All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's bizarre that a pension that is based on contributions by individuals and companies over the course of a working lifetime is seen by you as an extreme sense of entitlement. It's actually a real entitlement. It's not charity. I don't know of anyone that feels they are entitled to anything more than the years they have contributed.
  3. That is because they were killed by Hamas trying to stop people getting the food they want to keep for themselves . It would have been headline news if they were killed by Israelis
  4. Lame deflection! Your claim is incoherent and ridiculous.
  5. How do you over upstairs live here like eight years and I go to my bank and ask my passport etc. etc.
  6. I havent experienced it, and been travelling quite a bit in China as well, and where w frequently travelling in Thailand, I havent seen it. Not once like westerns or russians, or arabs. I have worked with arabs in oil business, and they get deleted.
  7. Why is Mr. Somebody confused about my previous post? Do you need further explanation Somebody?
  8. She was just tracking his claimed lack of progress! It just goes to show the hurdles that a stallion has to go over to satisfy his filly!
  9. Just early polls. The fact remains that after 4 years of Trump as President, American voters rejected him--to the tune of over 7 million voters--a horrible showing for a sitting President. They also rejected him in 2016--by over 2 million voters. Loser with the voters not just once but twice.
  10. Who had the bit between their teeth in that encounter and do we think that their relationship will remain stable? PS; Did one of them ask for another "gallop" or did they trot of into the sunset without a hurdle in sight?
  11. Yesterday, CM governor was begging them to stop burning!
  12. I wonder what the costs would have been had this accident happened between two Thai. "to pay the bikers loss of income as he could not work as he had broken limbs 35,000 baht."..... suddenly he earned more in a month than all the years before... Another let's rip off the "farang". It's a unlimited ATM. It does bring however more harm to the Thailand image abroad.
  13. More deflection of AP winning a major prize with a photo of a murdered victim having their body being taken hostage to Gaza.
  14. Guessing again, you read too much media cr@p......
  15. Simple, if their women are concerned, then arm them to correct their leaders and followers, their men are happy to kill their own women, so, perhaps the women should fight back if in the process they are killed, the men will have to kill each other because their desires will have to be got by abusing each other.
  16. When I first arrived not only, as stated before, that the notes in your possession must have the king's head uppermost and facing you, we also had to use wet sponges at the post office to "moisten/lick" a stamp (no physical licking of HM's image) but NEVER NEVER use your foot to stop a rolling baht coin (or note) no matter the value as your foot would deem to have been place above the king!!!
  17. They will not be large nuclear power plants but very small ones scattered all over Thailand which could already be ready by next year as has already been written above. But I doubt the maintenance is all automatic.
  18. No, that wasn’t a fair election. But the conscription to Ukraine is voluntary now. If you will bother to check the facts.
  1. Load more activity