All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I do not want to be cheeky but how many of us have seen many, many Thais washing their pick-ups at the rim of a river or a lake. A pristine example is the Mabpachan and the Chaknok lake outside Pattaya. Apart from dirt and oil residue the entire garbage of the car gets offloaded in the hope, that the mess will disappear mysteriously overnight. Fine the guy driving along the beach but use the very same measures once a semi-divine Khon Thai is doing worse than that - me thinks 😉
  3. That's because you have attached a set of values and circumstances to a person that has no values and the circumstances don't apply in his case.What part of that do you not understand? -do you think he had a press conference and said "I will not fight in this unjust war" ? You are not addressing why he didn't fight -because he's an amoral POS that got a Dr to lie for him. As for me 1A no fake Dr's note. "waking up to the fact" No I'm woke 555
  4. Calculus - specifically integration with limits. Used for calculating the volume inside a non-linear shape. As the limits are pi/2 and -p/2 ...pi is radians not 3.141 ...its clearly the volume inside a 360 degree shape - something like an arced tube. As the final upper limit is 'bwL' the answer cannot just be a number, using that screenshot. I suspect the text book then moves into the rate of flow of a fluid through this shape and uses differentiation, another branch of calculus.
  5. Thai culture loves complexity and ambiguity ie lots of wriggle room. So why clarify things?
  6. Off topic posts and replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed.
  7. No need to say anything. Just behave normally.
  8. Pattaya now has many domestic tourists - that once would never venture there.
  9. Frank do some research the Russians helped donnie because they were AFRAID of Hillary. If what you say is true(it's not) they would have helped Hillary . Logic Frankie not bias Logic
  10. Yeh sure chose a clinic/doctor from Facebook, what could go wrong. She deserves an Oscar. Should have checked that BEFORE taking along your pussy to be Lasered Girl.
  11. This could be a classic wind-up post. Just the right believable content without going overboard and plays on the heartstrings slightly. Perhaps Shirley Bassey gives in away a bit but nevertheless congratulations,great post.
  12. I'd like to see the photo of her kicking the deputy inspector in the face... What MMA style? Muey Thai? If she was intoxicated, surprised she didn't fall on her face. Lock the cow up.
  13. i don't call it cowardly to not want to fight a war for someone else, go and stick yourself on the front line in Ukraine if you think so strongly. it's easy to say from the safety of that keyboard. and yes, US enrollment figures are down across the board, people have access to much more information than previously, perhaps people are waking upto the fact war is BS and don't want to die for arms manufacturers!
  14. Yep but if you look at the comments on here you can see why she lost - insecure males .Add in the self loathing of white women and you get DJT.
  15. Something surely needs to be done about the Chinese busses. They need route organising, so they can't just go down a tite soi and block everything in it's path.
  16. I used the auto-gates before they were "upgraded". Almost every time I ask whether they have been made accessible again for PR holders, and I am always told "not yet, please wait" without any time frame when they expect it to work again. Since when have the e-gates been opened again for PR holders? When did you use them last?
  17. Owns an Italian restaurant near Baan Bang Rak Pier? I wonder which restaurant? Near which pier? There are several. Sounds like one restaurant to avoid.
  18. Healthy people wearing masks everywhere in 2024 is insane.
  19. Just another observation about our conversation, you've not once answered any of my questions. Hmmm.. You choose to avoid the hard questions? Do yourself a favor. Go back and really study the literature. It's the best thing I ever did in the last several months. It has enabled me to be a good sponsor and help real alcoholics become recovered from alcoholism.
  20. Agree with your comments, but I think the airline and airport, will not make this a reportable incident, under ICAO annex 13, definitions. “Incident. An occurrence, other than an accident, associated with the operation of an aircraft which affects or could affect the safety of operation. Serious incident. An incident involving circumstances indicating that an accident nearly occurred.” Do I would be surprised to see any further details appearing, even on aviation safety sites.
  21. I'll give you an answer to that. Aint nobody clean at the high levels of either the RTP or the military. Add immigation, customs, all govt. depts. etc. to the list.
  22. I certainly hope these trucks dont park in the no parking lane next to the beach...
  23. "We want quality tourists from now on." Too late - visa free entry for Russians and Chinese etc. has already taken its toll. Did somebody not tell TAT that it's quality you want not quantity? - that's all they're interested in, but now you've got the quantity, you want the quality? (Again?) And "Chris Flynn, CEO of the World Tourism Association, suggested that Thai officials appear to have not foreseen the toll the influx could take." No kidding? And the picture accompanying the article will certainly not attract the type of "quality tourist" that is hoped for - more likely tourists like the the gunloving Russian who has just been arrested:-
  24. Really? I like pha-naeng, but don't remember potatoes in it. I like to use the leftover as a pizza sauce.
  1. Load more activity