All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't use The NY Times for fact checking. Again with the TDS. You have it bad. If you say who fact checks the fact checkers, you've fallen for the right wing propaganda.
  3. I really, really, really wish it didn't. But as the leader of the most powerful democracy on the planet, POTUS can be a major force for good or ill for everyone. PH
  4. now there you go again. The ''small picture'' brigade. You are so fascinated with the single news item in the OP that you cannot see the bigger picture (which news outlets publish photos of protestors with anti-war signs). Thanks to Qatar's interventions, and none other, Hamas has so far released four hostages. Hamas, whom I abhor, has called for a grand prisoner exchange to release the rest. Israel says no such deal is on the table. Yet a recent Israeli opinion poll found nearly two-thirds of Israelis surveyed support a prisoner exchange. But that is whataboutery is it not? . so it does not suit the 18 pages of narrative in this topic.
  5. OK I stand corrected. The best option would be to remove all doubt and extend after he returns as @Liquorice suggests.
  6. Try to find one from this site https://www.cybo.com/TH/bangkok-bangkok/window,-glass-and-door-installation/?p=2
  7. Rescue Operation for Huge Python Trapped in Drainage Pipe Picture courtesy of KhaoSod A near 4-meter long python was recently found stuck in a drain pipe at a house in the Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya province. The reptile appeared to have eaten something sizeable, possibly a cat, prior to getting lodged in the pipe. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325888-rescue-operation-for-huge-python-trapped-in-drainage-pipe/
  8. A near 4-meter long python was recently found stuck in a drain pipe at a house in the Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya province. The reptile appeared to have eaten something sizeable, possibly a cat, prior to getting lodged in the pipe. The Ayutthaya Radio Centre was alerted by the concerned homeowners, leading to a rapid response by snake-savvy rescue teams. On their arrival, the rescue team, tasked with freeing the trapped python, were faced with the considerable challenge of breaking through concrete to widen the pipe and extricate the snake - a task that took over an hour with assistance from community members. Sunantha, the homeowner, had initially believed a usual clog was responsible for the blocked pipe. However, discovering the snake was quite a shock, prompting her to call authorities for fear of the creature's wellbeing. The unusual incident led to speculations amongst locals who wondered if the python could bring good luck, considering using their house number for lottery bets - a common belief in instances like this according to Thailand traditions. Post-rescue, the python was noted to have a visibly distended stomach, validating the assumption that it had recently consumed something large. Following standard procedures, the rescue team placed the snake in a bag to return it to the wild, assuring safety for both the python and the community. Picture courtesy of KhaoSod -- ASEAN NOW 2024-04-25 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  9. "or he knows he should keep his trap shut as his previous track record is quite abysmal." total BS -one of the most successful Presidents America has ever had. Maybe you should follow your own advice? 555
  10. “most admired woman in the world 17 years straight “ ROLMAO Only by you and followers of “The View “. Bill isn’t one of them and neither is Monica.
  11. We haven't been oppressing Palestinians and stealing their land for decades, so Hamas would have no reason to do that. Next
  12. @Neeranam You have a gay brother, yet you support people that murder people just for being gay?
  13. I think the point and shoot aspect of the scooter is what makes it fun around towns. When you've got a bit of traffic and a lot of stop and go, it makes sense to have an automatic or CVT. Sure they aren't really suited for long distance or lots of hill work but some do use them for that. Take the old 1950s Honda C50 and then C70. A virtually indestructible bike that a lot of Asian countries used as a daily workhorse. Cruising longer distances can be done more comfortably on bigger bikes, that's not in question. However technology and all it's plusses and minuses has allowed scooters to grow into this segment. Maxi scooters can now travel long distances, comfortably, safely, at speed and be just as much fun. Nostalgia being what it is, and its ok to ride an early model HD or an old British bike (Norton Commando). But in today's world, I probably pass as bikes nowadays are so much safer and definitely more comfortable to ride. Although below doesn't look that way:
  14. This validates many European licenses without need for an IDP.
  15. My wife is furious at our next door neighbour who sunbathes nude in her backyard. Personally, I’m on the fence.
  16. Had a problem with one of my teeth when in Nangrong (near Buriram). Went to the locsl6 dental smile clinic to make an appointment. Learned that there is no 'appointment system' (just wait for your turn). When looking around I counted (at least) 40 people in the waiting room....
  17. Ever wonder why, when geese fly in a V formation, one side is longer than the other? It's because there are more geese on that side.
  1. Load more activity