BANGKOK 22 May 2019 22:28

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That's true in some cases, but there are many cases where the illegal activity has been going on for months and only ends when an IO stops them from coming back into Thailand. So a lot of legitimate tourists pay for the transgressions of others. Not unlike a lot of life... On a side note, I've never understood the mentality that says it's better to show your long term apartment lease than a hotel reservation when protesting your status as a "tourist". With computers, printers and refundable online bookings, that's just lazy.
  3. That's an awful lot of money between 250,000 farangs. What are they eating? Gold? 249,999 when you take the man at Thaepae Gate out of the equation. Plus subtract todays jumpers.
  4. Is that two months total all year or do you have to stay away 2 months every 6 months? Either way needing to leave every 6 months not so great. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  5. I can't make it here either. Wife just threw me out and no way in hell I'm buying the elite visa. The sick part of it is I married her because I really love her... I'm fed up with thailand. Sick joke of a country for me anyways sorry to offend anyone please understand all my involvement with this country is bad and my wife gave me an std that made me unable to walk now..unreal
  6. I've watched all their stuff. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  7. How old is the laptop? The fault will almost certainly be caused by a malfunctioning component in the charging circuit on the motherboard, it certainly can be fixed, but finding someone competent enough to troubleshoot and microsolder the board in Thailand will be tough, if not impossible. If I was you, I would just remove the hard drive, get a new laptop and transfer the data across.
  8. You're not sorry. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  9. It's like always having mugging money. Reminds me of the US. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  10. Plus the ex minister and his sidekick doing her dirty work, both now in jail long term 42 and 36 yrs.
  11. Hi, I've just tried out motor ftom Ngamwongwarn to Muang Thong Thani Area which costed me 100B, mau i know is this a reasonable price? Because from the price list posted at the stop/station, I noticed that quite a number of places are only asking for not more than 100B and I suppose my route is not really that "far" ? (When comparing to bangkok downtown) Besides, is there any public van that I can take to Muang Thong Thani? I noticed that there's a public van station in the mall, from the poster, one of the routes goes to Pak Kret but I'm not sure what's the exact location it goes to. Thanks.
  12. No credibility so why put him forward, perhaps he's just the next piece of fodder to be thrown under the bus. By the way where's big sister from Chiang Mai, still abroad?
  13. Yes you'll be taxed per bean. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak
  14. Because they are either trolls or simpletons who cannot articulate their views in their own words, so they just shout and make a lot of fuss to mask the fact. But then you already knew that...
  15. That is not right steel roof sheets cannot be porous unless you have drilled lots of holes into them and have not sealed them with the correct roof fixing. There's either a condensation build up on the underside of the roof sheet because you have no underlay membrane product installed or your cover roll lap is not sealed or if you have down roof sheet laps and the cover lap is to small or not sealed.
  16. He tries to copy the Trump recipe. To present oneself as victims, to incite hatred against minorities or institutions, to distract as much as possible from his own personal situation. Muzzling critics of all kinds with propaganda slogans, solving complex problems with easily digestible answers, never going into details, presenting themselves as equal among the good faith electorate, selling themselves as messiahs and there person as a solution for all problems.
  17. I do think that theres more undiagnosed people who carry it and are unaware of it , than that has been reported . With no symptoms showing for ten years , and numerous people not getting tested or taking precautions , its quite likely that there are more carriers than known about
  18. I have my own water supply so no problems there. Electricity this year has been bad since the strong winds / storms started, but I noticed they are puling new lines along the main road on higher / bigger poles so I hope it will get better in the near future. I usually alert them through the app as soon as the power cuts off and normally they fix it very fast (about 10 days ago I had to notify them through the app twice - 05:40 + 10:30, a neighbor told me he called the hotline at 07:30, and I visited their local offices 3 times at 12:30, 14:30 and 16:30 before it was fixed...)
  19. yes thats true to some extent but the people who are denied entry aren't being denied for running illegal tourist groups,work in illegal boiler rooms, start tending bar, doing wedding photos for cash, etc. Many are being denied before those violations occur!
  20. I agree, living in Australia on only welfare is living in poverty!
  21. On a separate note, if you enter Thailand 3 times within a rolling period of 180 days without a valid visa, you may be considered as a non-tourist with the the prospect of being denied entry. I understand this rule can be applied to those entering by air, so be aware that you think you can enter multiple times without a visa. Maybe, Ubonjoe can confirm
  1. Load more activity