All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Wanting some feedback please, from those that have had Cataract surgery done in Thailand, ideally in the past year. 1/ Did all go well, are you happy with the result? 2/ Cost per eye? 3/ Hospital and Ophthalmologist ? cheers
  3. As they entered "not guilty" pleas to all charges I presume they are waiting for a trial date while still in custody as police opposed bail. No hurry! Someone here may remember the Englishman who swore f... at a female immigration officer and ripped his passport from her hands in Phuket some years back. Recall he was in custody for several months before they got around to his court appearance.
  4. How old are you? If you are below 40 you can get good insurance with Safewings or World Nomads.
  5. Clearly the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association doesn't share your view and neither does the website and the journalist that published the article otherwise why would they published the figures if no one was interested in reading
  6. Agree. Being that covid will be around for decades to come I would suggest at least 1 possibly 2 boosters a year. Let's face it with a projected death toll of 852 people out of 71,801,279 it certainly is better to be safe than sorry. Of course the safety of the mRNA vaccines has now been shown to be highly questionable. Risk covid, basically now a non-severe virul infection or risk vaccine injury? My choice is clear. No more jabs for me that's for sure.
  7. X riddled with potential bad outcome, how would he know if daughter doesnt just sign it back again
  8. I did state earlier that I report in Chiang Mai and absolutely no surprise rules are different (interpretation) elsewhere.
  9. Apparently not lol... Do your ears and nose get bigger as you age? Not only does cartilage grow, but earlobes also elongate from gravity, which can make ears look even larger. Our ears are 90 percent grown by age six, and our noses are almost fully grown by the time we're teens, but both can change shape and appear to enlarge as we age.
  10. Always the same init. Everytime you want a job doing and get someone in to price it, you have an idea what you want and some bloke comes in to tell you that you're wrong and that you need this other thing which makes it easier for him. I had it a couple of years ago with a new bathroom with one bloke, who didn't get the job. I ultimately stuck to my guns and got what I wanted from someone else. They just want the easiest way. Whatever happened to giving the customer what he wants.
  11. nobodys talking about the extra weight on roads and causing potholes and multi story car parks cant take the extra weight and collapsing
  12. Which statin were you on? I had issues with pravastatin, which made me feel plain awful, so was switched to simvastatin which was OK. A couple years ago I was moved to atorvastatin which has been better at managing my cholesterol but at a lower dose than simvastatin, I've had no issues with atorvastatin.
  13. If one were to be pricese then time is actually changing in a way because time is relative and one of the things it's being influenced by is speed. So a change in rotational speed will change time for some observers.
  14. Nobody cares about market share by vehicles on the road, what we care about is what the EV percentage sales of new vehicles is. We could have 100% sale of new vehicles being EV’s, and the market share would still be under 2%, clearly the 2% figure is a useless statistic.
  15. That will really throw a spanner in works, As most monks are trying to hide there dodgy past! In related news, the Thai government has begun issuing smart ID cards to over 100,000 Buddhist monks across the nation, revealed Puangpet Chunlaiad, a minister in the Prime Minister’s Office. These ID cards contain crucial details about each monk’s history
  16. The Atlanta changed when the old man died and his son took over. Used to charge 104 baht for a joiner fee, then the girls would moan about no elevator, but that was 25 years ago. The woman in the coffee shop must have been there for decades. Last time i asked about eating there if not staying got a firm no.
  17. So predictable that a topic like this would bring some of the usual suspect vile Jew haters to the surface. It's not like they didn't hate Jews or were silent about that before Gaza. They just feel even more emboldened now knowing they will find more support. Spielberg can't win. He's one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, he has a lot to say about Jew hating, but to Jew haters he's just another rich Jew target of their ancient social disease.
  18. There's more food trucks going into Gaza now than before Oct 7th. https://govextra.gov.il/cogat/humanitarian-efforts/home/
  19. Thanks for the feedback. Any other suggestions. I live in Thailand
  1. Load more activity