All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It seems Alibaba thought these things are appropriate for this thread...
  3. ....and on top you got an Indian as PM. Mountbatten would turn in his grave.😵‍💫
  4. Perhaps the anti-British stance a certain Aussie on here has, was maybe the same in Aus, but one tool on here does not make the Aussie populace anti-British.............🤗
  5. I've got a ADV 160 it's pretty good, perfect for Pattaya traffic but overall not a great scooter as I've ridden my neighbors Forza 350 and that's impressive. What is the Rolls Royce of 350cc scooters to buy in Thailand? I've got a couple of friends that love their Forza 350's. Another guy I know swears the Xmax puts the Forza 350 to shame. I'm looking to upgrade next year.
  6. Best to the elderly woman, but I have a hard time swallowing the age number. So many here have no idea how old they are or when they were born. So I do not believe the Post.
  7. I live up north and I used to swing an umbrella when I used the correct crossing to get my boy from school. They stopped.
  8. Really? As if anyone, anyone at all, was surprised. Such a wonderful culture. I doubt that a single person in the country trusts the police in anything, and that lack of trust undermines the whole of society. Except those who are at the table claiming their share.
  9. You are in violation of the third tradition with that kind of rhetoric It has nothing whatever to do with the all-inclusive ethos of Alcoholics Anonymous. Guys like you should be ashamed. You are destroying the unity of AA which has always been the lifeblood of the fellowship. You chose to interpret the AA literature in a way that suits your fear-driven fundamentalist agendas. There is room in AA for every alcoholic irrespective of their belief of lack of belief. What happened to "Live ad Let live"? Utterly pathetic mate! You need to take inventory again to question the authenticity of your spiritual values!
  10. I agree about the humidity. That's the one that really does me in. I swear I perspire in the shower on the really humid days. Have a shower, get out and within minutes wet from perspiration. I take mineral salts on those days. e.g. ....
  11. You can just buy a gift card 500b from 7/11 you get slightly longer than a month.
  12. One issue with which I can agree with Trump is his insistance that Nato members should pay their fair share of defence costs. Too many of them fall way below the agreed 2.5% of GDP.
  13. Do you mean that many people actually like him or is it the case of "I won't go to Aussieland, because of people like him?
  14. So the Thai strangers that have helped me before, what "circle" do they belong in?
  15. Why would anybody pay a police fine into a personal bank account? It doesn't make any sense. And the police officer must be also mentally challenged. Receiving bribes per traceable bank transfers. What a glorious idea.
  16. In Pattaya last night, the lowest the temperature got, by about 5:00 was 29C. It was 30C most of the night. I walk late at night when the temperatures are at their lowest, but my clothes are drenched walking in that heat at about 6 km/h. Fortunately, I have a home gym where I can train in comfort.
  17. Maxi scooter.... Way to go and generally brakes and suspension are ok. Easy to get upgrades although for a few shekels more the Honda Adv 350 is pretty much kitted out. Quicker than an Ethiopian with a Mcdonalds voucher.
  18. Above NY Times article is really good...points out a lot key info. Yeap, big-time overcapacity in China for ICEV/EV...surely more price-cutting to come on all types of vehicles. I think the article's subtitle (quoted below) sums it up.
  19. as you press the gear lever down between gears, the clutch is engaged, if you pull out your foot halfway, you can vary the amount of clutch that's engaged, the gear lever on these 'honda wave-type underbones' are both ways as they're designed to be able to be pressed down with sandal
  20. You are always at risk whenever you are on the roads in Thailand. Just today, we had to come to a complete halt to avoid a car that was hurtling towards us on our side of the road as he was attempting to overtake about a dozen vehicles in one go. Me First, get out on my way.
  1. Load more activity