All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ah yes, I remember it well. Those were the days when it was a wholly owned British company. They sure know something about building cars in those days.
  3. Way too few for the population size, have any reasonable intelligence, over there. Specially if looking how rich and developed they used to be. Let's be real here, most Americans would think that Washington is a country.
  4. No I’m not. No I’m not. If you won’t say what you mean then don’t engage in innuendo.
  5. Used to be any remote place on this earth would have an Englishman and at least one Filipino, now they are both becoming not so typical. I always enjoyed reading Robinson Caruso, and could easily picture an Englishman as Caruso. I am going to have to find that book now and have a long overdue read again.
  6. Liar, liar, pants on fire, where in my post does it say anything about the river to the sea? Try reading it again, useful idiots are not exclusive to the UK.
  7. I have updated to windows 11 on a couple of computers using a hack, works well. Get the monthly updates, but not the update to 23H2 which I have been informed I will not get. Has anyone got the update to 23H2 using a hack?
  8. Well if you can ban a mob of terrorists, arrest one innocent Jew. Great police work.
  9. Its the people who would "rip other people to threads" who need to be arrested . Violent thugs need to be arrested , not any potential victims of that violence . Suggesting that people are "girly" for supporting the Jewish guy . Well, lets move on from that remark , considered to be rather sexist these days . One guy not afraid of 1000's of animals that would rip him to shreds , that's not "girly" behaviour
  10. Thanks for sharing your experience. You showed us that you have no patience, are aggressive, like to call things bad names, etc. You are certainly in the group of people who nobody should ask for advice. My advice: Relax, RTFM, and if you don't know what you are doing think twice before you publish that information.
  11. Normal massage 50 baht Haircut 20 baht Farang food 10 baht Thai food 0 baht Agogos 0 baht
  12. Yes. Bad timing. He should have chosen 5:00AM. Less of a crowd. At dawn is always the preferred time.
  13. And there we have it. The perfect example of a brainwashed, propagandised westerner, who won’t buy a cheaper but undoubtedly superior product, just because he can’t let go of his bias and prejudices. But he posts in a thread that is for all intents and purposes, a thread about Chinese made cars. What a laugh.
  14. Surprised there's not more reports of situations like this, a lot of that water getting sprayed on people and possibly ingested is totally disgusting, filthy!
  15. You are defending the met police's pro Palestine policing. Because you are also pro Palestine. It's not complicated. I'd say what I mean but I wouldn't be posting for a while. Don't call for censorship of speech and then complain when it stops people saying exactly what they think.
  16. Generally speaking passports become expired, not invalid, people often travel with both old and new when needing to use stamp/visa in the old. Expired passports are still a valid form of ID, in the UK you can fly domestic on an expired passport for up to 5 years after expiry.
  17. Totally subjective, to actually go and see his body, not have to be more people than it would be in a hotel room setting, or even a house. Suicide is never good unless you tell people upfront, so they can avoid the issue for strangers, and you then do it clean with like some pills. That's why they should provide these services legally and safe in like hospitals.
  18. Linked below is the CV is one of the main people sponsoring this event: https://thta.or.th/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Paul-Gambles-Short-Biography-MBMG-Group-and-MBMG-IA.pdf And the following link is the company details: https://mbmg-group.com/about-us#our-company
  19. The people who whine about others not tipping do the same thing anyway. What about all the poor workers in the Chinese factories who sewed your clothes together for Pennies. You wanna add 30% to your clothes bill to pay them better. We all know nobody would say yes. Everyone is a hypocrite. Believe me. Every single one. They are all just trying to convince you how good they are (via tipping). That’s really all it is, just hypocritical virtue signalers.
  20. No, I wasn't looking for comments on the lighting, that's just a trolling comment and more deflection
  21. Perhaps the Brits are also tired of two months of 'Farang, he evil & crazy', a Thai media special feature.
  1. Load more activity