All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So is 7. The number 7 is both an integer and prime. However, an IQ of 7 is not considered to be Lucky.
  3. A strange analogy if one intends to uphold a publicly elected governor consistent with a democratic process. Typically, it is the Board of Directors who nominates the CEO and company shareholders who vote for the appointment. Anyone outside of the company, ie., the public-at-large like consumers, has no vote. In this CEO elected analogy, the "consumers" are the public electorate (registered voters within the province) tgat will continue to have no vote. Who are these BOD and shareholders who have the vote? Not identified. Might as well be analogous to the current "elected" Senate. Thus, this "division" appears to be a false democratic disguise by an otherwise exiting authoritarian political control of the truly entitled voting electorate. Neither should be considered.
  4. So does this mean that there will be a date after which all banknotes bearing the late Queen's image will cease to be legal tender, as was the case when paper notes were replaced by polymer versions not so long ago?
  5. "Secret letters written by Hamas boss who planned October 7 attack reveal Iran paid the terror group Ā£200million" Were you not just saying that it was Iran who planned the attacks, but now you send me proof that Hamas planned the attacks?
  6. ok will take a look only thing i thought if there was any issue with the setup would be put the panels on timers so they are disconnected during times they don't get sun, so only the 2x150w or the 600w are connected at any one time This was yesterday the red square is where i want to get a bit more power (this would be from the 600w panels) the east facing panels will just be a little bonus
  7. Been through 11 years of this, and not one step forward to deter or effectively combat these clowns causing so many problems. Leads me to surmise that either there is financial incentive not to stop anyone or the government is just too damn inept to deal with it. Either way, TAT is going to see itā€™s precious tourism revenue suffer, as the burning seasons extends itself longer and longerā€¦ Probably not be until the end of May that the skies will clear, so four months this year..? The missus and I have had enough, weā€™re off down south, I donā€™t want to but itā€™s ridiculous to think that this is just continue on unabated and considered a normal part of living in Chiang Mai.
  8. As most on here use a pseudonym, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some females who have their own reasons for not declaring themselves.
  9. I am still struggling with them. The website is ridiculously slow to load pages, my favorites list has been decimated and ever since the relaunch the express delivery is not available to me (even though I pay for their "Prime" service). Will have a look at Lotus as suggested above.
  10. Check that, I misspoke ... oops Signed up/registered on their site, not app. Although hard to download wrong app, as call Tesla, by Tesla Does get mixed reviews, and just got updated today.
  11. The Sportsman on soi 13 has quiz nights every Thursday however I see they've cancelled this week due to Songkran
  12. You said you believe the Americans right. So I guess you need to believe this also ā€œIā€™ve seen reporting that the Iranians meant to fail. That this spectacular and embarrassing failure was all by design. Iā€™ve also seen Iran say that they provided early warning to help Israel prepare its defenses and limit any potential damage. All of this is categorically false. To coin a phrase from the President, it is malarkey... Given the scale of this attack, Iranā€™s intent was clearly to cause significant destruction and casualties.ā€¦the aim was to get as many of [the drones and missiles] through Israelā€™s defenses as possible.ā€
  13. While it's possible that the van was new and well maintained, how likely do you think that is? Most vehicles in Thailand stink, even the relatively new ones.
  14. How many criminal cases has he been found guilty of? Zero He will be the next President. Thanks in part to those on the left who keep making him stronger. Book your shrink early. Thereā€™s going to be a mad rush.
  15. Man arrested in Pattaya for threatening Songkran revellers with a gun PHOTOS: The Pattaya News Police in Pattaya have arrested a Thai man who threatened people with a ā€˜realā€™ gun during the Songkran celebrations. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325079-man-arrested-in-pattaya-for-threatening-songkran-revellers-with-a-gun/
  16. It's water throwing time. Dogs keep a low profile due to hating people throwing water on them.
  17. Could you provide a link to the claim that the USA doesn't believe Iran was involved in Oct 7
  18. I would go even further, and say Iran was pretty damn responsible. Iran apologist Iran has fueled Hamas for years along with other terror groups. Gave Hamas more than $200 million Secret letters written by Hamas boss who planned October 7 attack reveal Iran paid the terror group Ā£200million
  19. This is the biggest problem isnā€™t it. ā€œItā€™s the regulationsā€ is fine to say but where can you find them. The regulations should be unambiguous and posted on the Thai immigration web site so we can all follow them correctly šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
  1. Load more activity