All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was living Kabinburi, with my family and working in a plant full of Thias. In any event, the topic is about Pattaya, where I have never lived.
  3. I’ll see your ‘looking at watch’ and raise you a ‘suckers’: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna118543
  4. Nothing less than I expected - TRD has no 'real world' understanding and working knowledge of the complications of DTAs. Hopefully the head office will provide an answer to that question - as well as detailed explanations of all matters related to using a DTA as an Expat is Thailand - but I do not expect that will be done anytime soon.
  5. thatr is your normal rhetoric... name calling and insulting... proof of child like mindset
  6. “If you believe Donald Trump should get no special treatment from the law because he’s a former president, that he should be treated like any other American accused of a crime, ask yourself this: Would you, as an ordinary American, ever face a prosecutor who rose to power vowing to get you”? https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/philboas/2023/03/31/trump-indictment-alvin-bragg-act-political-aggression/70068894007/ This is the rub ! You see the far left has taken over the cities justice system! Dem judge ( this and LetishaJames Dem prosecutors ( this and LethisaJames) 87 % of the voters are dem! No fair trial , its Dem justice! Its perverted and never can be Accepted ( if found guilty)by real Americans who treasure the values of the republic founding.
  7. So, all hat and no cattle......just as we suspected. You disagree with what's written in the guide and now that you have the chance to change it, you tell us that it's too difficult. It's far easier to stand on the sidelines throwing rocks, fact you disguise with word pies and verbosity. Your contrarianism and petulance have done the members a great disservice.
  8. If you can understand what people are saying does it matter if they have spelt the words wrong. You don't need to be University Educated in the Engrish language to use a chat forum.
  9. Funniest thread for a while gentlemen. Almost gave me a small woody.🙃🙃
  10. Exemption + extension gets you 60 days. In theory, if you travel by air, you can ask for as many exemptions as you want. In practice, they gonna ask you to stop at some point for no valid reason. They started to swing on my balls after 2 years....
  11. Sorry to hear it man. This is my point. They sell oir info to scammers... sad
  12. Yeah, if you're "investing" in 1 ounce of gold, just buy a necklace. And of course, one can keep any number of other things in a safety box. I had one long before I bought any investment gold. How are you doing with your roulette investments?
  13. How did the juicebar work out a year later? Are you still here? Says you never came back to update.
  14. I think you need to go away and relax Mike - let it go - go away for a while. Clearly this has become too much for you. Comer back in a few days and see how things are going. Members will be sharing their opinions and arguing with each other about matters - just as we always do.
  15. Update: well that's strange. I just found this guy's website: https://archive.ph/A6lIc He claims that Thai.news is his website (in the footer). Never heard of him before. No idea what his connection to Thailand is, or why he is spamming me though...
  16. Just a guess, but I believe they got/bought emails via the dark web as mentioned in the article.
  17. That page is "relaxed" about the truth. There are fake people on there and there are real people with fake names. I've opened a topic on that in the past. It's one reason why I don't trust The Thaiger one bit. Reader beware.
  18. I stopped a friends son from going on one of these years ago.... (in Thailand).... There were missing nuts and bolts throughout the structure - I was able to show my friend who then realised how lethal these things 'can be' as there are no safety standards.... As you pointed out Peter, in this case that a Child could walk up to and grab hold of the moving gondola is negligent, as are the parents for allowing a 3 year old to do so.....
  19. You were obviously not living in a village or within your local Thai/family community!
  20. https://votevets.org/press-releases/gold-star-families-respond-to-despicable-trump-campaign-attacks Gold Star Families Respond to Despicable Trump Campaign Attacks
  21. Somehow you think I want to take over what you are doing?? Mike - I have no such intention. What I have done, despite your .............. (rules apply) to myself, is state my disagreement with particular opinions that you have stated. Likewise, I am ceretain that is the same view held by others.
  22. Thanks George. You might be onto something. Or perhaps that specific breech was unrelated to my own Immigration data. But all I know is that Thai.news acquired my private email address and I have never heard of them before. Clearly they know me, but I don't know them.
  1. Load more activity