All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The new "woke" is to be anti-semitic... muslims are shrewd when it comes to hate and terror... they have infiltrated and are influencing the easily manipulated western fanatics... this is the real threat.
  3. When I drive around you can see the car rental places full of cars and bikes, Some mornings I go for a coffee its dead, one of the staff said to me going quiet since last month,
  4. Yeah. We live in Cheapskate paradise. It's like $450 extra month. And like I said, I'm not unhappy having a whole other apartment to relax in. And I'm finally getting laid again (like, every 10 days).
  5. Jesse Waters, the empty vessel trying to fill the vacuum on Fox after the departure of Tucker (who?) Here's his part in the latest Trumpian waste of taxpayers money. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/23/nyregion/trump-truth-social-fox-post-trial.html
  6. Let's see the Russians are working illegally as car cleaning, real estate, home cleaning, waiters, rental cars, bars, clubs hookers, and the list goes on and on now think about the deaths they have caused that we know about,, 1 American kid and his girlfriend run down and murdered on their bike on cctv,, Thai girl run down and killed by Russians in front of Saturdays, shoot out in boat lagoon, motor bike accidents to many to list, come on folks this government is to stupid to care,,, in this artical it says about them being kicked out of Sri Lanka but what about Malta, Portugal, Bali and Crete after they destroyed the place this country will be next. In case you have forgotten here's the clip of the murdering mother+<deleted> in Rawai
  7. Please tell us again how smart, accomplished, qualified and world class speaker she is. I need a good laugh this morning.
  8. Well russia does need more troops for the frontline in ukraine dont they seeing as most russians are skiving in thailand with their new visas...
  9. Let's see the Russians are working illegally as car cleaning, real estate, home cleaning, waiters, rental cars, bars, clubs hookers, and the list goes on and on now think about the deaths they have caused that we know about,, 1 American kid and his girlfriend run down and murdered on their bike on cctv,, Thai girl run down and killed by Russians in front of Saturdays, shoot out in boat lagoon, motor bike accidents to many to list, come on folks this government is to stupid to care,,, in this artical it says about them being kicked out of Sri Lanka but what about Malta, Portugal, Bali and Crete after they destroyed the place this country will be next. In case you have forgotten here's the clip of the murdering mother+<deleted> in Rawai 1699202952210.mp4
  10. Yeah sure there are a few <deleted> but they are a minority and not nearly as loud or obnoxious as the Chinese and at least they support local Thai businesses, at least they don't arrive here in large groups and follow some guide with a toy on a stick to only Chinese run shops, most Russians I see here are family oriented and just like everyone else.
  11. My March and April bills were nearly identical. It's the air conditioners working harder that ramps up bills. My hours of usage haven't changed. Setting them 1 or 2C higher when it's hotter outside is not a bad idea. It's comfortable enough and cuts back on power usage. For Pattaya residents - the sun is directly overhead today (April 24) at 12:21, so it's theoretically the hottest day of the year. For Bangkok, it's on April 26. It happens again on August 19 in Pattaya and August 16 in Bangkok.
  12. Sticker-tastic! And glad to see your daughter is taking her safety seriously with the helmet, very nice. I think you could do with a spirit level next time you apply stickers though....
  13. Strange, perfectly clear to myself and others I’ve asked
  14. soi 3 and SRB have "learned" ...... and i guess i have as well . our comments are not those of "bitter old men" . just maybe trying to give real life examples , from which we (hopefully) learnt . don't think any of us will be taking the leap off any tall buildings ...........
  15. You know what should scare Americans even more hellery ? When they are overseas for example tasks with embassy security. And when that diplomatic compound was under seige and diplomats in Benghazi were in serious danger. A president and secretary of state just sat on their hands during the seige , and did not order reinforcements to rescue and counter attack. That is, assets in Italy and North Africa.
  16. If he hadn't pulled onto the right of way from the sidewalk without looking... she wouldn't have hit him drunk or not... how'd I do?
  17. And what do you think about omitting news? It seems many news stations, including CNN, don't show things which are not positive for "their side". I.e. sometimes a friend send me videos from Biden when he talks rubbish, can't find his way from the stage, or plays with the hair or little girls. It seems for MAGA fans that is news. But CNN won't show some demented behavior. Please correct me if I am wrong.
  18. Marginal improvement over the European property agents that kill people, chop them up and move them around town in freezers!
  19. Thailand has always placated stronger warlike and aggressive countries, it's how Siam has always survived without being colonized. This is just a modern version I would suspect. But the Thais also had the habit of turning on anyone if they showed weakness. I suspect this happening too, if given the opportunity.
  20. Silly kids. Influenced by their extremist left wing lecturers no doubt. Pro-Palestine/Anti-Israel/Anti-Zionist have become euphemisms for anti-semitism. It's plain for all the see. The "anti-racist" leftists are once again proving themselves to be what they claim you are.
  21. When you have kids, much of the time there is no safety net. Expenses for them take away much of what you have. Thailand is cheaper so many come here just for that, because rents are much lower for a house here.
  22. He was heading from suk road direction up Khao talo to buy meds ?. Where did he live !
  1. Load more activity