All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Interesting, thanks. The phrase would be used when selling something online to desvribe the condition.
  3. A funny guy who knew how to stretch a career...
  4. I use my bright lights and my horn on trucks, when they are hogging the fast lane on a major highway at 50kph. Usually it works. Sometimes they just ignore it and I have to use the slow lane to go around them. Using your horn with cars can be dangerous here. I do it rarely. Only when someone does something incredibly dumb and dangerous.
  5. I missed that, even on the second reading. Now the post above explains. Thanks Bogan. My garage floor has no staining after 15 years and we are not particularly careful about it. There have been a few occasions when some small areas were scrubbed a bit with soapy water.
  6. Silly comment. So tell me just how many retired NZers come here for longer than 30 days?
  7. Yeah, 3 days of 20C there maybe a danger of the pipes freezing.
  8. Yes, on ThaigerTalk you can trash Trump or Biden without any moderator interference. Free Speech also pertains to speech you don't like. And of course it results in interesting discussions as well as mud-slinging.
  9. Dang... I spit out my coffee laughing when I read that. Name one debate that joe did and was good at it... do you just make things up as you go?
  10. Family lore and stories are so normal and human as far as his uncle giving the fullest measure of devotion to his homeland shouldn’t be dishonored + 1/2 the time the military doesn’t have a clue as to what happened to individuals especially during ww2.I just got to get that president gig gots to be the easiest job ever just think garbage in …garbage out and yet strongest economy on the planet roaring stockmarket lowest unemployment #s in decades lots of meaningful legislation accomplished…..garbage in garbage out….indeed……
  11. But this This year is even more crazy because they throw water even after the midnight!
  12. The nation has been ignoring the development of rail for cargo for 70 years now. This is a chief reason why the highways are so clogged with trucks of every size. The lack of vision and planning are an abomination and a huge deterrent to a higher quality of life for the people.
  13. Ahh. You're getting upset over hearsay. Got it. 👍🏻
  14. In his post, the owner pleaded with the women to come back and pay their bill, saying the staff in charge of their table would otherwise have to cover it Not so nice boss.
  15. Me too was banned there by the power-tripping Mods on ThaigerTalk, but mid November I was invited again to rejoin as things had changed drastically (all the Mods except the only fair decent one got the boot). And none of my posts have been deleted/altered since, so ThaigerTalk's current Free Speech policy is not 'words in the wind' (several members that wanted me banned for my posts got a friendly Free Speech remember from the Head Moderator).
  16. I don't think I wrote that I got into any duels. I was referring to the everyday reports of them. All a bit like Monty Python's 'You may not pass!'
  17. Looks like more and more adverts on the way.
  18. I agree with you. I just wanted to write something similar. Nobody should click on an attachment if they don't know from whom it is and what it does! The rest of the above story is irrelevant. I understand that some scammers are convincing, and they are able to convince especially inexperienced people to click on things. But that doesn't change the rules: Don't click on a possibly risky attachment! Don't ignore warnings! And I like to add: Read warnings! I work with computers and when people call me with problems, they often say something like: There was a message and I clicked ok. I ask them what did the message say? The answer: I don't know, I didn't read it. There could be a message "If you click ok, we will hack your device and steal all your money" and many people would still click OK...
  1. Load more activity