All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Really ? That loser is even worse than I thought :D
  3. Not at all misleading, it is 100% accurate.
  4. Stomach acid protects against this and other bacteria, so keep the carbs low and try to avoid antacids for reflux, which seems to more often than not be caused by low acid, not too high.
  5. So everyone can then rip that apart, and people make their own version of whether its true or not..lol...yeah right. Its nobody's business other than the parties involved., but that wont stop the absurd speculation even if it was published.
  6. Which was not true, the 35 million buy price or the 3 million sell price..... or both ?
  7. i traveld to in Kazhkistan just 2month ago, and can confirm that. clean citys,safe and quiet high salarys in the city (for ex servicesector 700 usd Itdevoloper above 2000 ,from people i know) the prejudice in the west is unbelivable and arrogant all estern republics ,all , has nothing to do with what it was in the 90s ,and i was in KZ,KY,UZ,AZ,GE and enjoyed every stay ,10 time more like in any western city
  8. I recently did this in the UK. I used 800k+ in my Thai account for the financial part. So if you already have a Thai account you can use that, doesn't have to be overseas.
  9. None of your business, though you do like sticking your nose into other's business, then tell lies. A nasty piece of work...........🥴
  10. After listening to the interview: a. We will have one company, and two different publications (or domains). b. One corporation and two products? c. Sort of like... 1. Fanta (The Orange One) 2. And, AseanNow, (Formerly known as Thaivisa): Choose your poison? No. I will continue to just carry on, as usual, on ThaiVisa... Forever.... Stay calm. Carry On......
  11. Sorry, yes reading that again you are correct.
  12. Not much will change immediately, we are always improving moderation and content. The whole team is staiying, of course, we have been waiting for this for a long time. Forum structure will change a bit, better navigation etc. We need a better home page, better cloud hosting etc etc. We will share a few positive news in mid May.
  13. I’ve grown tired of waking up to new abusive posts and PM’s each morning so I’ve decided to withdraw completely from the tax threads and the Simple Tax Guide. The fact is, the satisfaction derived from compiling the guide and helping members is far outweighed by faux challenges, aggravation and abuse. I’ve talked this through with Admin who has very generously proposed alternate solutions but I think mine is the better alternative. By means of this post, I handover responsibility for making any future updates to the tax guide and answering questions, to members @stat @TroubleandGrumpy and @JimGant who appear to think they can do a better job and I feel certain will want to do all they can to help members. I will not be reading PM’s again. I wish you all well.
  14. Very little sunlight will penetrate your roofing.
  15. So sez the man that got dumped as a moderator and had all his posts deleted.
  16. Well, I hope your vision is fulfilled. I'm a long time member who originally came to the forums for visa advice and the Thai language forums. The Thai language forums are pretty dead TBH. Trends being what they are, probably simply because of the large influx of foreigners to the country since 20 years ago, thus reducing the necessity of learning the local lingo. There are many sub-forums that provide valuable info for local expats. The how-to folk and the local knowledge people are good. The visa forums remain a source of valuable information. RIP UbonJoe 🙏 Never really came for the World News, in the modern age of social media we can get that easily anywhere. One value I find is the Local News. I've relied in an ever increasing way on TV/AN to bring the local/regional news to me, less reliance on the English language broadsheets. In that regard, if I had a wish, it would be increasingly providing an ever improving/expanding use as a portal, amalgamator/aggregator, for local and regional News and issues.
  17. The updated COVID vaccines now are also available in the UK via private pharmacies to people who do NOT meet the NHS criteria listed above. But the difference is, those shots have to be purchased instead of being provided free by the NHS. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/02/pharmacies-in-england-and-scotland-to-offer-private-covid-jabs-for-45 https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/mar/26/boots-to-offer-covid-vaccines-in-england-for-nearly-100-pounds-a-jab
  18. Come on...you don't think that the word "Trump's" cannot be transposed with the word "Biden's"?
  19. Interesting, thanks. Just wondering if I get rid of it with my antibiotics and my wife has it , could I get it again easily?
  20. End the speculation with the truth then!
  21. I really don't want 4 more years of hearing about all the bs he does and says. Politics has taken a too prominent position in our society. Change is desperately needed
  1. Load more activity