All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. how can poor Melania control herself while all this is going on..or has she been 'gagged' as well.
  3. ...and who in that ministry owns land in the Golden Triangle ? and come to think of it .. 2rai of land on my road just got sold to 2 young men who say they will be growing mushrooms.. and there is plenty of cow pie in the area
  4. You’re getting better at this. Baseless assumption and whataboutary, all in one very short sentence.
  5. I'm relatively new to this forum, so pardon me if I'm repeating stuff you already know, but seriously, ID Analyzer saved me a ton of time and hassle. With their service, getting my passport extension stamped into my new passport was a breeze. Plus, it didn't matter if my previous extension was just a couple of months before expiry – the cost remained the same.
  6. when we walk down the road to the temple ,, we usually encounter 2 "group gangs" I carry this and scrape it on the pavement and bang it a few times so far they seem to get the message that it will definitely leave a mark on their heads
  7. I wonder if more air conditioning will be delivered by 9mm to top police officers vehicles
  8. So does Air Asia as we found out when taking a flight to Oz,bottled water bought after check in was taken off us,they then tried selling us water on the flight,on principle we refused!
  9. Was that his business suit he was dressed in complete with tattoos. Owner of Italian restaurant, maybe not owner maybe provides protection, maybe he's got another business, let me guess, Ducati dealership???
  10. Stay tuned for further interesting developments 😉
  11. Krabi Faces Water Shortage, Phi Phi Islands Sans Tap Water Picture: Creative Common License via Bing A severe freshwater crisis has hit Thailand's southern province of Krabi, leaving Phi Phi Islands without tap water. In several other regions, residents receive tap water only on alternate days. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325941-krabi-faces-water-shortage-phi-phi-islands-sans-tap-water/
  12. A severe freshwater crisis has hit Thailand's southern province of Krabi, leaving Phi Phi Islands without tap water. In several other regions, residents receive tap water only on alternate days. The escalating crisis resulted in the suspension of water services by Waterhill Company, which operates a reservoir on Phi Phi islands, as raw water levels reach critically low. Despite efforts from the Royal Rainmaking Unit at Krabi Airport, which commenced twice-daily cloud seeding operations on Tuesday, April 23, the targeted areas have seen no rainfall. Furthermore, even Mueang Krabi, a major urban area, is not spared, with the Provincial Waterworks Authority stating that there's an insufficient raw water supply for tap water production. Phi Phi island's reservoir, which has been dry for three days, spans five rai, while the Royal Irrigation Department's reservoir, supervised by the subdistrict administration organisation, covers three rai and is also in a similar condition. Consequently, residents and small businesses without their water sources have to purchase water at escalated prices of 150-200 per cubic metre. -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  13. LivinLOS, are you in a state of denial or have you been asleep the last 10 months. This is exactly what has happened already!
  14. Are you serious? There are 3 things in life that won't change,birth,taxes and death,a friend of mine is in hospital on end of life care after a stroke that unfortunately didn't kill him.
  15. Adrian Rogers Err you do know this is a joke page?
  16. I use my Norton with a US address... and have NT TOT ( I like to stream music from Pandora ) right now 483.66 Down ( Usually much higher ) / 997.34 Up ...laptop with VPN on 46.24 and 59.07 and this is a very low score usually double that 43.21 and 53.88 on my cell phone I find that 6pm to 9pm is usually the worst time for making VOIP calls to the US .. via cell or hard wired phone thru modem Google meet with video ..... never have a problem
  17. Anyone know how to call Qantas airways to change my flights ,it's not working online I can't find a overseas Australian number to call them Their Thailand contact numbers don't work 66 26326611 Do I need to put the 66 if I'm in Thailand? What about 001 800611 2867 Seems a bit long None of these numbers work ? Very strange
  18. Some of this agree with. The gift thing, totally on board with, but it's little different in the West when you go visit you take a bottle of wine or the like. I've never liked holding hand and certainly not kissing in public, so that for me is a given I supported my parents in their old age, but maybe an Hispanic thing not totally Asian. Food ditto Gik thing. Well pretty sure my wife would chop off my balls in my sleep if I even thought about it!
  19. Big Joke demands top job at Royal Thai Police HQ Picture: Creative Common License via Bing General Surachate Hakparn, popularly known as 'Big Joke', made his return to the Royal Thai Police headquarters this Thursday. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325939-big-joke-demands-top-job-at-royal-thai-police-hq/
  20. General Surachate Hakparn, popularly known as 'Big Joke', made his return to the Royal Thai Police headquarters this Thursday. The former top police officer pledged to take legal actions against what he strongly believes is an internal conspiracy aimed at thwarting his chances of becoming Commissioner. Recently removed from his position, 'Big Joke' voiced grave criticism on the current acting National Police Commissioner, General Kittirat Phanphet. He singled out the acting chief for particular scrutiny, stating that his dismissal process was legally flawed and argued it was based on an outdated procedure. Surachate argued his displacement was executed based on an obsolete method, which was superseded by the updated Thailand 2022 Police Act. The assertion insinuates that his removal may have been unceremonious and potentially unlawful. Despite the challenges, Surachate remained steadfast in his belief that he is the most suited for the role of the National Police Commissioner. He reiterated his aspiration to assume the position in October. Asserting he was the best fit for the National Police Commissioner role, he subtly criticized the acting Police Commissioner, General Kittirat Phanphet. Hakparn spoke out against a group within the police force he described as a 'cabal,' which he believes is trying to thwart his advancement. He promised to initiate legal action against them. He contended that the method used for his removal a week prior was ill-conceived and based on an obsolete process replaced by the 2022 Police Act. After retracting a complaint against the Prime Minister two days prior, Hakparn made a resolute comeback. When addressing reporters, he affirmed his position as a deputy police chief, arguing that his dismissal hasn't been officially confirmed with a royal decree. Picture: Creative Common License via Bing -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  21. Today
  22. That's true but the Allies fought an actual World War; Europe, Asia, Australia\Oceania, Africa, N America, S America and the oceans and seas throughout the world. Stalin fought the brunt of the war in Russia. He was also allied with the Japanese and actually gave Japan information concerning Allied intelligence. After the Allied victory of Okinawa, Stalin declared war on Japan in August of 1945 and invaded Manchuria. He knew the Allies would invade Japan from the south. He wanted a piece of it and would have invaded from the north. If that happened Japan as we know it today would not exist. It'd been another Germany; there would be North Japan and South Japan; North Tokyo and South Tokyo. It was also estimated that an invasion of Japan would have claimed at least a million lives. I'm not disparaging the Russian people at all. They suffered the most during the war and a lot of that is on Stalin. To claim Stalin saved Europe is quite laughable.
  1. Load more activity