All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I use a camera thing to clean out the wax every month or so, so far so good. On Lazada
  3. I am sure you can prove that, to say it.....?....🤗
  4. The ENT clinic i go to uses a vacuum, quick and painless, if your ear has an infection then they usually give antibiotics first
  5. "I suspected you might be organising a surprise party for my birthday this year." 😃 "The boss wants to see me. I suspect I'm going to get a pay-rise." 😃 "1. have an idea or impression of the existence, presence, or truth of (something) without certain proof." I think the negativity you're sensing doesn't come from the actual words.
  6. Exactly, that answer the question. If you currently have permission of stay until 22nd May and a same dated re-entry permit, and your returning before that date, both are valid. An under consideration stamp does invalidate your current permission of stay, if it did, then when your further extension application was approved, it would be backdated to the date you submitted that application, which it isn't. It's dated from the expiry date of your previous valid permit of stay date. The IO gave you incorrect information. There are already two reports of returning within the current extension date, whilst having an under consideration stamp. If you have purchased a further re-entry permit, I would be interested to know the to and from dates. I can guarantee on your return you will be stamped in until 22nd May, which is the expiry date of your current extension and re-entry permit.
  7. Taxi for the Russian a very big drink for the snitch and the Ducati for me🤔
  8. That would be up to the two sides to negotiate . If Hamas gave the hostages back, then Israel wouldn't need to go into Rafah and get them back Hams will not give the hostages back , so Israel will go and take them back . In a few weeks time there could be no hostages and no Hamas
  9. Oh....I thought it was an actual event.....Silly me....😋
  10. Roi Et Giveaway Offers Second-Hand Student Uniforms Creative Common License via Google In Roi Et, a province in the northeast of Thailand, a gold shop owner has been giving away free second-hand school uniforms to help parents reduce their expenses for the coming semester. Wimol Archasantisuk stated that the initiative could potentially save parents around Bt600, which is the cost of a new school uniform, including a blouse and a skirt. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325898-roi-et-giveaway-offers-second-hand-student-uniforms/
  11. a. You are now saying that graphs of valid data are not informative to this discussion? b. You are implying that there are not many people in Thailand and elsewhere in Asia who run dehumidifiers in the winter months? Truly?
  12. That also concerns me - although the biggest concern I have if getting my phone snatched is the value of the Phone Itself as all the Digital / Mobile Banking stuff is secure with Two Tier Authentication and Face ID.... (and I can wipe the phone remotely - but that itself is imperfect, i.e. phone can be turned off and taken to an area outside of cell network etc). But, the other hassle, and would be a huge hassle is getting any new device authenticated for the Banking apps etc (and all other Apps).
  13. These are 3 hydroponically grown plants with no PGR
  14. In my experience with Thai's and Dogs, a Thai will go out of his way on his Motorbike to run the Dog over, its mostly Thai people who put the Dogs on the Streets in the first place, once they cease to be small, and cuddly, expensive to feed they're thrown onto the streets, or to make themselves feel better, they put the dogs at the temple
  15. In Roi Et, a province in the northeast of Thailand, a gold shop owner has been giving away free second-hand school uniforms to help parents reduce their expenses for the coming semester. Wimol Archasantisuk stated that the initiative could potentially save parents around Bt600, which is the cost of a new school uniform, including a blouse and a skirt. He revealed that the donated uniforms were given by parents who support the idea. Wimol thought of this initiative after seeing many parents pawning gold ornaments at his shop in order to afford their children’s uniforms for the new semester. He has insisted that parents only take the quantity of uniform items they need, so there would be enough for others as well. His project is widely supported by the community, with many parents coming forward to donate uniforms, which led him to extend the project from one day to three. Wimol also expressed his desire to continue this project annually. Ubol Wacharoetayangkul, a student uniform shop owner in the southern province of Trang, observed a decrease in the number of uniform items parents are buying this time around. She said that while parents usually bought three sets of uniforms in the past, they are now only buying one or two due to budget restrictions brought on by a weak economy. Caption: Creative Common License via Google -- 2024-04-25 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  16. My missus is hating this. Says it's never been like this before. Mother in law says the same. It's just relentless with more to come. Maybe start to drop towards the end of May.
  17. And the bad war mongering U.S.A. was providing weapons to Russia, just as they are doing now to Ukraine! What a shame! 😃
  18. FALSE The dry mode does not gorce the aircon to run slowly. That will be up to the programme in the PLC or whatever controller it used. I Also said it was up to the controlling device that was used. It is that that sets the working conditions. You can bring all the graphs you want but ask how many people run an aircon or dehumidifier in the winter months. When it's cool it is not noticeable. In the hot summer months it certainly is. Perhaps you should contact all the aircon makers and tell them their air dry mode is meaningless! I have always found it to be very effective. Perhaps you should try it. I have lived in this same house for 35 years and have never had mold on anything. I also have a house the other side of Ubon, I don't remember mold there either. Perhaps if one lived in the forest your copy and paste might be true.
  19. I was talking about Phuket specifically. From what I understand every office is different. Phuket Immigration Office used to reset the 90 day on extension date (for the past 9+ years for me) But now it's every 90 days no matter what. I think because of online reporting, but who knows. Online reporting is nice. In Phuket there has been a drive thru window for about 5 years, very nice if you have to go to Phuket Town. No parking and no waiting too long. have a great evening.
  20. I live in Issan and I'm Australian. I know what hot is but as I say this is not a heatwave. It's simply bloody hot everyday. Apart from this I've been here twenty years so I have a pretty good idea about the weather.
  21. Quick! Get up to Mae Sot in Tak Province where you will find at least a thousand Burmese without passports. Potential 'Brownie' points.😀
  1. Load more activity