All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am normally not into government interference and control, but when it comes to Tiktok I do consider it to be the most toxic social media platform on the planet. The damage that it's doing to the youth is astonishing, so kudos to the US government on this particular call. Get rid of this garbage, it is not doing anybody any good.
  3. If my family all want to meet up and discuss their sex lives and who they are banging , well go ahead, but just don't invite me along to the meeting . Imagine if a son announced that he was gay and the Mother said *That's OK, me and your Father often have anal sex, that may be where you get if from* Would you really want to know that information ? If anyone wants to tell me about their sex life , I will have to disappoint them , as I wont be listening to it
  4. Does any one have any opinions on Ramkhamhaeng Demonstration School, specifically the newer campus in Banga? I have read some views about other Demonstration Schools being some of the best public schools, but can't find much about this school (in English anyway). My Thai neighbor suggests this school this as a possible good option, he is thinking of sending his son there when old enough. He's an engineering manager at Suvarnabhumi and studied at Uni in the UK, so like to think he has some experience of judging educational institutes. Looking for schooling options for my little one, and the EP here could be suitable. Prices range from 145,200 - 188,100 for Kinder - Prathom 6
  5. Give him serious jail time - at least 15 years - then deport him, if he's still living.
  6. the Hunter laptop ? you give the phrase grasping at straws new life JFK was 60 plus years ago and he wasn't on trial was he? "remember the the media coverup of the Hunter laptop before the election" Nope hard to remember something that didn't happen.
  7. Not shooting the messenger, although he is promoting a message in the form of an opinion. Fact. Bias and pro-Israel positioning of MEMRI. Fact. The OP is an opinion piece. Forgive me for checking out the history of who’s opinion it is.
  8. EER: Energy Efficiency Ratio (or rating) SEER: Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (or rating) This is the most important factor to consider when purchasing a new AC machine. The EER is calculated as follows: EER is a measure of Cooling Output divided by energy input in Watts. Please do not buy a unit with low EER. You are just wasting your money. Landlords often select low EER machines because they can make extra money by overcharging their guests. Landlords like money. They do not care too much about saving your money on your electric bill. If they charge you Bt.8 per kilowatt-hour, and pay Bt.5 per hour...then....obviously, they will buy the least efficient machine they can find. Low efficiency machines are generally cheaper, as well. Do you know any landlords that will pay more just to save you money????
  9. I absolutely adore air conditioning technology. I have this fantastic AC in a rather large living room, and kitchen area, and it cranks from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and then I have this great Panasonic Inverter in my bedroom which is whisper quiet, and it keeps that room at a rather fantastic 23 all night. I can't even imagine trying to live here at this time of year without the wonderful luxury of air conditioning.
  10. Did you ask what team the partner supports.?
  11. She sure did. No talk from Trump about 'stolen' and 'rigged' elections then. Everything was free and fair then of course.. Including Putins massive disinformation-campaign against the American voters, to the advantage of his orange protégé..
  12. yea dont squirt water into your ear. i got infection from doing this in the shower best way i have found is the ear doc, and her little suction pump that sucks it all out. it can be a little painful, but it is the best way of clearing everything out. only about 600 baht for both ears IIRC in hua hin
  13. More shootings on the streets of samui ahead then . Where the hell did he get all the weapons and the rifle 😳 Although he's one of many I'm sure in samui who are of a similar like .
  14. Neither. Just saying how it is. His Hamas? Nor have they slaughtered over 34,xxx Palestinians.
  15. Well, don't do it then, be trendy, wear a hat with corks on the rim, make a statement.......
  16. A guy's talking to a girl in a bar. He asks her, "What's your name?" She says, "Carmen." He says, "That's a nice name. Who named you, your mother?" She says, "No, I named myself." He says, "Why Carmen?" She says, "Because I like cars and I like men. What's your name?" He says, "Beer<deleted>."
  17. That would depend on your return date, before or after your current extension expiry date. Your dates suggest you'd be returning after your current permission of stay expires on 1st May.
  18. and 2 days ago the NON-elected PM just allowed them to come without visa, great choice Thailand, deal with it
  19. There is no question that Russian history, culture and art is incredibly deep and incredibly rich, this is the land that has produced the Bolshoi and the Kirov, Nobokov, Stravinsky, Malevich, Popova, Kandinski, etc. But most of that is ancient history, these days they're producing munitions, they're creating warfare, they are sponsoring corruption, they're creating oligarchs out of thin air from state enterprises, they have a leader who's one of the richest men in the world from extortion and pure corruption, who also happens to be a serial killer, and they just do not seem to be contributing much in the way of positivity to the planet as a whole. If I'm wrong, if you are aware of some wonderful things that the Russian nation is doing for the planet, please let me know. I would love to hear about that. There are a multitude of reasons why very few around the world have sympathy for the Russians. Those reasons are not limited to their serial killing, despot, thieving multi billionaire dictator for life. It is more about their nature, their history as ruthless, homicidal Cossack warriors, and their total lack of manners, and class. Not to mention the dignity, class, decency, civility, and social skills decades of Leninism, Stalinism, and now Putinism has stripped them of. Some observations on why Russians seem to be so grumpy, annoying and unhappy: In one series of studies with Helena Slobodskaya, a psychologist at Novosibirsk State University Research Institute of Physiology and Basic Medicine, we found that mothers in Russia, compared to American caregivers, reported that their infants and toddlers were more likely to demonstrate negative emotions, such as anger or frustration. The Russian mothers also reported that their young children exhibited lower levels of positive emotional expression, including smiling and laughter. https://theconversation.com/why-are-russians-so-stingy-with-their-smiles-98799 Thailand has invited them in freely and without limitations, and they are now paying the price for this kind of foolish rush for quantity over quality.
  20. She is probably one of those Thai bar girls (AKA "prostitutes")?
  21. An opinion that the Wall Street Journal find worthy of publication. An opinion that also has links to other original sources. Talk about shoot the messenger
  22. I didn't 'come out' to the world - as opposed to my closest friends (all 'straight') - until I was 62 and had just fallen in love with my Thai Khmer boy to whom I have now been officially 'partnered' for 10 years. Everyone to whom (in Canberra) I announced the glad tidings behaved as though (yawn) they had 'known' since forever. All fine. But they didn't feel the need to talk about it. When I finally took my boy to Canberra for a few months to meet everyone and to live (we thought permanently), he was overwhelmed by how warm everyone was. And everyone wanted to meet him. Middle-aged beautifully dressed dowagers at evening gatherings would kiss him on both cheeks. If you could have seen through his darkish skin he would have been blushing as well as giggling ...
  23. But only after analysing the system in a lab for months.... And you figure that any hackers didn't figure it out, even if it took a few months to cut the first USB chip?
  1. Load more activity