All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Complete rubbish article with rediculous stock image. Is this the way this site is heading i.e. complete amateurish nonsense or could we perhaps have a more professional attitude. I fear the former. A surge in interest via internet searches from one site does not mean bums on seats.
  3. Plain stupid, perhaps, not been in the ring for a couple of weeks............
  4. 10 million is more like it. Then perhaps it won't happen again.
  5. Uh-huh. Let him tell his own story, his own way. Like every other year, I like to Youtube up hystrionic Shirley belting her way thru the gay anthem, This Is My Life -an anthem for all people. Very inspiring. If you haven't heard it, it will help you understand your brother's big moment:
  6. Funnily enough, figures (if correct) can still mask the effect. Based on experience, I would expect Surat city to be around 34-35 with short spells of 36 to 38. The last 5 weeks have been 37 or 38 most of the time. That fluctuation looks small on a graph, but the lived experience is quite different.
  7. The man is a pig, agree. He forced himself on many non-willing women, yes or very likely. And I agree with your conclusion. But don't generalize too quickly. There were also women who knew that their only talent in the film industry was their body, and accepted his offers, some for rather long periods. What the romans called "Quid pro quo". I have one particular actress in mind, who by her own account disclosed that there was no forced sex but rather consensual, carried on for years. Finally when even her body was not a hot currency anymore she jumped ship and was a leader of the metoo movement.
  8. Not sure what you are on about, but on some pic the children are using them.
  9. You are entirely CORRECT! Body mass, for example body mass of animals such as shrews or elephants, is directly related to energy expenditure. Take the heartbeat of a shrew, for example, and the BPM of said shrew. Then, please compare the the BPM rate of a human, or an elephant. The surface area and the mass are the important variable. So, a shrew's heart rate is much higher, needing to work much harder, with a higher metabolism, than an elephant, of course. As for your dick, this is not something that I would like to dwell upon. Still, what happens when you expose it to the cold, compared to the heat? Do you need to work harder?
  10. Suggest you replace your easily-unlocked phone with an iPhone because not even the FBI could unlock an old (1995) 5C iPhone with a 4 digit password in this famous case where the iPhone’s owner shot and killed 14 people and injured another 22. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple–FBI_encryption_dispute#:~:text=Apple's iOS 8 and later,surveillance without the company's discretion.
  11. [Technically] This is the part where you plan may not be strong as a Gift is usually considered something for which you get no direct benefit from & obviously if you're giving her money to pay your shared household bills then you would be getting a direct benefit from it, if you were just supporting your wife whilst not living there then you'd probably be OK. [Practically] unless you're sending her a significant amount of money each month then I don't think you'd have any problems. If your wife doesn't have any other income then you could send her at least 210K (more with additional allowances) as this would be below her personal taxation threshold. Gifting her up to 20 Million for her to purchase 6 Rai of land should be OK so you could keep your savings prior to 1/1/2024 in reserve & use income received after that instead. FWIW my plan is:- - Remit 210K to the GF (her 60K allowance + 1st 150K tax free) - Remit 235K for me (same 210K as her + an extra 25K for purchasing Health Insurance) - Gift her 100K on her Birthday & Xmas (at worse this will be taxed at 5%) - Use money already in Thailand to cover the rest of the bills. This will keep me going until 2026 when I plan on going for the LTR WP Visa.
  12. I thought about fitting a smoke detector, but my feeling is that by the time smoke is detected it is too late to save anything electronical. Circuit protection is the best anti-fire regime. My battery balancers were connected direct to the batteries without any current limiting devices or fuses. It would have been nice if the company which supplied them had included a word or two about safety but, as usual, it is left to the individual to take whatever precautions are necessary. Batteries are chock full of big heavy power just itching to get out so any electronic devices connected to them need to be protected by a fuse. If a component in said electronic device were to fail short circuit, it would be nice if the thing failed to catch fire.
  13. you must know at the AGM meeting they provide details if not just ask for last years financials, a shocking reply from any condo owner!
  14. Anything to shut the truth out... America...land of the free? Yes as long as it doesn't affect the elite Zioniiniininsts
  15. One user noted that another was a supporter of a free Palestine. They went to suggest that Palestintians have killed a lot of gay people, yet this person, who supports gays also supports Palestinians in their fight against Israel, is also a supporter of gays. I went on to point out that Israelis will have killed far more gays than Palestinians have, therefore there is no reason to not support Palestine in their struggle against Israel, simply because of the view some Palestinians might have of gay people. As you can see, what I was discussing is of direct importance to claim being made by the first user.
  16. Agreed Looks that way in the video. Thai guy acring like a regular Somchai pushed way past the limit. The western indoctrination that 'All women are saints' is way past it's sell by and a BIG reason why our home nations are so <deleted>. Ask any of the divorcees on here.
  17. Easy fix, charge the mosquitos with destroying the reputation of Thailand and it is all sorted
  18. Removed a post (with a spelling error) commenting on a spelling error in another post.
  19. Troll comment and response removed.
  20. How old is the baby now? Makes a difference in terms of whether to consult a neonatalogist or a pediatric neurologist
  21. My wife's aunt next door to us...not betel nut beauty.....betel nut beast....but she is a nice old stick
  22. Well I will help you in that I suggest you should look for the identity of a regulator.......There has to be some kind of regulation.....As it stands management companies are putting some of the money which is paid for repairs into their own pockets ....if there was no regulation the management companies would put all of the repair money into their pockets
  23. Overly permissive parent/s, western superiority complex, feminist indoctrination ("no man can ever hit me ever so I can do as I likey") and general entitlement writ large. As most on here will be aware, you cannot go around Thailand angrily remonstrating, pointing, (most likely) shouting and actually physically hitting the locals and expect no blowback - esp at night when no one else is around. Isn't that LESSON ONE when you arrive in Thailand? And now she's going on about her 'mental health' lololol. This zoomer generation are something else but doubt that'll fly outside of the woke west. Best to deport so she can get some proper treatment! lol. And maybe incorporate that video into the visa process for western women. A moments silence please, in memory of the good reputation of westerners in Thailand.
  1. Load more activity