All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Abandoned...Really...Weird how the video is cut (on purpose?) not showing what actually happens next . Out of context. ps : the car did not make a brutal turn , rather smooth actually. Guess the motorcycle rider was on the phone while driving with no care at all as often here?
  3. A liberal had their “feelings “hurt. But yet they can dish out their vile without repercussions.
  4. Did you know the history of Pattaya? It was originally a sleepy fishing village before 1960s. But rapidly developed for US military's R&R during 1960s(Indo-China War). And the nature of the town still greatly remains unchanged until today. *R&R=Recreation and Rest
  5. That's one good advise, right now I don't have a budget, she lost everything I bought for the family with another man. She would probably accept but it would not be cheap, I would need to present it a way that doesn't make her look bad. Hopefully nothing of the sort will happen again and if it happens I better to have some money hidden somewhere.
  6. Entertained by a president who lies every day, is a misogynist, cheats on his wife, etc. Seriously? Shows why America is in such bad shape
  7. Yeah I tend to agree, chocolates are usually a good idea, even fresh fruit, anything to show a kind gesture and appreciation. I tend to agree with you about the doctors here, I've had many more positive experience with doctors here than I have back in the US, where most of them tend to be very methodical, cold, distant and in a hurry. I've had doctors here really take their time, break things down for me, explain things very clearly, and give me the kind of care that I would never get back in the US for 50 times the price. Same applies to Thai nurses who are generally excellent. I prefer the healthcare system here to the healthcare system in the US by many multiples and that's not even taken into account the reasonable cost. The hospitals here are generally way better than the hospitals in the US.
  8. Bob, here is a FACT for you. The National Insurance Fund Investment Account (NIFIA) has (as at Feb this year) 87.65 Billion GBP in its coffers. The Estimated Cost to give us 500,000 Pensioners PARITY is aound 870 Million GBP.
  9. Congratulations for slipping that one in without being pestered for a link! Oops! Sorry, that's done it... 🙄🤣🤣
  10. But you can sneak your cash away when being divorced, while you will lose 50% of your pension.
  11. You’ve already earned the well deserved title of master liar. Confirmed beyond any doubt.
  12. Reported post removed. STOP the "libtard" reference please.
  13. as indeed are buffaloes and elephants not to mention pedestrians
  14. The absolute best source for facts and investigative reports. Tops!
  15. Yes, but only if you tell AU that you’re no longer a resident. Not many do, if any.
  16. Foreigner Breaks Police Lock on Illegally Parked Bike in Phuket File photo courtesy of Wikipedia An unidentified foreign man has created a public uproar after being recorded in Phuket Old Town cutting a police chain from his motorbike, parked illicitly. The video, which surfaced on social media on April 26th, was taken on Phang Nga Road. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1326055-foreigner-breaks-police-lock-on-illegally-parked-bike-in-phuket/
  17. Years ago they would line everyone up when they got back to the ship, then make them pull down their pants and look for the drip. Probably some invasion of privacy rule now
  18. Offer her money to make the letter. simple IMO. To Take them to see their grandparents or other family. just a suggestion.
  19. People waking up to propaganda, And Truth Social going down the Drain
  20. The biker victim-blaming culture is serious. It's an ongoing joke on social media: biker at fault" even when there is are no bikes involved. 100% car's fault, the rider is probably going 60km/h.
  21. “Agriculture injuries” lol. More like Meth-lab explosions. Go back to Biden hillbilly country. Your welfare check is waiting for you.
  22. An unidentified foreign man has created a public uproar after being recorded in Phuket Old Town cutting a police chain from his motorbike, parked illicitly. The video, which surfaced on social media on April 26th, was taken on Phang Nga Road. The footage shows the man using a large cutter to break the chain placed on his wheel by the city authorities. After successfully removing the lock, he motions for silence to the person recording him and quickly drives off. The video's uploader indicated the man chose to buy a cutter from a nearby shop instead of paying the fine at the Phuket City Police Station, a decision that spurred public discussion due to the cutter price being higher than the fine. Phuket City Police Chief Colonel Pratueng Phonmana confirmed to The Phuket Express that the police are studying CCTV footage to identify and charge the man. The act of breaking the police chain equates to damaging government property, a crime carrying heavier penalties than the initial parking violation. According to Thai laws, penalties for such crimes can be severe, including fines, imprisonment or both. In extreme cases, punishments could range to ten years in jail, a fine of up to half a million baht, or a combination of both. Public reactions to the incident are mixed, with some admiring his boldness, and others criticizing his disregard for local laws. Calls for maximum punishment, including prison, a hefty fine, and deportation, have surfaced. As police continue with their investigation, they are encouraging anyone with information regarding the man's identity to come forward. File photo courtesy of Wikipedia -- 2024-04-27 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  1. Load more activity