All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. you must know at the AGM meeting they provide details if not just ask for last years financials, a shocking reply from any condo owner!
  3. Anything to shut the truth out... America...land of the free? Yes as long as it doesn't affect the elite Zioniiniininsts
  4. One user noted that another was a supporter of a free Palestine. They went to suggest that Palestintians have killed a lot of gay people, yet this person, who supports gays also supports Palestinians in their fight against Israel, is also a supporter of gays. I went on to point out that Israelis will have killed far more gays than Palestinians have, therefore there is no reason to not support Palestine in their struggle against Israel, simply because of the view some Palestinians might have of gay people. As you can see, what I was discussing is of direct importance to claim being made by the first user.
  5. Agreed Looks that way in the video. Thai guy acring like a regular Somchai pushed past the limit. The western indoctrination that 'All women are saints' is way past it's sell by and a BIG reason why our home nations are so <deleted>. Ask any of the divorcees on here.
  6. Easy fix, charge the mosquitos with destroying the reputation of Thailand and it is all sorted
  7. Removed a post (with a spelling error) commenting on a spelling error in another post.
  8. Troll comment and response removed.
  9. How old is the baby now? Makes a difference in terms of whether to consult a neonatalogist or a pediatric neurologist
  10. My wife's aunt next door to us...not betel nut beauty.....betel nut beast....but she is a nice old stick
  11. Well I will help you in that I suggest you should look for the identity of a regulator.......There has to be some kind of regulation.....As it stands management companies are putting some of the money which is paid for repairs into their own pockets ....if there was no regulation the management companies would put all of the repair money into their pockets
  12. Overly permissive parent/s, western superiority complex, feminist indoctrination ("no man can ever hit me ever so I can do as I likey") and general entitlement writ large. As most on here will be aware, you cannot go around Thailand angrily remonstrating, pointing, (most likely) shouting and actually physically hitting the locals and expect no blowback - esp at night when no one else is around. Isn't that LESSON ONE when you arrive in Thailand? A moments silence please, in memory of the good reputation of westerners in Thailand.
  13. Cost of treatment: maybe 200k or more Fine: 100k No surprise that they chose the cheaper option. After all, a private hospital is a business. To solve this, I suggest the following: a) Make sure any hospital would be compensated for their services. b) Fine them at least 10 times as much as the service cost might be. Problem solved.
  14. Sounds like a terrible place the management should all be terminated.
  15. https://www.foxnews.com/story/who-are-you-calling-a-fascist Fascist in the White House https://www.foxnews.com/politics/linda-sarsour-says-fascist-white-house-poses-biggest-threat-to-jews
  16. Coming out is a choice, we agree on that. I won't speculate about Neeranam, though.
  17. Agoda reports an increase in Japanese tourists interested in Thai vacations Creative Commons License via Google The travel website Agoda has noted a surge in interest for Thailand among Japanese vacationers. With Japan's Golden Week holiday nearing, Thailand has become the second favorite destination for these tourists, with South Korea being the first. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325991-agoda-reports-an-increase-in-japanese-tourists-interested-in-thai-vacations/
  18. if you read the original post you should notice I did not mention the name of the condo ....I have had enough experience to know that calling a person a thief can get me in more trouble than the person will suffer by way of being a thief
  19. How about trying to rewrite this mix of AI and translation app to something that resembales a decent article. Nah! Too hard. Have to think and actually do some work.
  20. Absolutely. Anyone that has attempted to support Trump must be crushed using the full force of the state. And we must wait until such a time that it will be made clear that anyone that attempts to help in the future will be crushed in the same way. Why now? Meanwhile, let people flood across the border illegally and release repeat criminals arrested for violent crimes to the street on their own recognizance.
  21. If you read the original post you should notice I did not mention the name of the condo ....I have had enough experience to know that calling a person a thief can get me in more trouble than the person will suffer by way of being a thief
  22. Just curious... How old are you ?... Because at some point... escalation is far more harmful than the insult to your pride for getting a slap across the face... Additionally, if you are young and 'hard as nails' then there is the issue of 'one punch deaths'.... (i.e. where you punch someone back and they die or suffer serious brain damage)... I know its a lot of whatiffery... and some issues are avoidable.... In this case the guard could have avoided further conflict by not following the lady back outside.... although, if she was behaving strangely, he was doing his job.... Could the guard have de-escalated ?... I'm not saying the woman is not at fault for slapping him... but could the situation have been handled differently by the guard to the degree that she didn't get angry in the first place ?.... ... Was the guard rude to the woman which triggered her to slap him in the first place ? (again, not suggesting she had any right to behave the way she did - just curious about the trigger points). 100% the woman had it coming - but could the whole situation have been avoided if the security guard dealt with her politely ? of course, we don't know he was impolite, but something triggered that response... or is she just a complete fruitcake ?
  23. The travel website Agoda has noted a surge in interest for Thailand among Japanese vacationers. With Japan's Golden Week holiday nearing, Thailand has become the second favorite destination for these tourists, with South Korea being the first. This year, the extended Golden Week holiday starts on Monday, April 29, and will last until May 6. According to an article in the Bangkok Post, Agoda users from Japan have increased their searches for Thailand by 60% from January to mid-March, 2024, when compared to the same timeframe last year. Taiwan follows Thailand in popularity, with the US and Vietnam taking the fourth and fifth spots, respectively. Popular cities like Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Phuket, and Koh Samui continue to attract Japanese travelers. However, interest in other places such as Chon Buri and Khao Lak is also growing, according to Pierre Honne, a senior director at Agoda. He stated, "Japanese travelers are exploring more of Thailand, extending trips beyond its traditional hotspots like Bangkok and Pattaya to discover Chon Buri and the coastline of Khao Lak." Photo: Creative Commons License via Google -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  24. I replied to two different questions from another poster. You have to read the quoted post before reading my reply to it. Two questions, two answers. In both cases separated by some newlines.
  25. According to Quinnipiac U Poll, nearly 70% of voters are saying they are watching the trial and 21% saying that they would be less likely to vote for him if convicted. The result could cost him the 2024 election.
  1. Load more activity