All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Are boys often impressed with your wee piddler?
  3. Security volunteer shot dead at father’s grave in Yala by Mitch Connor Picture courtesy of ทันข่าวภาคใต้ Facebook A fatal shooting incident took a grim turn in Yala when a security volunteer was brutally assassinated while he was reading the Quran at his father’s grave. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325226-security-volunteer-shot-dead-at-father’s-grave-in-yala/
  4. A fatal shooting incident took a grim turn in Yala when a security volunteer was brutally assassinated while he was reading the Quran at his father’s grave. The 43 year old victim, Ruslee Daleng, was a ranger volunteer who received a fatal headshot at a Muslim graveyard situated in Tambon Than To of Yala’s Than To district. The Than To police were alerted yesterday about the incident. Ruslee was on vacation, visiting his ailing father, who passed away on April 14. After attending his father’s funeral, Ruslee had been partaking in a religious service at the cemetery yesterday, where his father was laid to rest. The fatal shooting transpired later that morning. In the course of the investigation, the police discovered a 9-millimetre cartridge at the scene. A manhunt is underway for the unidentified assailant, and the police are diligently working to ascertain if the homicide was linked to the ongoing unrest in the deep South or if it stemmed from a personal vendetta. In tandem with this event, enforcement agencies in the southern region, which include the Internal Security Operation Command (Isoc) Region 4 and the Provincial Police Region 9, have taken into custody 10 drug peddlers from four distinct drug cartels. In the process, they managed to confiscate a total of 600 kilograms of meth pills and six firearms, with an estimated value nearing 4 million baht (US$ 109,000). Given the current circumstances, the police are emphasising the necessity of stringent measures to combat the proliferation of drugs and weapons in the region. This vigilance is particularly crucial during the Hari Raya Aidilfitri religious holiday when illegal smuggling activities tend to escalate. In related news, a group of armed men sparked terror in Yala‘s Bannang Sata district when they targeted a pickup truck carrying border patrol police officers. The terrifying incident, which occurred on January 10, resulted in two officers being seriously wounded and caused locals to flee the scene in panic. by Mitch Connor Picture courtesy of ทันข่าวภาคใต้ Facebook Source: The Thaiger 2024-04-18 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  5. they were impressed but i was simply in the area looking for the lady i met on TF.....the cops asked to take a selfie(snakey)..i politely declined..
  6. I thought I was tough on cars in the past. He needs to tow that out, put in on a proper road, after he washes it, if he expects his ins. co. to cover it
  7. 😉 Woke, and a teenager girl now, 👏 Must say, good argumentation, but have to agree, some of the biggest sluts I met, was from uk
  8. They didn't go to great lengths to hide what they were producing. No wonder the local Plod managed a collar.
  9. Can confirm. Had five gold crowns fitted in 1976. So far, only one has given any trouble. It developed a root infection. Option was either root canal and another crown or extraction. Dentist advised that as it had already been worked upon extraction might be the best bet. That's what I went with.
  10. You like having boys play with that snake of yours?
  11. You mean get implants instead of crowns?, but that's 100k a piece?
  12. Go north young man, I'm sure you will find a place with a pool that is frozen 9 months of the year
  13. what are the masks called they have always worn BEFORE covid???..same ones doctors have been wearing since surgeries began....do you ask your doctor to remove his during your colonoscopy?
  14. Not meaning to call out the OP, but can someone chime in whether it's really practical to buy and register a car on visa exempt status? Possible, probably. (Especially with the help of an agent, and/or in certain areas) But is it really practical? And if so, what's the process? As I recall from buying and registering a pickup on a WP, it was pretty involved and took over a month to smooth over all the paperwork required to do the transfer and registration.
  15. He should have been arrested and jailed can't have this sort of behaviour going on Make a example next time
  16. Nomad Insurance Question (might be relevant) Does anyone have any experience or opinion on Safetywing.com? One of my kids is looking at it...
  17. Why the unpleasantness about a seemingly innocent expression of surprise? I am sure there are many who were unaware of this hazard. The rest of your post is informative.
  18. Do they give out awards for enjoying life ? Stop thinking about what other people think, say, expect of others, and life is so much more enjoyable That reads better than ... "I simply don't give a F"
  19. speaking from experience? Well, in late 2011 I visited The Tropics and specifically Thailand for the first time in my life, places that before then I had flown over on the way to Europe. And I encountered a hansum young Thai Khmer man, many years younger than me. And here we are over 12 years later happily married and living in Surin. Clearly the rush to the head was both overwhelming and enduring.
  20. With the bill split in different parts I think Johnson will get democratic support.
  21. Total BS - sounds like a woke teenager/female - but not in an English country - obviously.
  1. Load more activity