Trump, the FCC repealed those rules. The measure passed Thursday on a 3-2 vote split along party lines, with Democratic commissioners in favor and Republicans opposed. (more) https://apnews.com/article/net-neutrality-fcc-broadband-regulation-cc8421bc4f11a3e0f6ffc22c358fbfd0 https://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-restores-net-neutrality
  4. When you call the cops here in Hua Hin, you first have to give your full name, spell it of course, as well as your address unless you speak Thai. When you have given all the information, after 10 to 15 minutes, you can get to the reason for your call... have fun
  5. This news is a bit like the super gonorrhoea, every year they say it's coming and every year it turns out to be a hoax.
  6. If he has a liking for guns so much send him home as I'm sure he's best friend "Putin" will appreciate his help.
  7. Apparently the plan is to bring in ***personal*** carbon credits - limits on consumption. Rules will eventually be introduced (with "for the good of the environment" as the BS justification) and those rules will be enforced through CBDC digital money (once 'money' is fully electronic and paper cash is no longer accepted) as this fat <deleted> from the central bank of central banks explains..... CBDC - Augustín Carstens BIS - Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) Absolute Control.mp4 The true believers are morons who will unwittingly help ruin all of our lives. Fight back and/or at least insist on using cash wherever possible.
  8. When I was living in The American South, I went into a Confederate Flag store and the Trump hats all had made in China stickers. I said the owner: "Hat made in China. Election faked in Russia". And the redneck said: "Whatever it takes".
  9. all I did was offer an opinion on another poster's post. someone pee in your morning beer?
  10. There is intelligence related to solving problems and mathematical puzzles … and there is emotional intelligence relating to how you interact with people to solve real life issues. Some who are strong in the former, may be lacking in the latter. And that’s why it is hard to assess someone’s intelligence. Dyslexic people can be very intelligent yet underperform in a school setting.
  11. No, I asked what the people that the topic of this thread have been charged with, and because you don't know, you post an irrelevant link, and then when I point out that you don't know, you call me names. Not only did you not know the answer, but you also didn't even know what was being asked. Typical.
  12. I think that may be dependant on global warming/sea level rise.
  13. I have a debit card I buy everything with in Thailand - I top it up with BTC.
  14. A link was all I asked for, I wasn't looking for a sermon. 😀
  15. I think of it as the cognitive machinery which converts an input of questions/problems/issues into an output of answers/solutions/actions. The quality of the machinery is measured by the success of the outputs. One of the characteristics of the process is its abstraction ie the capacity to think of practical problems in abstract ways. How that turns into proclamations like 'The average IQ of Americans is 102.3' is beyond my machinery's capacity to understand.
  16. The problem is that is a “cunning plan” that even Baldrick would balk at. Countries are increasingly communicating with each other and swapping information on citizens. It’s only a matter of time before that ruse catches up on you and you’ll end up being prosecuted for fraud … not to mention having to pay back the extra with penalties, fines and interest. Simply not worth it.
  17. It's better to be interesting than smart. Anyone can fall off a log and be smart.
  18. I didn’t claim anyone was being stopped from speaking. Feel free to: 1. Quote my post(s) in which I claimed “people are being stopped from speaking”. 2. Admit you made that claim up and apologize. 3. Flush your credibility.
  19. I believe if you read it correctly, it lists examples of the countries as it states, "these include countries such as..." indicating that the heading; "Most British Commonwealth countries". I know what it says, how it is written and what that means, it does not state that Thailand is a Commonwealth country as I suspect you are suggesting. "Most British Commonwealth countries are included in the frozen list; these include countries, such as Australia, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Thailand and India..."
  20. Possibly, the DWP don't come across as the sharpest tool in the box, however I asked you for a link and can we assume you don't have one.
  21. Srettha crawls to his master Thaksin and gets regular instructions
  1. Load more activity