All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. yes, i can see that by your totally brainwashed posts, i' have thought living in Thailand and mixing with other nationalities you'd have realised how propagandised you were, but, guess not, or perhaps you don't live here, that would explain things
  3. Nothing about any of these trials would surprise me, except Trump being found not guilty.
  4. I suspect you have only been mongering in the places for foreigners.
  5. I thought the golden rule was that as soon as some one asks for a tip, its automatic that a tip is not given...
  6. Of course not, Hamas must be neutralised as well as the hostages returned!
  7. All of the trials have been politically motivated from the get.
  8. If you only talk once or twice a year why do you care so much?
  9. Agreed... It was the same when the eye Dr. was killed on the crossing after getting impacted by the motorcyclist last year - the victim walked across the pedestrian crossing, apparently without looking to her right, the view was also partially blocked by a van which had stopped - the bike blew through the crossing at speed without any intention to stop, just as this taxi did in this latest incident. The point being made by others, is that we have to be very cautious when crossing the road and have our head on a swivel. However, the point that is also being made is that in a civilised country, a blind man should be able to walk across a road on a pedestrian crossing without concern. Thailand has a long way to go regarding road safety and the concern for the safety of others.
  10. actually i salute them. how many foreigners do i see protesting the unfair going ons against us here? they actually have bravado... more power to them
  11. because CC 1161 is in line with a written FAQ question 1 from TRD [only in Thai language available], I have to agree reluctantly with CC 1161. On the other hand the owner of the expat tax filing service company has very good contact with TRD people in Bangkok. I can't understand why he is wrong in this: "If you are in Thailand for under 180 days per calendar year, you are a non-tax resident and you do not have to file a Thai tax return for foreign-sourced income. If you have income within Thailand, you may need to still file a return." Above is in line with https://www.rd.go.th/english/6045.html - "A non-resident is, however, subject to tax only on income from sources in Thailand.” However this statement is more generic than the specific FAQ question 1 case.
  12. Occupy and antagonise an under pressure police officer for a full 13 mins. Have your colleagues film the exchange and clip the 3 seconds where the policeman says something we can spin to the press. Tommy <deleted stirrer> Robinson playbook. Unfortunately, for Falter, and the rest of the boys cry wolf too often, the UK public have seen through it. PS. If you don't like the facts and/or are on the spectrum of retardation, please feel free to signal this by using the confused emoji on this comment.
  13. You forgot to mention the man hit. Even when you cross a street at a crosswalk you should always be looking left and right to make sure you are safe. The man in the video did not once look. I am not trying to lay blame on the man hit... But the accident could have been avoided if he had bothered to look while crossing.
  14. Do the locals in Thailand consider all foreigners primarly as a cash cow ? Yes, No ? Do you often feel being cheated in a price quote once the other party sees you are a non Thai ? Do they see foreigners flashing around money in girlie bars ? Do we see foreigners in Thailand spending in one go, any amount 1/3 to 1/2 of the median thai wage ? If you answered "Yes" to at least 2 of the questions, strong chances that the OP's story is fully true !!
  15. If you can’t wipe the phone remotely because let’s say it’s taken to an area outside of cell network, how do the thieves unlock the phone if you they need your Face ID and/or passcode? Exactly - and if the wrong Passcode is entered in too many times the phone wipes itself anyway.
  16. How long is a piece of string? , when a tree bear fruit depends how well it is growing, and how well it is fed and watered? we had a Kaffer lime tree that did bear any fruit for 8-9 years after we planted it ,and we have a Pomelo tree been with us for the same time, still no fruit. Also, Mangos like the cool season, it helps set the flowers.
  17. What should be an Aussie? PS; I think you missed a quote/link!
  18. I get it but bottom line is that "the powers that be here sadly do not recognise this."
  19. Reliable link, (both Pro & Con) if you can find it, please! What is the relevance of that so called prize today? I think he got that prize 54 years ago!
  20. If anyone uses the word Karen they immediately fall into a category that holds no credibility on any topic and thats you on numerous posts you've made. I never said anything about blood alcohol level I said impairment. You have comprehension issues and my discussion is done with you. You can move on with yourself now
  21. You may well be interested to know that these "farm girls" as you say are very good earners for the economy. Much of what they earn goes back to support their familes. I saw once that's it's the second biggest export economy for Issan. As for the pensioner quip are you talking about expats that put money into the economy year in year out with many supporting families? I do realise though that the powers that be here sadly do not recognise this.
  1. Load more activity