All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They are nothing more than light entertainment and somewhere to sound off when you are pxxxed off at something. Saves on ante depressants and Valium.
  3. Might have been made on day off, or before/after shift. Had bunch of bags along the 1 wall, and a bunch of pallets staged at another wall.
  4. No, It's a chat forum, chap.................
  5. Pure entertainment winding people up .
  6. Are you some form of insider? Always with the spurious questions !
  7. I wanna know what they were drinking when they decided to buy it for that price
  8. The most common reason for larger leaks. We used a check system and even had actual key locks for valves that were normally closed and a tag when you removed the lock to use the valve. Ammonia does have to be added to the systems periodically, because ammonia does leak, even through the tiniest of openings - the good thing is you can smell a leak at 5ppm and that is when action needs to be taken.
  9. hi probably everyone already figured it out but wanted to mention and share. Sorry if this mentioned before. long story short where ever you write your number, most likely some employee there has some kind of agreement with scammers and give your phone number to them. they get paid per 10 phone numbers. 1) my friend scammed 20K from his bank acc + 50K from his credit card same time: - she just bought a new condo with the help of a bank. mortgage. 2 months later a lady called her and told her shes calling from tax office and she needs to pay tax for the house. now normally she wouldnt buy this trick. but the info they gave her was unbelievable. they even know the address, her IDs, all personnel infos you name it! told her to add official line id and check her info. she did the moment she added the line id they hacked the phone transfer 20K from her bank acc then 50K from credit card. she got the transfer money sms from the bank and yep she knew it.. she called the bank and explained all. the bank told her that the money transfered to CIMB bank ( i might remember the name wrong) she called the CIMB and they told her she needs to contact police. She did. police told her she has no proof and contact to her bank. she did. her bank told her she needs to contact CIMB. well you can see where it goes. no way to stop them... 2) i gave my number some places and the worst one was the famous money exchange office start with RICH... something i never do write my number for such things and that day i did. 1 day later i started to get scammer calls especially TikTok PR calls. then scam SMSs like 5 a day. 3) my friend had to write his number at a bank. the next day he started to get scam calls and SMSs. there is nothing to do. police dont do anything. banks dont do anything. dont write your number anywhere.
  10. So what happens ? Do we automatically get gravitated to a new platform, be required to re-enlist , or just carry on being numb?
  11. Why are you here then.........? 🤔
  12. Internal Revenue Service | An official website of the United States government (irs.gov)
  13. There are a couple of mods who should simply be got rid of. Or at least shown the door.
  14. You see, lying again, it's the only thing you have, your weird...........🤔
  15. Why would it be a nightmare for me? I don't like it and I would vote to have it abolished, but it does not bother me at all. In any event, I was not talking about FDR or Social Security.
  16. So you get cheap price for your tabs from hosp ordoctor? Dream a little, dream on! Point is street bought are legit but wholesale bulk buy., your dr, hospitalor mainline pharmacy is full RRP.If you get the drift now thats great, if not I dont mind at all. !!
  17. Nicotine is addictive, that's why once they start It's hard to stop. Plus they can have all those girlie flavours, like kids with sweets..........🤭 Mind you, some of them smell like the inside of a birds handbag........
  18. The problem for the demise of TVisa and other forums is over the top moderation and Google. No need to ask questions on a forum. Google is your friend. Forums are old hat.
  19. I have concerns about them. https://aseannow.com/topic/1325293-thai-visa-centre-acquired-private-immigration-data/
  20. I never said Forbes was leftist.
  21. hahaha fancy thinking not being able to rant like a lunatic on a privately owned social media site is about free speech
  22. Deport the ASEANNOW members who post the most senseless and stupid replies!
  1. Load more activity