All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It has gone wrong on reactors in USA, Russia and Japan. USA poor equipment and operators not knowing how to act. Russia , ruptures in cooling system and explosions. Japan , earthquake and tsunami, giving problems. But many countries are starting to pick it up. Germany shut down, but will start again, im sure. Especially now with climate change. And of course Ukrainian war. Russian gas to zero(NOT). All EU is still buying gas from Russia. UK is now building a monster of powerplant, Hinkley. And more to come. plans. They started in 2017, still not done and costs rose from 25 billion to 50 billion £ and a 3 year delay. SO why not Thailand? They will have too. Maybe also do some infra structure to have it all work properly. "My country" faces now problems with that and costs lots of effort and money to change. But will take years. They just made the decision, after 8 years!! of renewing the submarines. From France, I hope they didnt forget about the engines. The first new one will be ready in 2034 !! All is waiting on nuclear fusion. In the mean time Bill Gates also decided to built a nucleair plant. Sodium liquid cooled ! Well at least no pressurized water cooling system, however sodium is highly flammable with air and has an explosive burning when in contact with water. I hope they keep the water out. You have to exchange the heat to water at one point for making steam. But they did already in past, so all will be well, or not?
  3. Report not response....lol Please report my post for such misleading claims and stop wasting my time on such trivial nonsense
  4. Brave guy. However I Get a funny feeling of "dead man walking"
  5. BYD’s forecast: https://electrek.co/2024/03/28/byd-evs-enter-knockout-round-new-tech-launching/?fbclid=IwAR1_zbTBl60xSTRWz4i6XaTpsvQPHd-Tvdy6Qk3D-nEIFwoLT3PIzKORPAk_aem_AZotUpvMFEHhkEkcBuWbqMFVBI1zq1ltOQx1KORodh3-VEaBDXAlrWtSBxo2xmaKHs4
  6. What's wrong with those Thai guys? They should have beaten him bloody.
  7. Every time i drive i see Thai men pissing on the side of the road so what's the problem, oh, it's a foreigner
  8. It was not only the 4 weeks part and you know it, Report not response.
  9. That day is already taken up by Big Joke and also the next two for TAT and PM. I only had today free 😋
  10. I think you are now embarrassing the EV diehards.............
  11. Well look at you. All abuse. Pretty common from Brits. The Spanish are fed up with it. Larger louts or chavs.
  12. There are so many punk kids in Thailand it's actually quite shocking. Their lowlife loser parents let them cruise around on motorbikes without mufflers at any speed they want and terrorize people. If there were any adults in the room all these kids would have their bikes confiscated and the parents fined.
  13. EVs. the biggest scam on humanity since we invented religion. They are not practical, have zero resale value in the future, but worst of all, their 'whole of life' impact on the environment is just as bad as petrol or diesel vehicles, if not worse. Watch humanity try to dispose of billions of lifed Lithium batteries in future years, plus all the lead in the vehicle. Try to re battery a Chinese EV, well good luck with that idea.
  14. So, more of your stupid assumptions..........Gawd 'elp us.......🙄
  15. Oh no!!! The difference when using the term 4 weeks instead of a month when making a random post on a forum...............
  16. consider yourself lucky you're too old for Kick streaming
  17. The past is long gone, we are where we are now and that doesn't include the sadistic murders we have all seen. If your moral compass is out of synch that is no fault of anyone but yourself!
  18. The new procedure is to ignore tolling idiots. I did see an article for an ev (it wasn’t Thailand) that claimed a 2 min battery swap or a 5 min fast charge, that’s going to be a game changer that will even impress the idiots, sorry that was a ridiculous claim…
  19. Bob may be gone for now, but at least we still have the Dolf/transam bromance to keep us distracted. 😊
  20. And they are calling for Sharia law in some parts of the UK. No wonder "Jesus wept."
  21. Called him an Australian pos and 50% of people on here are Brits. So highly likely.
  22. In a bizarre turn of events, a woman in America took to Reddit to share a story of post-breakup revenge that has captured the attention of social media users worldwide. After ending her relationship, her ex-boyfriend, a licensed plumber, retaliated by removing the toilet from her bathroom, leaving her in a rather inconvenient predicament. The woman expressed her frustration, stating that since the toilet was stolen, she had to resort to using restrooms in nearby restaurants to address her needs. The unexpected act of removing a toilet as a form of revenge has sparked a mixture of amusement and disbelief among Reddit users, with comments ranging from humorous to critical. The woman described the breakup, indicating that her ex-boyfriend’s frugality was a contributing factor to their split. She claimed he was stingy to the point of refusing to tip waiters and even sharing in the payment of electricity bills during their time living together. As the story unfolded online, the social media community was abuzz with reactions. One commenter found the situation hilarious, saying she should be upset about the breakup and missing toilet, yet she seemed to be taking it all in stride. Another remarked on the ex-boyfriend’s thoroughness in removing the toilet cleanly. A third comment called the act childish, suggesting that he should have left like an adult. Someone else bluntly referred to the ex as trash. Amidst the comments, there were also warnings about the potential dangers of exposed sewer gas, advising the woman to seal the open drain as quickly as possible to prevent any risk of flammable vapours. Fortunately, the woman’s ordeal came to an end when she managed to get in touch with another plumber, who installed a new toilet for her. It’s a reminder that the end of a relationship can sometimes give rise to unexpected and even outlandish consequences, reported Sanook. -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  1. Load more activity