All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Rude to talk about people when they are not here, doesnt mummy tell.you that!
  3. I had no issue having US Embassy notarize a short statement of my address for opening a new bank account (after they stopped providing income letters). I did have to say use was for opening a bank account when requesting notarization. They are just validating your signature. But this was a few years ago now so things may have changed. They did not have a form to do this - I just wrote a short statement.
  4. What are they then? And before you answer be sure to use the Charge Loma app to view chargers around Thailand...and be sure to set the filter to display DC chargers Only which will give you the map KhunLA posted. You can then click on any of those many, many, many DC Fast Charger pindrops to see a picture of the DC Fast Charger---several of which I have used.
  5. SO logically it is time to increase people on this planet, that is the main cause of all. This year Tsingtao virus? Last virus we also named after a beer.
  6. False says a flat earther. Hamas has refused the ceasefire deal for the hostage exchange, had they not then preparations for Rafah would be on hold because of the ceasefire. We've been trough this before, stop being dishonest
  7. But can you carry an electric charger with you on the trip and plug it in when you stop to recharge / to stay the night? (Provided of course you can find a secure location where the charger won't be stolen.)
  8. Unattributed rumor mill post removed also a reply
  9. Have I got this correct, Hamas with the approval of their people commit the most of horrendous crimes against Israel and thus starting a war and Israel is getting berated for not feeding the enemy, is it me that's going doolally tap?
  10. I've never met you. You are replying online.
  11. And, yet, even with all that, plus the FBI's last minute election interference, she still won the election with actual voters, by over 2 million. Which makes Trump, in comparison, even more 'terrible' than her. She was, supposedly, 'terrible' in your thinking but he still lost by millions! Loser! Let's not even dwell on his even bigger loss in 2020. Double loser. Poor Trump had to go hat in hand to the cursed Electoral College, get on his creaky knees, and beg, 'Pretty please, would you please make me President even though the voters didn't want big, fat, loser me at all. Please forget what the American people want. Give me what I want. If you do that, I promise to be the worst President in history.' Remarkably, children, that promise, right up until this very day, is the only one Trump has ever kept. Now, class, isn't history fascinating?
  12. Nup, rather reply in person, but you already know that!
  13. Hey 88 my little blowhard buddy. You seem to think anyone who doesn't kiss your ass is a feeble old man. Is your present life so boring you feel the need to tell boring sea stories. By the way like the white Supremist logo.
  14. If no need to file tax, there will be no need of proof of tax.
  15. Transam said I should jump off a balcony.
  16. The basic deductions for an over 65 year old are 190k for over age 65 years plus 60k personal allowance. There is also a zero tax rated band of 150k. If the difference between those two allowances and the 500k you mention is derived from ANY source that is not covered by a DTA and/or is taxed at a lower rate in the home country than it is in Thailand, the income is assessable to Thai tax. Not registering for a TIN and not filing taxes to declare that income, assuming the person was Thai tax resident, means that person is guilty of tax evasion for which there are harsh penalties. I make an example: - Receive Oz OAP every 4 weeks by bank transfer, about 460,000Baht. Less allowances in the Thai tax system: - Age allowance 190,000Baht because over 65, - Personal allowance 60,000Baht - Threshhold of 150,000Baht. TOTAL 400,000Baht Deduct 400,000BAht from 460,000Baht = 60,000 I receive no other taxable income. Therefore no tax payable (my understanding). I've had a Thai personal tax number for over 25 years, now retired. I live in Thailand permanently (Thai PR for 26 years) so where do I stand re tax resident / non-resident?
  17. I agree , a gun is way to messy . Seriously I have not followed this controversy .But that's why there is a report option and moderators.
  18. Good. It seems the trolls are coming to understand.
  19. My husband suffered a lot from erectile dysfunction. I decided he needed help. I searched the internet for information on how to get rid of this problem. And on this https://valhallavitality.com/blog/unveiling-pt-141-a-revolutionary-approach-to-erectile-dysfunction site I learnt about the substance PT-141, which is considered to be an innovative solution to this problem. I read the information about how this substance works and realised that it is effective. My husband is happy because it helped him. You can read about it on the website
  20. A foreign credit card company is under no obligation to reveal their customers data to the Thai RD
  21. Apologies, it’s a 3 min battery change. https://electrek.co/2024/03/27/worlds-first-mass-produced-900v-ev-drive-system-rolls-out/?fbclid=IwAR2r8yFXKoFSw3NBSKaM2VqFn4hugdPLfKwra3L8UilNycboSd7_gRWN51c_aem_AZqUxxG4ULCSRRqPMO5pcTpwTgfX20709XWMeKkTopFFnxbyAXfisNFxXzgYy64n2zM
  22. My moral compass is like: If someone does something bad to me and people I care about, then I hope whoever did that will be punished. In some countries for some crimes this punishment happens from the authorities. In other countries lots of bad people get away with horrendous crimes and the authorities do nothing. I understand when in such situations people fight against the bad guys and against the bad authorities. And this is of course something which applies to many situations in many countries all over the world. When you write: "The past is long gone", do you apply this to anything? If someone murdered your family a year ago, was that in the past and long ago and it doesn't really matter anymore? Or 10 years? Or how long ago is long enough?
  23. Why, I just told you, its trivial nonsense. If you think its so important, then I suggest you email the ICJ and tell them an anonymous poster is claiming that one month is the same as 4 weeks..... This is getting better and better Chef....lol
  24. When there is no insurance the person at fault becomes a victim of circumstance.
  1. Load more activity