All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I had something similar, dry cough, burning sensation in the top of the lungs, no fever, but also no improvement. After 6 weeks I threw in the towel and took antibiotics. Almost instant improvement and 5 days later I was symptom free. Most likely it was walking pneumonia.
  3. I had something similar, dry cough, burning sensation in the top of the lungs, no fever, but also no improvement. After 6 weeks I threw in the towel and took antibiotics. Almost instant improvement and 5 days later I was symptom free. Most likely it was walking pneumonia.
  4. I had something similar, dry cough, burning sensation in the top of the lungs, no fever, but also no improvement. After 6 weeks I threw in the towel and took antibiotics. Almost instant improvement and 5 days later I was symptom free. Most likely it was walking pneumonia.
  5. Full of it. He didn't even have a PC for most of his career - makes cut and paste a bit tricky.
  6. I had something similar, dry cough, burning sensation in the top of the lungs, no fever, but also no improvement. After 6 weeks I threw in the towel and took antibiotics. Almost instant improvement and 5 days later I was symptom free. Most likely it was walking pneumonia.
  7. I had something similar, dry cough, burning sensation in the top of the lungs, no fever, but also no improvement. After 6 weeks I threw in the towel and took antibiotics. Almost instant improvement and 5 days later I was symptom free. Most likely it was walking pneumonia.
  8. I had something similar, dry cough, burning sensation in the top of the lungs, no fever, but also no improvement. After 6 weeks I threw in the towel and took antibiotics. Almost instant improvement and 5 days later I was symptom free. Most likely it was walking pneumonia.
  9. Your tenancy agreement will probably state that your tenants need to inform of of any mail you receive , just ask the tenants to post the mail to you or get them to open the mail and scan it and e-mail it to you
  10. Exactly. The useless market in the middle of the soi marked the end of an era.
  11. Possibly, maybe he was a monster in a business suit back there waiting to explode.
  12. Remember Neville Chamberlain a peace loving UK prime minister who wanted peace at all costs. QUOTE As Prime Minister, Chamberlain is remembered for his support for the policy of appeasement towards Adolf Hitler over the annexation of Czechoslovakia and the signing Munich Agreement on 29 September 1938. Returning from Munich, Chamberlain delivered his "Peace with Honour - Peace for Our Time" speech. Less than a year after Chamberlain delivered this speech Britain had entered the war following the invasion of Poland by German forces. UNQUOTE https://www.parliament.uk/
  13. Thank you. Just another insert-foot-in-mouth moment for Thai authorities speaking before thinking and without all the facts.
  14. How do you know that he was rational before coming to Thailand ? Thailand also attracts dishonest thieves who move to Thailand and make a living doing dodgy things Maybe he was a thief back home as well ?
  15. I am afraid I have had enough of your twisting words round to suit your agenda - I will only quote one example but there area many as I have already pointed out, but this is from your latest contribution:- "......being a habitual drug user in order to get by in some sort of musical entourage" Whereas what I said was :- helped along by a few pills along the way, and later on, a bit of "Wacky Baccy"! I also played in a group with proper musicians playing proper instruments - LIVE!!! But I never saw (or wanted to see) a needle in anybody's arm apart from hospital, or the Doctor's Surgery. Additionally, I never mentioned LSD ("Because someone else pretending to be you in a post admitted to being a cocaine user, as well as LSD. That same person though said they drew a line at "smack".) so it must have been as you say, "someone else pretending to be me" ( 🤣 Highly unlikely bearing in mind your penchant for twisting words around! I tried to keep the thread light hearted but you seem intent on picking me to pieces and I am afraid " I ain't gonna play your game any more". My contributions to you in this thread (and a previous one) are finished, and you are now on my "Ignore" list. As someone with 8000 + posts to my credit, I do not take this step lightly, and have taken your lack of posts/experience on AN into consideration, but I do not need your kind of criticism, thank you - have a nice life on AN, and yes, I know you will want the last word - "Newbies" always do, so be my guest! Edited Monday at 06:42 PM by sambum 1 2 Quote
  16. I only remembered blue green spirit got, pissed and fell over. My dislexea neads a dressing.
  17. I don't know how many, but some up in the north by Hezbollah rockets. Apparently they had to evacuate all the occupants and they are living in hotels further south at great expense to the israeli government.
  18. Many that used to appear to be very rational people come here and lose their minds. Too much freedom.
  1. Load more activity