All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was think a sack of something else... He certainly dropped her.
  3. On the subject of the 747, I found a shop stuffed with old magazines in a small backstreet in Stockholm. Most were old Playboys, but there were Life magazines too, and I bought one which had an advert from Boeing announcing the launch of the 747. Interesting to see how many ads there were too for cigarettes back then. How times change.
  4. Shame we don't know what started her anger to the guard in the first place while filming all the time.. He went outside seems he gave her a verbal then she slaps him again, can't say I blame him at this point.
  5. Quality tourists don't want Walking street, Nana, Bangla road, Soi Cowboy Pat Pong and the rest. They want beach resorts with niche cafes, and restaurants, not being attacked by gold grabbing Shemales, they don't want, "hello handsome man" at every bar bellowed out in front of their wives.. They're not interested in scantily clad hookers 20 deep outside every watering hole... they don't want Tuk-Tuks scamming them for every ride. You want quality, provide quality venues and services, and get the scum off the streets.
  6. Allowing non Visa tourists worked, sales went up. Now it’s time to cut the free Visa entry back accordingly.
  7. i am fully aware of all the Russian collusion BS because it was forced down out throats nonstop for 5 years, i remember clearly the lefties eagerly awaiting the Mueller report and that it was going to be the 'nail in the coffin' for Trump, and what came of it....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Originated from the Steele dossier, which was all false infomation and funded by Killon and the dnc. the hypocrite democrats preach about Trumpo 'undermining Democracy' when they alone with corporate media do exactly that!!
  8. ISTANBUL (AP) — A top Hamas political official told The Associated Press the Islamic militant group is willing to agree to a truce of five years or more with Israel and that it would lay down its weapons and convert into a political party if an independent Palestinian state is established along pre-1967 borders. The comments by Khalil al-Hayya in an interview Wednesday came amid a stalemate in months of talks for a cease-fire in Gaza. The suggestion that Hamas would disarm appeared to be a significant concession by the militant group officially committed to Israel’s destruction. But it’s unlikely Israel would consider such a scenario. It has vowed to crush Hamas following the deadly Oct. 7 attacks that triggered the war, and its current leadership is adamantly opposed to the creation of a Palestinian state on lands Israel captured in the 1967 Mideast war. https://apnews.com/article/hamas-khalil-alhayya-qatar-ceasefire-1967-borders-4912532b11a9cec29464eab234045438#:~:text=ISTANBUL (AP) — A top,established along pre-1967 borders.
  9. He wasn’t ‘imported’ he arrived without a visas, claimed asylum, a claim that was not processed. He should have been processed and deported soon after arrival. He was not, with tragic consequences. RIP his victim and condolences to his victims family. https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2024-04-25/murderer-came-to-uk-to-seek-asylum-after-drifting-around-europe-for-years
  10. Shouldn't we be blaming the villain getting chased. There would be no death if he had stopped in the first place.
  11. Not all countries are reporting their COVID deaths to the WHO any more... Many aren't, so the WHO data on that is only a partial glimpse, as the WHO notes on every report they issue on such things these days. And, while Thailand's reported weekly "official" COVID deaths number remains small, that doesn't erase the latest report of more than 1,000 weekly COVID hospitalizations in Thailand, a figure that has doubled over the past six weeks. Nor the fact that Thailand currently has nearly 300 COVID patients hospitalized in serious condition, as reported by the MoPH and cited in the OP report in this thread. From the OP:
  12. great time for thailand to promote itself as the hub of disasters.
  13. wife and myself both contracted covid over the songkran weekend in Phatthalung, symptoms were not as bad as our original covid some time back but are similar, still having chest problems & headaches but slowly getting better. We have been wearing masks since we started getting sick but unfortunately many thais do not wear masks when sick and prefer to spread what they have to everyone else which is why it is still around. Was also hard getting medical help, surprised at the way we were treated by hospital staff and doctors.
  14. What are you guys moaning about? In the USA dentist are booked up for 3-4 weeks and often months ahead of time....And your already out 50-75 dollars just to walk in their office....Not to mention the $$$$$ costs of treatment.....
  15. BS - choke the driver, pull his head back, grab his nuts and squeeze, hit the kill switch, etc etc. Sympathy Yes - but no regret. Decisions and actions have consequences.
  16. Oops, you got me there. My bad. I thought he was older, but I didn't check.
  17. Better check the actual legal situation. Because if you are able to get what you want but later i.e. maybe your competition finds out you don't have a required work-permit, then maybe they take away your domain from you. I guess that is not what you want. IMHO only because something is possible in Thailand doesn't mean that is a long-term solution.
  18. Exactly! If the Police stop pursuing, then none of the criminals will stop. They will all run knowing that the police will stop chasing them - and that puts much more people at risk of being killed/injured by them speeding away. NO. Publicise this outcome and tell criminals that if you run the police can and will try to stop you by any means possible - so pull over !! I recall that vbideo on youtube of a policeman trying to catch a guy with a girl on the back of a bike who were speeding though the streets - it went for about almost 6-8 minutes. IMO the policeman should have knocked them over - all it took was one innocent person to be out walking in the wrong place and wrong time, and boom - dead or severely injured. People that have no concern over the impact their actions could have on others, lose the right for the police to be concerned about them IMO.
  19. "Officials Concerned Over Potential Overcrowding in Pattaya and Phuket" That's because they've sleeping for more than 25 years, by the way that is not unusual. They should have already denied access to the project developers. But yes, the big money makes you want to leave your thought behind for a moment.
  20. From the article, seems more of an infrastructure problem... the economy of Pattaya and Phuket are based on tourism. Perhaps the government needs to promote other places eg Hua Hin, Chumphon, Surat Thani, Krabi, even places away from the ciast give tourist an incentive.
  21. Oh dear, slipping the fingers up the bum without gloves on, not nice. I'd be looking at disowning the son, I reckon the gloveless inspection was brought about by the sons drug activities.
  22. I do agree in principle re never hit a woman but with caveats. If she hits out the 1st one is free The 2nd hit out receives a verbal warning The 3rd hit receives an appropriate swift reply. Some females think they are untouchable. But that doesn't give them licence to give out violence without some form of punishment in return. If they are fighting off a rapist, then yes use every force available to protect yourself and maim the <deleted> out of the perpetrator. But in this instance, I think she got back with interest. Hopefully she will adjust her attitude accordingly.
  1. Load more activity