All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In her garden ? hope the weeds don't come back..........
  3. Don't know much about drugs (don't want to) but the Amitriptyline you mention must be the cheapest drug on sale here in Thailand. I pay 35 baht from 10×25mg and a quarter of a pill gives me a good nights sleep.
  4. Good thinking. Could well be right.
  5. It can all be over in a day! russia should just lay down their arms and return to what is theirs. If you really think the brave Ukrainians are going to roll over and give their land to putin then you are gravely mistaken.!!!!! Now the Ukrainians are given another chance to kick the ruskies out and they will! Do you really believe that if the Ukraine would stop fighting the killing will stop? How naive you are!!! You are slowly getting there,you even said ultraviolence,next time try to use the words "war crime'!
  6. Picture this...... you are travelling at 80km/h down Sukhumvit road behind richard_smith237, then all of a sudden richard_smith237 stops. Yes, I would stop, but most wouldn't. If you haven't travelled this road, you really shouldn't be commenting, this road takes a lot of traffic, travelling at speeds around 80km/h, mostly faster. Those stupid white lines should be placed on the side roads, coming off the train tracks.
  7. I am looking for an experienced Massage Therapist in Pattaya area near Jomtien. Male only, the same person I can go to on a regular basis. Absolutely no interest in the ‘typical’ massage parlors so prevalent here. Would love to get a personal recommendation from someone who has experience with the referred therapist. Any recommendations appreciated!
  8. I guess if they fired and jailed every cop that is on the take, there would be a serious shortage ... lol .... everybody top to bottom, corrupted as hell, people kept dumb so nobody dares to complain good on the woman
  9. yes, just think, the Ukraine war would have started back in 2017 instead of 22
  10. He needs a job with HIGH POTENTIAL for corruption 😆😆😅😅😃😀😀😀
  11. Better than the Indonesian trans s3x workers. https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/indonesian-transgender-climate-change-bandung-b2522422.html
  12. If you have no income, then you will pay no tax, despite holding the Canadian passport. That document must have some value to you, but you do not pay anything for the benefit of that passport. 20% of Canadian taxpayers shoulder the burden of income tax, paying approximately 67% of the taxes collected. This means that 80% of tax filers do not pay enough tax to cover the services and benefits that they receive. In effect, the people who do not pay any tax get a free ride. Worse yet is that most of the people who complain and say they pay the salaries of politicians and for the benefit programs, really do not. On the contrary they suck the life out of the people who work and pay the tax rates that exceed 50%.
  13. Well, it seems we finally agree on something. Oh really? https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jun/13/uk-jamaica-deportation-flight-blocked-road-brook-house-gatwick-activists-acquitted Not to mention the bogus asylum seekers themselves of course. Often lodging legal appeals which take months or years to resolve.
  14. Are there still such things as 'Phablets?'. Or have the larger mobile screens replaced them? I was considering buying a tablet with a SIM slot. Using my VOIP service would give me telephone connectivity except for Thai banks which will only send OTP's to Thai mobile numbers.
  15. Heard the report this morning. Basically entering during heaviest business hours and it ifs a $5.00 USA equivalent daily entrance fee. Ringing in my ear, “be careful what you wish for …”.
  16. of course mushrooms large scale / commercial are grown indoors under controlled enviroments so are mice, Romain Lettuce, and A.I. I was making a reference to "Wild Shrooms"
  17. good question, especially as I'm the ''gun shy guy'' from Nakohn Si. in my situation (where my application in Feb 2024 to switch from capital to income got rejected) the rules I was quoted (using your example of 40k/month) was this: i had the total income for the 2023 year, but it was deposited in 11 of the 12 calendar months - i.e. January to December, excluding May, which was credited on the 1st of June. Consequently, I had 2 pension deposits in June/none in May. That's fair enough - no argument with their ruling. My experience seems to imply that IO will look at the period from Jan - Dec for you. Then again, maybe not. my advice is - go to IO and ask them for what their ruling will be based on.
  1. Load more activity