All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Beachlover still is butt hurt because the Jews were given a place to live in 1948... he is of the ilk that would be happy had they all been slaughtered during WWII... he thinks that he and his ilk is the victim... actually they are the victim of their deep down hate that festers within them.
  3. It will increase sunk cost, but that is OK 👍. The Chinese are losing money on every vehicle sold, but make it up on volume.....and state subsidies.
  4. "Plan 1 with 2M maximum benefit is good enough for LTR visa" I am also interested in AXA health insurance but not sure about plan 1 or 2 and the deductible. Do you mean Plan 1 with 200 000 deductible is OK ?
  5. Em no. Its hard not to think about them even when they are covered
  6. Anyone beleive this? Must be a mistake surely? Streetfood prices up, western food prices up. Rents are certainly not down by over 50%.
  7. The most interesting part is what this concept female "Lisa" had to do to be allowed and promoted to the top. Imagine, a 13 yo girl from Buriram moves to South Korea to begin her formal training as 'trainee'. Great job parents, money and fame is everything, even if it means whoring out their own teenage daughter.
  8. I wonder how much this unknown source was bribed... uh paid... to write this
  9. Same except you can have multiple cards on there, maybe the benefit is no need to carry cards. Personally my cards are in UK so i load the details on Google wallet
  10. Before I would have said all crossings should be removed as a danger to pedestrians but.. Awareness of zebra crossings ion Chiang Mai has definitely improved over past few years.
  11. Ok, for you, my friend, 970b. I gotta get mt cut, you know. Send me your bank account and routing numbers, transaction will be via Bank of Lagos. ☺️
  12. Bangkok & Chiang Mai Ranked among Top Asian Cities for Expats in 2024 Picture courtesy of Steven Wilcox, Unsplash A latest report has highlighted Bangkok and Chiang Mai as two of the top 10 Asian cities for expats in 2024. The findings reinforce the appeal of Thailand to a global populace. Full. story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325852-bangkok-chiang-mai-ranked-among-top-asian-cities-for-expats-in-2024/
  13. A latest report has highlighted Bangkok and Chiang Mai as two of the top 10 Asian cities for expats in 2024. The findings reinforce the appeal of Thailand to a global populace. Among all the cities assessed, Bangkok, known for its stunning temples and lively street food culture, ranked second. One of its key attractions is the rapidly declining cost of living. From 2022 to 2024, living costs in Bangkok dramatically dropped by over 50%, from US$2,715 to a reasonable US$1,048 per month. Chiang Mai, ranked fifth in the study, is celebrated for its tranquil temples, lush mountains, and a thriving community of digital nomads. The city offers an affordable lifestyle, with the cost of living estimated at US$665 per month, making it highly attractive to expats. Last year, Bangkok hosted 22.78 million foreign visitors. Typically, these tourists spent about 4.7 nights in the city and an average of 5,938 baht (US$173) daily. With these figures, both Bangkok and Chiang Mai seem set to remain favourite havens for expats. Picture courtesy of Steven Wilcox, Unsplash -- ASEAN NOW 2024-04-25 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  14. Yep... totally his fault for waiting for the walk signal before he crossed... the taxi has the right of way and permission to run a red light... BLAME THE VICTIM
  15. Wealthy Pensioner LTR April 2023 - March 2024 time frame for income details. 4-4-24: Submitted the following information Explanation memo: Describes monthly pension, dividend calculations, and insurance coverage. I also translated this into Thai using Google Translate in an effort to make things easy to understand for the BOI staff. Income documentation April 2023 - March 2024 OPM summary of payments to show pension income Vanguard 3-31-23, 12-31-23, 3-31-24 monthly statements to show April 2023-March 2024 dividend calculation. Account numbers and anything non-dividend related was redacted. IRS Form 1040 for 2023 with line 3b (ordinary dividends) and line 5a (pensions and annuities) highlighted. SSN and banking info redacted. Medical insurance documentation: Verification of coverage memo from AFSPA (FEHB medical). April 2024 OPM annuity statement showing latest monthly insurance premium Select pages of annual brochure showing inpatient/outpatient coverage 4-11-24: Received email from BOI requesting 2023 form 1099 for pension. 15 day limit to respond. 4-23-24: Sent the following supplemental information 2023 OPM 1099-R (pension) 2023 Vanguard 1099-R (dividends) 4-24-24 Received email from BOI stating LTRWP##### has been endorsed. Instructions are to update information and select location to pay fee. Nothing was asked about medical insurance. I need to make flight reservations and add that info. Questions for the group: If I choose to pay THB 50K at the BOI do I need to do this within 60 days of 4-24-24? Will they still accept cash? I don't have a Thai bank account yet. If I instead choose to pay for the e-visa in the US do I still need to arrive in Thailand within 60 days? It's cheaper to pay in BKK, but the e-visa (USD 1600) might be worth the extra expense if it allows me to arrive later in 2023.
  16. Next time copy and paste rather than writing your own... you won't look so stupid then.
  17. Well he did have the green light. Do you stop at intersections when you have the green, while in you car to check to make sure nobody is running the red ? OK, I agree, and I would have looked, and do before crossing any street, anywhere, worldwide. It is common sense. And I do ease off the accelerator when approaching intersections in my car, if cross traffic isn't already at a stand still & waiting. Getting overly cautious in m old age.
  18. Yeah, I realized my error when it was too late to edit. And I've always sensed something fishy regarding Djr's divorce, like somehow sheltering $$$ in case something like a bumper-crop of criminal charges came along. I've had no reason to think otherwise.
  19. What is your proposal on stopping the aggressors in these regions... just ask them? Tell them to stop? Try to be real and offer a solution rather than justifying terrorists and hate from russia... hamas... china...
  20. Health Ministry approves medical use of opium and magic mushrooms Photo courtesy of The Nation In a historic directive, the Thai Public Health Ministry has approved the use of opium and magic mushrooms for medical treatment and research. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325851-health-ministry-approves-medical-use-of-opium-and-magic-mushrooms/
  21. sounds sensible but of course this government/pm will ignore sensible I love to have heard the recent exchange between the BOT and PM on interest rate, my guess is it was a schooling for the PM
  1. Load more activity