All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, I thought I knew you.........šŸ˜‰
  3. Not quite the full story. What Defendant Trump is charged with is recorded on the indictment. The wording of which on each count details fraud with intent to commit other crimes. Felonies. https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Donald-J.-Trump-Indictment.pdf
  4. I'm just watching the students protesting at USC standing up against the hundreds of police that have been sent to evict them. The police appear to be a shambles, and seem not to know what to do when faced with so many students. According to the journalist speaking, the protest was completely violence free till the cops started pushing students around, and they look to me they'd like to start beating the students, but there are so many news crews filming that they know they won't get away with that. Any agro is coming from the cops, NOT the students. The cops are geared up with helmets and clubs as if they expect a huge riot, but if there is one, IMO it will be them that start it. A group of students are gathered together to be arrested, and the cops have started to arrest them. For sure, the college administrators that called the cops in are going to be facing a LOT of anger. The protestors are calling for the college to divest from israel. Apparently the protests are going on in many universities all over America. Good for them. This should put a chill down Biden's back. It makes my heart glad to see young people do care about more than pop singers and social media influencers. I wish them well in their struggle to achieve justice for Gazans.
  5. I think you will find there are still penalties for trafficking or supplying , why hot give it a go , open a shop and see what happens
  6. The only card I have on Google is my UK credit card, no loading required. I also only use cash here, my card is only to get cash from ATM. When I lost my ATM card at least it was protected by the pin number, contactless cards are very vulnerable.
  7. Luckily the taxi driver was already on his way to the police station to hand in a diamond ring and a bag of cash left on his back seat šŸ¤”
  8. This borders (no pun intended) on state terrorism, doesn't it? As I've said before, it's not if but when countries are brought to their knees by a terrorist state or organisation cutting essential services. Imagine finding one day that we have no electricity, for example. And it's no good governments saying there are safeguards. We know services can collapse even without the aid of terrorism. 'Your data is safe with us' is the biggest lie of modern times.
  9. plenty of nasal sprays available that will clear a stuffy nose far better than Pseudoephedrine, Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride is the common active ingredient. Never heard of "vicks sinex" ?
  10. I hope they give the rest of their good status list the 60 day visa free period. Canada only has the 30 day free, I think that USA is only 30 day visa free as well. I guess Russia, a country who has invaded a foreign country Ukrain is more special in the Thai Tourism department eyes? IMO that is not fair, but I am only a tourist to Thailand so I guess I do not matter to the tourism department.
  11. Better leave 401.000 THB on your Thai bank-account, in case 'annual account admin costs' are deducted by the Bank with the risk of slipping under the 400K tresshold when you have to little buffer.
  12. So you will have to keep the 400k in the bank for 12 months until you have transferred 12 x 40k = 480k. At least you can spend the 40k each month.
  13. I disagree. People will take the money BUT they will not forget the what traitorous PTP has done. PTP will be severly punished for getting into bed with the military elite. Remember the military elite is the enemy of the PTP support base.
  14. For somebody who's user name includes the word "Dr" you appear to have little idea, Should medical use be deemed appropriate for certain conditions the dispensaries are already well established, us mere lay people refer to them as "Pharmacies" or "Dispensing Chemists" You're not a real doctor,are you?
  15. Men have been fighting in one way or another since the beginning of time. It's what humans do. There has probably never been a single day of peace on the planet. Google Arthur C Clarke's Childhoods End on the only way to solve it.
  16. I used Thai Visa Express in December last year, they did an excellent job and can speak good English and can fill in the application form if you want. The girl I spoke to 'Ying' is very good, she knows exactly what are the requirements, like proof of address etc! https://thaivisa-express.com/thai-visa-express-pattaya/ From dropping it off to pickup...two weeks exactly. 12,000 all in!
  17. Either one is okay with me. This rich boy has caused the farang expat community more problems than any single Thai authority figure.
  18. The hope that FFP will win the majority will probably depends on the 10.000 Baht, which means a lot to the poor. So the Govt has to give this money if they want to secure the chance to be "elected" again.
  19. But I still can't buy Pseudoephedrine for my stuffy nose.
  20. what world do you live in ? this is beyond funny. so by that logic the people chanting death to america in michigan recently...they really want death to america then right ?
  21. How did they fly safely 30 years ago without any GPS navigation system in aircraft? Now GPS is widely used to guide precision weapons and drones at the battlefield. It is quite logical to jam the GPS signal in certain locations. Elon Musk's satellites are also being jammed over the Ukraine.
  1. Load more activity