All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. yea. sorry about not giving more details. didnt think need more to say tbh. they send you a APK file with that line id. when you click that APK file it hack your phone
  3. well scammers pays money to people working in some companies which are taking your phone numbers. such as the money exchange thing starting with RICH... the guys working there are not getting enough salary OR its good to get some extra money. so.. why not give them some tel number.. lets say 1000 baht for 10 numbers.. how do i know.. i know
  4. His protectionist policies had positive effects and people are realising it.
  5. lol and then what? freezing suspicious accs? cancel latest transactions? you are aware that transactions are in seconds... right? you are a joke
  6. you of all people should know... 🙂
  7. Interestingly, there is also this. A New York Times poll found that a lot of former Trump-haters now see him favourably. Four Years Out, Some Voters Look Back at Trump’s Presidency More Positively The poll’s findings underscore the way in which a segment of voters have changed their minds about the Trump era, recalling those years as a time of economic prosperity and strong national security. [...] Garcia voted for Biden four years ago but has been unhappy with his handling of the border, crime, mental health and the rising cost of living. She plans to back Trump in November. https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/four-years-out-some-voters-look-back-at-trumps-presidency-more-positively/#:~:text=Views of Donald Trump's presidency,York Times and Siena College.
  8. you are so bull<deleted> they send you an app APK file when you click on it its done. no need to do any cover up in my post. its only shared to ppl know whats going on and inform. so obviously you are one of them.
  9. seems its the pent up emotions thai refuse to show and then turns into a powderkeg
  10. eating and food is big part of thai culture..is why when they eat its not alone and food is shared..its baked into the culture...what thais tell you and what they do is usually the exact opposite--hence "face"
  11. typical gang mentality as when you fight ONE thai you fight them ALL..one big family..also they all seem to be carrying knives...used to think it was just tuk tuks and the machete under the seat....... choose your battles wisely gents as you see what happens when you keep your emotions bottled up and how they let it all out on SK...like a powderkeg.....keep your wits about you out there
  12. Removed a couple flames. Disagree all you want but no need to attack each other.
  13. Really? You do surprise me! Even on Samui, some of the "Tourist Attractions" have double or triple pricing for foreigners!
  14. sidenote here is the site of said vdo and all the wonderful vids our AS poster likes to watch and create fear and panic to our members here...smh....do better....please https://www.youtube.com/@ApeHuncho
  15. what a load of cr*p....struggled to get thru the 17MINS vdo.....and the headline and your claim makes ZERO sense.....and where do you even find these vids...seems you have to do a deep dive for those not wanting to sit thru the wasted 17 mins...she was a wreck...criminal --alcoholic--drug addict and worked at a strip club with many kids from different dudes..... and the vid itself is clickbait try to make up some false murder claim in the end....typical clickbait vid with a header about a chick getting off and dying from it....FALSE i gotta wonder what GG does with his free time as it seems he sits in front of a computer day in and out hunting odd vids like this one and junky new york post propaganda vids go to the library and get some books or find a more useful hobby friend.....smh.......the creator of the vid should be ashamed for posting it in respect to the dead and her family as well...
  16. So the mental health of around half of Americans still hasn't improved. Wonder if that will change if the head lunatic gets a criminal conviction? Probably not.
  17. My wife is from Esan and was shocked at the prices on Samui - then she went to Koh Phangan! (And not at "Party Time") She couldn't believe the prices charged for even basic Thai meals and water! I hesitate to think what the "farang" prices are!
  18. So visit some apartment hunting sites, enter random cities with the filter set at maximum rent of $1000. Phoenix, Arizona has 902 properties. https://www.apartments.com/phoenix-az/under-1000/?bb=3k5tug84tM8q1i-9wJ&so=2
  19. At least one thing won't change, very odd use of English in news reports.
  20. I figured all Android Chinese TV boxes are a bit vulnerable to having preloaded with malware, or extra ads bait or extra dodgy traffic behaviour, so best just go with Chromecast - has all I need. Also I don't need 4K, just HD is more than enough for me. Now these HD are reduced to just $20 in USA from $30, but the best I can find here from a reliable seller, like Banana IT is 2490b for this. It's more than 3 times...!!! (well done customs office). A bit cheaper from dodgy Lazada sellers, but I don't trust them unless they are official stores, like above... If you guys know or find any reliable place that sells these closer to their real price, let me know...!?
  21. It works out to an increase of about 5.8% for each year you defer. https://www.gov.uk/deferring-state-pension/what-you-get
  1. Load more activity