All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. the air pollution in thailand has very little to do with climate change.
  3. E-Visa saves a lot of hassle, plus no full page sticker....🤗
  4. Tell them you live in the Philippines then you get full pension!
  5. Anyway I Exactly what questions are you wanting answers for? The link to DWP rules/regulations covers everything
  6. Combination of AI-generated rubbish, OTT marketing, and silly wokeness all screwing with tight results methinks. Better off asking the cat nowadays.
  7. Very-very illegal hence very popular. Them active shmemblers per capita are the highest in the world.
  8. Man on the Run for 19 Years Finally Arrested in Kanchanaburi Creative Common License via Google After 19 years on the run, 43-year-old Sunisa Chongjit was arrested outside her home in Kanchanaburi by the Metropolitan Police Bureau. Chongjit, a fugitive, was captured for drug possession and the intent to sell. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1326008-man-on-the-run-for-19-years-finally-arrested-in-kanchanaburi/
  9. Same thing Faux News does. Don't want to lose money like they did when they called Arizona for Biden. MAGA cult members can't handle the truth
  10. Mikel Arteta's decision to name Martin Odegaard as Arsenal captain in July 2022 was met with some scepticism at the time, but it has proved to be a stroke of genius. The 25-year-old has led by example both on and off the field and could become the first Gunners captain to lift the Premier League title since Patrick Vieira in 2004. Since arriving at Emirates Stadium from Real Madrid in January 2021, initially on loan, Odegaard has made a huge impact in north London. BBC Sport looks at how the influence of Odegaard, who also captains his country Norway, has continued to grow during the Gunners' title-chasing campaign. A decade ago, it was Arsenal boss Arteta who captained the Gunners for two seasons until his retirement in 2016, making him one of the best judges of character for assigning Odegaard to the role. The Norwegian took over following the departures of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and interim captain Alexandre Lacazette. When Odegaard was appointed skipper, Arteta said: "What I've seen over the past 18 months since he's been with us, he's represented the values of this football club, the team, the team-mates and the staff in the best possible way. "He's also the captain of his national team and I think it was the right call, and I'm proud to announce that because I think he's a really good person to deliver that commitment to the club." But it was a decision that came as a surprise to some supporters. "I was a bit taken aback, purely based on his age," says Arsenal fan and YouTuber Pippa Monique. READ MORE
  11. My questions are not in that link, I have asked you the questions, NOTHING... You are a troll, plain and simple, how many usernames now have you tried that haven't worked........
  12. I'm sure a criminal record check would catch a lot of shady farang, including you?
  13. Best do a wheelie and hit the dog with the rear wheel only.
  14. After 19 years on the run, 43-year-old Sunisa Chongjit was arrested outside her home in Kanchanaburi by the Metropolitan Police Bureau. Chongjit, a fugitive, was captured for drug possession and the intent to sell. The Metropolitan Police finally apprehended Chongjit, who had been evading law enforcement for nearly two decades. She was faced with charges dating back to 2004 for possessing and intending to distribute methamphetamine. Chongjit was only months away from her case's statute of limitations expiring. This arrest now brings an end to the lengthy pursuit by the police. In 2003, she was first arrested in a drug sting operation run by officers from Wat Phraya Krai station, alongside other associates. However, after posting bail during her trial, she chose to go on the run. For 19 years, she lived a low-profile life. To stay under the radar, she went from place to place and took on jobs that didn’t require background checks. This helped her avoid attracting attention due to her criminal background. Chongjit was finally caught in Kanchanaburi, which was where her trail had gone cold. She admitted to intentionally avoiding jail and choosing a fugitive's life after her arrest. As Khaosod reports, she is now in custody waiting for the Southern Bangkok Criminal Court to resume legal proceedings against her. Her arrest underscores the Metropolitan Police's commitment to bringing those who attempt to evade justice to account, no matter how much time has passed. This case also shows the importance of ensuring that fugitives aren't able to use the statute of limitations to escape punishment. Photo: Creative Common License via Google -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  15. Another deflection by a MAGA cult member. Blame the left. Gets old.
  16. How did it go ? I am arriving with my partner flying int L P, and assumed the VoA would be a long queue and I should just get an evisa. As an Australian, that kinda sucks about the bridge 😞
  17. Why do men think that we want to be equal= being violence towards us? We want to be treated as people not as punching bags. This why women hate men. Like seriously treated us as humans and not inferior or as objects. Also you shouldn't do that to another men nor we should hit men for no reason. Like seriously you think we can only be treated like objects or be treated like a man. There can be no in between like treat us like people with rights who biological different from men. Maybe some women want to be treated as a man but not all.
  18. Put your glasses on,no wonder you cannot read https://www.gov.uk/benefit-fraud
  19. You could try and get free UK Gov English grammar lessons, I am sure you will be legible......
  20. Yes, it's rumors and its spreading everywhere right now. However, the reality is, it's just the people who had a bad experience scream the loudest. The cases mount, indeed, but it's still case to case. You might get longer extensions in province A than B. Also, people report that they have been asked if they are married and without proof have been issues longer extensions.
  21. Keep telling yourself that lie over and over. I can see why easily brainwashed by the left.
  1. Load more activity