All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. An independent panel released its much-awaited report on Monday about the UN relief agency for Palestine refugees (UNRWA), providing 50 recommendations and noting that Israeli authorities have yet to provide proof of their claims that UN staff are involved with terrorist organisations. “Israel made public claims that a significant number of UNRWA employees are members of terrorist organisations. However, Israel has yet to provide supporting evidence of this,” according to the 54-page final report, Independent review of mechanisms and procedures to ensure adherence by UNRWA to the humanitarian principle of neutrality. The UN Secretary-General, who received the final report at the weekend, had appointed the independent review group days after Israel announced the allegations against UNRWA, which employees 30,000 people and serves 5.9 million Palestine refugees in the West Bank, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and war-torn Gaza. https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/04/1148821
  3. It's not global warming, it is just that there are alot more hot winded brits on the streets now. Haha
  4. I'd be interested to know of a consulate or embassy that allows non residents to apply - other than those that make concessions where local embassies or consulates are closed because of unrest etc.
  5. And horses pulling carriages go Neigh Neigh (only slightly more obsolete than ICE)
  6. Back to the OP, the thrill has gone and Thailand is a bit old hat for Brits now (mongers aside). There's little mystery in Thailand anymore (the west has Thai restaurants and ladyboys too) - everyone knows what it has to offer. For zoomers that's bad tinny music played at earbleed level + mindless 'fun'. IMHO western zoomers are a bit dead eyed cynical / sophisticated for that - esp at current exchange rates / prices. Middle aged Brits (mongers aside) have been enough times already and are often married so can't indulge in the only genuine world class 'hub' thing about Thailand. It's now for the Indians and people from other developing/3rd world to enjoy
  7. some ideas/thoughts are better kept to one's self next thing you will get is the foot fetish guys
  8. During covid mask wearing every Thai girl was to die for.
  9. It's amazing how many people here pretend they know all the relevant Thai laws about marriage and sex with a 16-year-old girl. "The age of consent in Thailand is 15 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender or sexual orientation." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Thailand https://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-law/legal-age-of-consent-in-thailand Hint: Only because you think it should be illegal doesn't mean it is actually illegal. Different countries, different laws, and different ways of doing things (i.e. sinsod). P.S.: I know there are some restrictions if the parents complain. But in this case it seems the parents explicitly agreed.
  10. Well it would be if it was true - the fact is that he has no knowledge of my financial situation. The whole point of the debate on this matter is that the financial requirements don't fit the applicant. We know the intended use of the Multi Non O based on marriage and there are financial requirements when applying elsewhere but why would someone not living in Thailand want to put 400,000 in a Thai bank account?
  11. Yes it is,now we are getting somewhere "legal" perfectly put. It is actually
  12. Thankfully, I've only got about 7-8 more years on this earth 'alive'. It's such a screwed up world with the BS that's being fomented regarding renewable energy.
  13. The truth! But I’m you read all about it on MSNBC or CNN. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-rules-against-nyag-letitia-james-says-trumps-175m-judgment-bond-will-stand
  14. Prior to Covid I thought the nose or the mouth of a (clothed) Thai lady was their sexiest front. Then masks covered these beautiful items. I became intrigued with eyes. Gorgeous stuff.......a story every time. Thoughts (apart from me being a weirdo?)
  15. No ,not one bit. Its you that is incapable of understanding, now do not complain to mother,(go lie down (again)
  16. Banks are businesses, not charitable institutions.
  17. That explains a lot: My penultimate "90-Days-Notification" in January still worked without any problems because it was a month and a half BEFORE the update. My last "90-Days-Notification" in April stopped working because it was a month and a half AFTER the update. Conclusion: the update has obviously made a well-functioning system unusable for a large proportion of users.
  18. Yes, the Thai on the title deeds will need to agree to sell it. Without him removing himself from the title deeds it is however useless to them, as they cannot use it without his consent, sell it, rent it, or do anything else to it. With a usufruct on the property the Thai on the title deeds does not have a legal right to cohabit or reside on the property.
  19. I am tempted to agree with you. I think this act of filing a case against the PM is a farce. He is trying to make you look left when you should be looking right. It is highly feasible that he was moved to the PM office for inactive post so he would not be near anyone in the investigation about the gambling. Then returned to the RTP post to face his charges. Especially since he refused to turn himself in for so long time that it was in the news the police would soon make a warrant to arrest him. Given his position in the RTP and kept in office would have given him the power and credibility to make the investigators leary about continuing their line of investigating.
  20. Reads like the bloke has been taking lessons from McTrump videos.........
  21. My card has been in my wallet all the time, no one has access to it. The very first time it happened it appeared as an email. They must have had access to my email address as well as my bank details.
  1. Load more activity