All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Interesting, thanks. Just wondering if I get rid of it with my antibiotics and my wife has it , could I get it again easily?
  3. End the speculation with the truth then!
  4. I really don't want 4 more years of hearing about all the bs he does and says. Politics has taken a too prominent position in our society. Change is desperately needed
  5. Such as on TT? cant be free speech if all your posts were binned
  6. Y*nn got banned for TT as well . She should be asked to come back to both places and be given some letters after her name . It would be like the Shah going back to Iran in 1979
  7. Yes, it's not very clear at the moment, and I was thinking of ignoring the whole nonsense and just continuing doing as I have for the last 20 years here. However, say that you get to 2029, five years after the rule change and, not having heard anything from the TRD, or having had any problems with Immigration or anyone else, you assume that all's well and you're in the clear. Then, suddenly, you get a demand from the TRD to file tax returns for the last five years and bring all your supporting documentation to discuss your tax position with them. Depending on your personal situation, you may be in the clear, or you may get hit with having to pay five years in back taxes, plus penalties and interest. Does anyone really want to risk that? Personally, I think the safest route is to carry on as usual, and pay an accountant to file a tax return in the first quarter of next year. At least within a few months you will know exactly how your local TRD office is applying the rules and how much you will be on the hook for in future years. It may be nothing, or a trivial amount, but surely it's best to know exactly where you stand rather than imitate an ostrich? Then you can decide what you want to do: grin and bear it, spend less than 180 days a year in Thailand, or move elsewhere that's not signed up to CRS.
  8. We have some great mods here and I hope they get a raise. I did have a run-in with one, but he improved. My only real complaints are that the bigots and prominent trolls are too well tolerated. But they would argue they need even more leeway to enjoy their bashing and spreading further bigotry. The other is the suppression of free speech in favor of modern political correctness and the liberal party line. COVID was the most egregious example.
  9. So how do you get removed then..........😂
  10. What's his name from Top Gear who started farming, his SE 3 is coming next month.
  11. these figures being bandied about are absolute nonsense, pure specualation and couldnt be further from the truth. That said the forum would be what it is without such absurd guesses and unfounded nonsense.
  12. I don't believe that you do "get it". Do you know the meaning of the word "irony"?
  13. Misleading headline. George tells us that Thaiger has BOUGHT Asean Now.
  14. Why would you be "proud" your uncle was eaten by cannibals? To me, that sounds humiliating.
  15. That goes to show that the information printed on it is not enough as you must have an air gap between the silver side and the roof, it could be completely correct if it is designed to lay on a ceiling.
  16. Peal white, I think it was 60000 baht extra, back 2013, probably same price to wrap. Why would I want to wrap, I wanted white so I had to pay Toyota extra for white.
  17. So partly different News content and videos. What about the Forums....still different............mods..still different....members....still different. What's going to change?
  18. They were the only guests in the hotel and they had requested that it opened for them. It had been closed during Covid. There was a problem with their previous hotel - I cannot remember what it was. It is believed that the lady went to the pool, slipped and fell in. The husband then tried to save her. Neither could swim (according to their son).
  19. The New Wave bar that they hooked up with didn't fail, far from it, it was The ThaiVisa Lounge aspect that failed.
  20. It’s way more than just the court cases abortion taxes corruption divisive rhetoric sucking up to Putin and little Kim just to name a few he’s toast it’s all over but the shouting make politics boring again!!and lock him up!!!
  1. Load more activity