All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No I don't often get triggered, I'm just having some fun. This is all just light-hearted banter to me.
  3. If you don't know the charges, look by yourself instead of asking other posters to waste time doing it. It's a lame trolling tactic.
  4. No farang is going to get taxed on money from overseas. Sometimes I think certain people are trying to force the issue when there is no issue there
  5. I completely agree, a lot of women use their body as a instrument of currency, and a way to manipulate men, no question about that. That happens all over the world and it's been happening since the beginning of time, more than likely. But that doesn't excuse his behavior, when a man is in a position where he can have 90% of the women who come along, he becomes an animal if he insists on having the other 10%.
  6. When they can't refute you, they call you a troll like little kids on a schoolyard, or leftists on a website.
  7. Ok. I think in most cases the admin office is staffed by the employees of the company hired to manage the property by the juristic entity that owns the property. The property management company may not be motivated to help you. While you have verbally brought this up at a general meeting, I think the next step is to write to the individuals who are the directors of the juristic entity and explain your problem and ask them to intercede with the building management company. Put it in writing and state that you want a written response with a timeframe to correct the problem and ask them to identify the person who will be responsible for carrying it out.
  8. Actually it was California, Florida insurance is merely getting prohibitively expensive 2x-3x the amount normally paid. I don't live there so I don't care, just something I saw on Youtube.
  9. This is so stupid it hurts! While it is proven that there is NO Climate crisis (!) they still continue with DISINFORMATION! - Who?! The UN of course! And who else?! The WMO of sourse! With what purpose? To CONTINUE TO SCARE THE POPULATION with wrong/false information and statements! What is the meaning, the purpose of this "Fake New"? "However, the WMO urges immediate action on reducing emissions and adapting to the climate changes." This is so stupid it hurst!
  10. China, Russia, Usa, all try their best to get their best hope voted in every country that matter, be it strategic or valuable resources. Even sponsor regime shift by coup
  11. Yes it's clear by now that Trump has a persistent Pecker problem, and Melania is AWOL in helping him with his Pecker problem, because she's smart enough to realize things are FUBAR in fake Trump world. Power to the Pecker.
  12. You don't know what the charges are, I thought not, thanks. Is the previous AG that conspired with then being charged sedition now the new Democrat AG has been elected? It seems to be your position that most Republicans are seditionist, correct? Should they not all be charged?
  13. Ok, let me try again. There was a time when I used phone and SMS a lot. I had a promotion for 300min per month phone calls, x number of SMS, etc. Now I use most of the time WhatsApp to chat with people and call them, and that most of the time when I am connected to a WIFI network. I use the mobile phone provider data to check news and my email, I don't watch long movies in high resolution somewhere outside. I want a mobile phone provider which is reliable. And I don't want to pay more than necessary. I checked the invoices from the last couple of months. I never used more than 100min phone calls per month. And I never used all the GB from my internet package. I expected that I see on the website and on the app of the mobile phone provider all packages which I can change to, from the cheapest to the most expensive. And I would hope for honesty. I can see in my invoice how much I called and how many GB I used. That information is from them. They could easily tell me that for me the cheapest package is just fine, because I don't use anything more than that. But they make it difficult to change to something cheaper - even if that is in their range of products. Change in app: No Change with a phone call to their support: No Only after asking a couple of times do they offer what they have. Annoying. I save now about 3000B per year. That is not much. But what's the point of spending that money if it has absolutely no advantage? My gf also changed to the cheaper promotion. Another 3000B per year. A little here, a little there, it adds up.
  14. Who goes around slapping people, especially in a foreign country? Is this lady a complete moron? Who raised her, who is her mother, and why did her mother fail so miserably? Now I'm traumatized because I slapped a guy and he retaliated and I don't know what it's going to take for me to get over that retaliation. I am a victim!
  15. Driving around Pattaya, it's obvious that the Songkran rains have not come, and the countryside is beginning to dry out. I suspect that there isn't a lot of irrigation infrastructure, so if it doesn't start raining soon, the hot weather is going to have dire consequences. This hot spell itself isn't proof of climate change, but if such weather becomes common, that would be as a result of climate change. Climate is what you expect, weather is what you get. I expect rain this time of year. Let's hope it comes in the next few weeks .
  16. Hint -you're absolutely full of s##t. and yet you continue to spew https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com/us/news/catastrophe/coastal-properties-at-risk-of-becoming-uninsurable--report-464532.aspx
  17. Very funny, post the link then, are you able to post links..........? 🤣
  18. China tour groups are bused to look, then herded to Chinese-owned establishments to spend their cash to be returned to China, Indians walk around looking for what they can have for free, or for as little money as possible, Last time I was there I couldn't believe how many empty Indian restaurants there were, plus nobody wants Indian night clubs including Indians as it means they would have to pay tourist prices and nearly every club in the walking street was one. Russians just can't handle anything that is not included in their Hotel resort, they are not social animals, and cannot function in free-for-all areas where they have to order and pay individually.
  19. I know these forums are prone to exaggeration but I walked over 2km today in the sun to get to a government office. Was it fun? No. But I mean I could have kept going. Did I get a taxi back? Yes. But that’s not the point. Ha. This was midday too. I just seriously don’t think it’s too hot. It’s humid here so the temps are confined in a small range. Deserts can get bad, I mean they actually can get way out of control hot, which I just don’t feel like this is, myself. It’s just interesting to discuss though. Idk maybe next year I’ll think this is hotter than I did this year, who knows.
  20. Off topic deflection posts and replies about Biden/Trump have been removed.
  1. Load more activity