All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Makes sense. Not licensed in NY and hasn't done any bonds in the past few years. Next!
  3. From your lined article: “The judge gave the Fulton County district attorney's office six months to refile the quashed charges, if they choose to do so.” The judge rightly objected to the loose wording of the filing, not the evidence itself. The Prosecution may reword the filing and resubmit.
  4. I would suggest that you, Sir, spend more time reading BOOKS, especially books which discuss Set Theory, Venn Diagrams, and Formal Logic. Let me make this the least painful for you to understand the simple logic of my statement which you mistakenly believe is not logically correct: I said that Farang are Caucasians. I said that Indians are Caucasians. And, I stated that Indians are not considered to be Farang. Instead, they are considered to be classified as Kaeks by Thai people. You seem to think that this obvious logic is somehow impossible. So, to bring the logic down to the level of a Two-Year-Old, please consider this example: a. Humans are primates. b. Baboons are primates. c. Humans are not baboons. (With a few exceptions, it seems, here on TV) NOW.... Do you finally.... GET it????? Here is a VENN diagram for you. Knock yourself out, trying to figure it out. Then, call me in the morning....
  5. There are many who appear to think Pattaya is representative of Thailand as a whole. Up in Isaan, they are generally very respectful - of both locals and incomers - who do not wish to take part. PH
  6. That source is an easy target. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/ Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.
  7. The officer surmised wrong when you consider the projectile entered the back of the childs neck. If the gunman wanted to intimidate only then you put a shot into the house at a higher level that has less chance of killing any occupants.
  8. Never heard of this, when did it change? (seems unlikely as how could you have a valid permission to stay with an invalid passport?)
  9. Told us very little. I hope the police have some solid evidence on the French lady & not just a few claims being thrown around. Sounds like the Russians have kicked-off as well. I think we got this story a few months back. Its mentioned again here, but still without any info?
  10. The judge wouldn't even qualify as a member of the jury! “Dem clients of daughter of NY judge in Trump hush-money trial raised $93M off the case”. https://nypost.com/2024/03/30/us-news/dem-clients-of-daughter-of-judge-in-trump-trial-raised-90m-off-case/
  11. AirBnB hosts don't want to file TM30s because they know they are breaking the law and evading tax. They just want to stay under the radar.
  12. Yesterday
  13. One other thing, MOST (but not all) offices will correct a bad air entry stamp for you, although they are not obligated to and can send you back to the entry airport if they want to
  14. I suggest tourists should not be allowed to rent any big bikes. Something like this should be good enough to get from A to B on that island.
  15. Are there similar events for Thais as they are equally affected by the " new" rules that may be coming, probably more so as larger amounts are likely to be involved? Just a wild guess, even with the expert from Thai revenue there will be just as much confusion after the event about what is going on as there is now!
  16. What does that mean? Do they think he is innocent? Do they don't care if he is innocent, they want that he keeps his job even if he is guilty? Or are all top cops and officials corrupt and the question is only which of them are nearer aligned to their interests?
  17. Totally agree, the waste is crazy, ok if you have a compost heap or dogs....
  18. Oh, that's a shame, post removed , no explanation , just removed. nice to see the new merger is working well. Looks like back to your old ways again. Thread is dead now. to me anyway. bye.
  19. He will definitely walk like an Egyptian 🤔
  20. Letitia James Asks Justice Engoron to Make a Huge Decision Published Apr 19, 2024 at 6:18 PM EDT New York Attorney General Letitia James is urging New York State Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron to void the $175 million bond that the ex-president posted to appeal his New York civil lawsuit. James filed her response on Friday, writing that KSIC was "not regulated by the state's insurance department" and "had never before written a surety bond in New York or in the prior two years in any other jurisdiction." Lawyers representing Trump and James' office are expected to meet in court on Monday for a hearing on the bond. https://www.newsweek.com/letitia-james-asks-justice-engoron-decision-void-bond-1892423
  21. T use or not use a car horn in Thailand is based in the Thai culture of Buddhism... to behave well... I like to think that it is OK to behave well, but I am also well aware that Buddhist living has developed the "bully state"... bullies will take advantage of everyone who they perceive as being weaker than they are. Horn honking is one of those things... are you really honking to prevent an accident or are you honking to bully another driver who you perceive to be inferior? As to being "attacked" because you honked... well you just exposed another bully didn't you.
  1. Load more activity