All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. And with all you reasonably say, this was the 21 April headline in the NY Times: Will a Mountain of Evidence Be Enough to Convict Trump? Monday will see opening statements in the People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump. The state’s case seems strong, but a conviction is far from assured.
  3. Go ahead and point out a single lie I have made. Try to get it done before trump's next trial. As for trump's trials....EVERYONE---trump included, could have saved a ton of money and time if trump had not played delay delay delay. A truly innocent person would want his day in court as soon as possible. Come on, Skippy, tell me why trump stole all those documents? Why does a country club owner and wedding planner need such documents, including those with the identities of clandestine assets? SHould we just make copies of everything trump stole and hand them out to all wedding planners?
  4. Yes tuition fee. I have two friends whose children study at Berkley and they received the discount. They did used to advertise it on the site in around 2021. Indeed, still rather pricey. Although the discount makes it cheaper than some of the mid priced international schools such as Wells, International Community School, Bangkok Prep, Regent's International School, etc.
  5. After your long detailed explanation, I am confused at your post Both the IO and the Phuket Volunteer group have correctly informed you that your extension does not automatically extend your 90 day report, yet you refuse to accept their advice. As you made your last report online, you will receive an e-mail a couple of weeks before the next report date, telling you that the report is due.
  6. Sounds like coming from the person who only reads the left wing trash from the NYTimes... you do know that they are as far left as fox is far right???
  7. Pity they will never put on trial and convict those responsible for the red drum murders. Talk about mans inhumanity to man.
  8. Then you have missed my point. The fact checks do refute the Clinton Body Count. But Shakespeare comes to mind: The lady doth protest too much, methinks Or the redneck version: Where there's smoke, there's fire. Or the more contemporary: Are you going to trust the fact checkers, or your lying eyes? (I paraphrased)
  9. They are conducting an illegal war in Europe if that rings any bells?
  10. I see China's gold buying efforts as a different agenda to USD value. I think China has seen what the US has done to Russia by freezing their USD assets and are determined not to be caught out the same way, if they decide to do something that displeases the West. So I don't see that as a lack of confidence in USD, I think it's more about developing a Plan B for the future.
  11. Yes, I took my wife with me as the tellers cannot speak much English, so I am just now waiting to hear from them.
  12. If you have to resort to personal attacks instead of answering with something useful, you are cornered...........😉
  13. For those who prefer to read rather than watch videos: 1. Thai's want/like gifts. 2. Thai's share food. 3. Thai family is number 1. 4. Thai people don't like public displays of affection. 5. Thai people are open to having relationships with others/giks.
  14. Is trump lying? or is TDS real and dangerous? What if it is walker again lying? Once again I will give you what you ask for... and what it is what I have said all along ad nauseum... trump is a narcissist ( much like walker) who has serious impulse control issues when confronted with what he deems as an unfair attack on his persona... so what? I view his function in the political arena as one to give American politics a wake up call... his "mean tweets" never swayed me one way or another because they were not aimed at me... they were aimed at a corrupt and rotting federal government... these trials and impeachments and infighting are symptomatic of this corrupt bureaucracy at work... so far they have cost the taxpayers millions and have yielded nothing of substance.
  15. Since your "news" is propaganda, the outcome of this trial may be a big surprise for you.
  16. The reason I commented was this you said, If you can qualify for a retirement visa, then no prob, all are welcome, and you should be able to afford a nice retirement. But if only 35k a month, staying here illegally, with no oops fund ... STAY HOME.............. Why be their police? Everyone knows the deal. The problems here aren't about money but about people hitting others, raping women, driving drunk, making a scene for nothing, working, taking a locals possible job, or being involved in drug dealing or organized crime. Time spent on those and not on minor things would make life easier for all of us.
  17. I bought 2 from Shopee Thailand at a reasonable price... Search for "bamboo blinds"... If I am not mistaken they blinds were made in Chiang Mai.
  18. So, you live in a village in Nakon nowhere where technology doesn’t exist. Now go to the local market where they still accept your cash. 🤣
  19. Or Big Joke's investigation into gambling payouts and othe activities was getting a bit too close to the puppets behind the scenes. You'll never know the truth. Its pretty easy to frame people here and there's not much you can do about it due to the level of corruption in the courts.
  20. Basic government bike insurance will cover him for 20k baht, and many now upto 40k what's the problem...?
  1. Load more activity