All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. From the Op photo it looks like the last place on earth to go visit.
  3. The attack on the Israeli Embassy in Argentina was an act of terrorism. It was not an attack by Iranian Military against an Israeli Embassy.
  4. Get real man.....The complaints and anger from both Thai and farang alike have been deafening about what they have done to the beach for a good decade now.......They simply dont care what anyone thinks they will move their clear cut shade-less seat-less agenda ahead at any cost......Opinions dont matter..
  5. Would that be the same Iran that was responsible for the bombing of the Jewish community centre in Buenos Aires in 1994, killing 85 people and wounding 300 …. that peaceful nation ??
  6. Some say the ball is in Iran's court. BS, all that is needed is a ceasefire in Gaza, and end to the Genocide and the recognition of a Palestinian state- come on Israel, it's entirely in your hands.
  7. Have generals in Thailand ever been punished for a successful coup? They are never punished by subsequent civilian governments, because they stick up for each ,punishment just leads to another coup. They all do everything to stay in power, by hook or by crook.
  8. Have generals in Thailand ever been punished for a successful coup? They are never punished by subsequent civilian governments, because they stick up for each ,punishment just leads to another coup. They all do everything to stay in power, by hook or by crook.
  9. Have generals in Thailand ever been punished for a successful coup? They are never punished by subsequent civilian governments, because they stick up for each ,punishment just leads to another coup. They all do everything to stay in power, by hook or by crook.
  10. Your knowledge of the English language second to no one.
  11. That's correct, but when he stopped his royal duties his father gave him what has been described as a "substantial sum" to assist with his move. He also inherited millions from his mother, his great-grandmother and, most likely his grandmother, the Queen.
  12. I have been using the option to file the "90-day report" online for over two years and it has always worked perfectly... until now. When I sent the report at the end of last week, everything initially looked good. As usual, shortly after sending it, I received a confirmation that my report had been received, including a PDF file of my report. The next day I received a nasty surprise via email with the following content: "Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected. Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date." 😱 A check of the report I received as a PDF file the day before showed that the information on my report was correct and all the data exactly matched that of the last 25 successful reports. I then tried a second time to send the "90-day report" at the beginning of this week, with the same result. Since the time until the deadline was now running short, I drove to immigration in Jomtien on Wednesday to clarify the problem on site. However, at the "90-day desk" I was only informed that they couldn't help me and that I would probably have to come back for every report. 🤯 Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem with the obviously incorrect processing of the data so that I can continue to process "90 days" online? My first idea was to delete my registration and then register again, but there is no way to delete the entry. I doubt whether a new registration would automatically overwrite the old one. In the worst case scenario, I would be reported there twice and receive duplicate emails. The chaos would then be complete. I'm grateful for any advice... except the recommendation to go back to reporting to immigration on site from now on. 🙏
  13. There is a car park there but it's hard to say how many cars it will hold.
  14. I have a 2" honda water pump that only pulls a 4 to 5 metre head, its rated at a 8 metre head, was working fine but last week it started to loose pressure when watering, Pump does not change revs at all but water pressure from the watering hose goes from a 3 metre squirt for a few minutes to a 30cm dribble for a few minutes, this repeats continously while the pump is running between the 2 different pressures. With all the heat I have had to have 2000 ltrs added to the well everytime I want to water as the well runs dry over night(water table has dropped due to other doing heavy watering), this problem started happening after the first time the well ran dry but once we had the 2000 ltrs added the pump started working ok before this started happening so it has me puzzled, removed the screw cap and made sure the priming area was full and cap securely back on but have had to refill the priming area the next day before use. I am not mechanical minded apart from some basic stuff so any suggestions as to why this is happening would be appreciated, pump was serviced around 6 months back so I know it should be ok, thought possibly air in the sytem but not really sure as I cant understand why the pressure changes keep happening at similar times continually.
  15. It is against forum rules to ask people for personal information (like where they come from) and saying that a person is deluded isn't actually a personal attack , its just pointing out that they are deluded
  16. Damn! If you take the time to read this, you start to realize that the disgraced former president is a CRIMINAL!
  17. You mean this is also illegal? Damn gonna have to find myself a girlfriend now!
  1. Load more activity