All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The timeline is irrelevant, my problem was with your wording i.e. "respond" as if it was just a matter of fact comment, whereas a report is " an account given of a particular matter, especially in the form of an official document, after thorough investigation or consideration by an appointed person or body."
  3. Please elaborate on your concerns about driving an ev in northern Thailand… also please elaborate on your personal experience wit ev in Thailand or elsewhere…
  4. Everything recorded on mobile phones nowadays , times were better when we didn’t have them , now every mistake is recorded
  5. I certainly opt for confrontational. With as much ignorance being in evidence in dedicated vocal minority in the USA, as an American citizen I to believe this November presidential election is critical. All one need do is read the publicly available, "Project 2025, Presidential Transition Project" to clearly see what is at stake. Should Trump not join the others of his ilk already sentenced, I could lose my country. With all the citizen constituted Grand Jury indictments, I think we may see him so wounded that he will not be able to be elected.
  6. Or my take on the truth based on observation. That's how the Buddha figured out the truth, by staring at the jungle for 6 years and figuring how it all worked. We can't see the wind, but we can see how it waves the leaves of the tree.
  7. You think that Jews have paid money to affect your X feed . Israel gave money to Elon Musk , so Elon makes sure you get pro Israel posts on your Twitter account ?. Maybe George here could ask Israel for a few shekels for a few pro Israeli threads ?
  8. Update.. A very honest dentist in Klang advertised in window 20Kbaht.I made appointment happy to proceed, upon examination she said not needed at all, old set were fine, porcelain, and I wouldnt get better new set. So much for rip off ferang! Thanks to those who replied.
  9. I would be very worried about owning an EV car in Thailand. Especially for driving up north in the country. As long as gas prices are not too expensive they will be on the roads for the next 40 years.
  10. Then you don't know much about the charging network 60 kms from your home is irrelevant, as you'd be charging at your home. Though you may need on the last return leg, so that's actually a good thing/
  11. Just keep your money protected. Walk away. Talk to a lawyer if needed.
  12. Certainly. Step 1 - open the linked article Step 2 - scroll past the article and Thaiger Talk to the profile of the writer.
  13. A Thai man warned locals about a ladyboy he encountered while fishing at the Kok River in the northern province of Chiang Rai. The transwoman appeared naked, offered sex, and masturbated in front of him. The 35 year old Thai man shared pictures of the naked ladyboy on a Facebook group of local fishers in Chiang Rai. “Losing another fishing spot. I encountered a naked ladyboy. She called me over to her and even approached me. No time to waste. I immediately ran away!” The man later recounted the encounter with the ladyboy to MGR Online, stating that he went to the Kok River bank near the Chiang Rai Provincial Hall on March 26 for a spot of fishing. While he was fishing, a grey SUV arrived at the scene and parked about 20 to 30 meters away from him. The ladyboy exited the car and stared at him. He initially thought the transwoman was a fisher and decided to pack his things to move to another spot because more people scare away the fish. Unexpectedly, the ladyboy gradually removed her clothes until she was naked and then walked toward him. He initially thought she was a woman but realised she was a ladyboy when she came closer. According to the man, the ladyboy was masturbating while walking towards him. She beckoned him to come to her and made a heart sign with her finger to him. The man stated he was frightened and rushed into his car before secretly taking photos of the ladyboy. The man disclosed that he had frequented the fishing spot on numerous occasions in the past and had occasionally noticed a group of transwomen assembling there. Nevertheless, he had never witnessed them engaging in any inappropriate or explicit behaviour like this before. His post garnered attention from the Facebook group members and also several Thai news agencies. Netizens flooded the comment section with humorous reactions, while others expressed fear. Photo by นายปาเกียว’ พเนจร via Facebook group/ กลุ่มคนชอบตกปลาช่อน(ข้างทาง) -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  14. Worked 20 years plus offshore Oil and Gas. seen all nationalities pished up at one time or an other. Seen Pished up chinese at all you can eat BBQ in Jomtien. Your full of it. Ps Even the local vicar where I come from was run over by his own car, after leaving the hand brake off when parked in an old ladies driveway he went round the front try and stop it rolling. He was Pished up from drinking with the old ladies of the parish. He was ok in the end, but very funny at the time in our community.
  15. Who do you hold responsible for France being multi racial and the recent immigration ?
  16. @Crossy and @DrJack54 thank you both for your answers. tbh governments tend to change tourist laws every now and then and following rule changes is only matters for me when i want to travel!
  17. The address the problem, the PM, with TAT's blessing, has declared that all tourist will be issued adult diapers on arrival.
  18. I'm not at all criticising George here - it certainly is a very helpful post. However I'm not at all sure that Code 120 is correct in terms of being the correct insurance type. That number appears in the Vehicle Particulars section - is 120 possibly similar to the Insurance Group number for UK policies? I think the most important thing about the above policy copy is that it clearly states 'For Commercial Use, Hire or Rental Purposes.'
  19. @Goat Why do you keep yourself busy with things you have nothing to do with? I had a break for 6 months from the forum, and you still doing exactly the same posting you did 6 months ago, and who knows how long before that. Are you okay? Life is good to you?
  20. there's actually some news channels that have tried to bring only positive news. but no one has ever heard of them and people seem to prefer the doom and gloom. https://www.positive.news/
  21. Hi TF, you are indeed correct to say that current pensions are paid from the current tax take, but as I pointed out that’s because the abatement of salaries which should should have gone into pension pots was used for current day spending at the time. That may seem to be far fetched, but sadly how it worked, l have personal experience of “Budget Challenge” meetings with Treasury Officials where this was past of the negotiations, believe me meetings with Treasury Officials are indeed challenging. It’s probably worth pointing out that NHS funding also comes from general taxation not, as you might expect, from NI Contributions, a point that was made by the relevant Ministers correspondence unit when l called foul of the Cameron/Clegg introduction of 150% of cost charge for NHS treatment for expat pensioners. They reminded me that the NHS wasn’t funded by from the NI fund but from general taxation, a fact that l was already aware of. My claim that some private sector salaries are higher is based that some of my former colleagues jumped ship and went to the private sector when some Home Office functions were contracted out and were paid substantially more, l stayed put. l do have sympathy the the current day taxpayers, including you and I, eventually all of us gold plated pensioners will die off and the problem will be solved.
  1. Load more activity