All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. A Kick streamer found himself in hot water during a night out in Thailand on Monday, as he broadcasted his escapades to his online audience. What started as a boastful declaration of wanting to engage in a brawl quickly turned into a confrontation with enraged locals. As the American national, known as Jino, strutted down a bustling street, his stream captured him expressing his desire for a physical altercation. “I don’t care if I gotta fight 3 v 1, I just wanna hit a motherf*cker right now. I wanna kill a *** right now. I just wanna gut a **** live, bro.” The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically. The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically. Notably, Johnny Somali faced international backlash for his antics in Japan last year, resulting in his arrest and a hefty fine. In related news, a violent clash erupted among employees of the same company in Patong, Phuket, after work hours, drawing attention and concern toward the tourist city’s image. The brawl, which took place in the middle of a busy roundabout, was captured in a 1-minute 28-second video and shared on social media, sparking a mix of comments ranging from calls for calm to nostalgia for the quieter days of the Covid-19 pandemic. -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  3. He normally gets 10 people at a Mexican restaurant.
  4. I remember when a young couple (Japanese?) was arrested for not standing up in the Cinema for the Anthem. That was long ago.
  5. It's worth noting that you can't stay longer than one year from when you entered the country, not from when the education visa will be issued. Other than that, yes, you should be able to stay for one year.
  6. Hello TOG and thanks for the reply. Civil Service Pensions are funded, by the Govt from current tax take, broadly the same as the other state pensions. With respect - in your 3rd para you claim that CS have traditionally been paid less than the Private Sector. IMO that's a stretch of the imagination and you have to remember that most CS have a much more secure tenure than PS. To contend that the 'savings' made can justify the gold plated pension schemes because it is in the nature of a 'borrowing to be paid back', is a strange idea. Sorry to hear about pay freezes affecting CS, I remember these too as a PS worker with redundancies, closures and commercial strains to cope with too. Good for you with a 50% pension and retiring at 60, you benefited from the best of times. But at the moment, such benevolence is paid for mainly by working people's taxes, many of whom are young and burdened with Student Loans, struggling to pay rent or to be able to reach out to buy the humblest home for themselves. All good fun.
  7. As I said, MENO is a NO-NO, oh, I feel a song coming on.............. Meno's is a no-no, sounds like a tube of mints, but don't worry about it.......🤭
  8. Write "Welcome" on your shirt and lie on the floor next to the door. Now you know your place.
  9. Deflection to an award to AFP for this: “Disgraceful,” “Disgusting,” “Obscene” — that’s how users on social media platform X reacted this week after HonestReporting criticized the awarding of a Pictures of the Year to Associated Press photojournalists who captured Hamas atrocities on October 7 during the deadly terrorist rampage that sparked the Israel-Hamas war. Moreover, the Reynolds Journalism Institute (RJI), which bestows the award, chose to highlight a photo by Gaza photojournalist Ali Mahmud showing the mutilated body of Israeli-German citizen Shani Louk in a Hamas pickup as terrorists drove it back to Gaza on October 7. This and some 20 other AP photos were part of a package that won the “Team Picture Story of the Year” category.
  10. Went to CM today. I've seen it much worse although it is bad. Lamphun is much better. I love the way that the AQI is averaged out to make it look not so bad when there are readings out there in the 300s. But "Shhhh" dont' say anything. It might affect tourism. In the meanwhile Big Ag gets a pass and villagers keep burning the forests down to clear out underbrush in order to collect mushroom when the rain beings. A token villager or two gets arrest and a hand-slap. Wash, rinse, repeat forever. Given the plans to increase sugar cane production for ethanol it will only get worse. In the meanwhile certain high ranking officials jet-set to cleaner air elsewhere on the globe. "Sucks to be you commoners."
  11. I always found that out of the registered province, my local cop told me they refuse to follow up on other provinces' tickets, and the local road tax office acts the same way. Only paid my province speeding and that was once, as it was later found the local cop shop in the area had illegally placed a 60 kph sign along a 90 kph road and placed a camera to make some additional funds. If pulled over make sure there is an officer with the group of police as that is also illegal.
  12. Largest crowd ever for a biden rally, me thinks. Protesters interrupt Biden, Obama, Clinton at $25 million New York fundraiser. https://www.reuters.com/world/us/obama-bill-clinton-join-biden-raise-25-million-event-with-queen-latifah-lizzo-2024-03-28/
  13. Actually I was using "visibility" as a measure - when I landed this time last year I could barely see to the edge of the runway, let alone Doi Suthep itself - most days the mountains are clear so visibility ten times greater.
  14. Bangkok’s MRT Yellow Line resumes limited service after disruption The Metropolitan Rapid Transit’s (MRT) Yellow Line in Bangkok recommenced limited operations following a disruption caused by loose parts falling from the track. From today, March 29, the service will operate with a temporary 20% fare discount until full service resumes. The incident yesterday prompted a collaborative investigation involving representatives from the Eastern Bangkok Monorail Co. Ltd. (EBM), the Transport Ministry, the Department of Rail Transport, and the Mass Rapid Transit Authority (MRTA). The Yellow Line, managed by EBM, operates between Lat Phrao and Samrong. Preliminary findings indicate that a finger plate on the rail’s expansion joint was displaced as a passing train caused it and other debris to fall. This led to a disruption in the electrical systems of the rail between Kalatan (YL12) and Si Udom (YL16) stations, resulting in the service suspension on the 30.4km line. In a statement today, EBM announced the service resumption with a revised train frequency to enable technicians to replace the damaged rail and equipment. While this work is ongoing, passengers will benefit from a 20% fare discount. -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  15. My first ever food poisoning, thanks to Fish and Chips in Blackpool. So bad I had to be admitted to the Countess of Chester Hospital in Chester to rehydrate and I could not eat or even see fish & chips for several years 🙂
  16. With a history of a long overstay and a 10 year ban still in place, it is possible for a person, with a new passport, to travel to Laos to settle himself there? No intention of attempting to enter Thailand again.
  17. BTW you have just shared the unedited photo as well. Maybe follow your own advice and respect the family by not sharing the image ? Just a thought.
  18. So the ghostwriter gave him $8m? That's a ridiculous claim! That's not ow it works! 😀
  1. Load more activity