All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Actually, last year I never needed to show a passport when leaving the UK. Maybe a one way flight to Thailand would just require showing Thai passport/ID.
  3. Agents can not help you... They can not even help anyone when it comes to US PASSPORTS or VISAs. The only thing an agent can do is help you fill in the forms and tell you what is required. You only have 2 choices.. Go to Bangkok Embassy or do the mail-in.
  4. Idiots live all over the world , this guy is one of them. IMO
  5. Drill holes and use screws where the extrusion touches the wall. Fill the gaps where it doesn't with grout/sealant. Or contour a 2cm piece of wood to take up the 1cm gap. Secure extrusion to wall through the wood.
  6. Hip hip hip, Hooray for the clever foreigner. Less tea money for the police.
  7. Police did nothing wrong! The Suspect ( who did 24 year in Prison ) was resisting arrest and Police did their Job! He would have been alive now had he not acted stupid and resisted Police!
  8. So I have to call B.S. on this OP and on the Brits claiming they suffer financially now with this. Since the law to freeze those types of people specifically in those countries. The Brits complaining actually and knowingly put themselves into a position that is causing duress. That is 24 years this law was implemented. Surely the Brits did not move here expecting more than what was given by law then..
  9. What they see is someone "gone Troppo" ( I just learned this idiom/expression from #brianthainess. 😂😂😂
  10. I thought his speech [threatening China] was pathetic but then he bought T.Swift LP and claimed that he's a 70s man. Priceless! PS: look at Youtube him plays guitar. Yes, that is the Sec of State. Hillary was (really?) better
  11. where and when did you experience this?
  12. On arrival, he found that the the small hotel was exactly as described. Gosh, the photos in the booking.com site even showed the pharmacy on the street-level floor. https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/lek-lek-samui.html?aid=304142&label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggI46AdIM1gEaN0BiAEBmAExuAEXyAEP2AEB6AEB-AECiAIBqAIDuAKIjbKxBsACAdICJDg1ZDQyYmJmLWJiOWYtNDEyZS1hZDMxLTYzODVmN2MxMTJhNdgCBeACAQ&sid=22daedac9b348c080a8b7e9da823b966&dist=0&group_adults=2&group_children=0&hapos=1&hpos=1&no_rooms=1&req_adults=2&req_children=0&room1=A%2CA&sb_price_type=total&sr_order=popularity&srepoch=1714194103&srpvid=587123558812008c&type=total&ucfs=1&activeTab=main
  13. Wake up sour pus, he means did they record the number plate. You obviously didnt "wonder" today! How could you ever know that he didn't mean what he posted? Wake up!
  14. We wish we knew his nationality (probably those pesky Russians once again) to start bashing immediately!
  15. How about the 20 kilo backpacks
  16. When we were kids there was always some old man clutching his pearls and warning us about the perils of whatever we were enjoying. None of our faces ever "stayed that way" none of us lost an arm by putting it out the car window. It's still fun and games because none of us has lost an eye - yet. I often run with a popsicle in my mouth to defy those angry geezers of my youth.
  17. The passport is mailed to their office and they call for you to pick it up.
  18. I agree with the last line. If you are measureing the IQ of americans then the average has to be 100. That is the baseline for average.
  19. I did watch it and every operative he spoke to gave him a different answer, nobody knows for sure it would appear. I have searched the internet to find an answer to your post that you cannot find a link to and all to no avail. But as soon as these British pension threads arise it ends in a bickerfest and all we end with is no useful links but a lot of he said she said and misinformation being banded about like confetti at a Royal wedding.
  20. So, what's new? People are most often forced into joining a religion out of fear.
  1. Load more activity