All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe better if you move your teak house to Milwaukee and stay there.
  3. Covers content Not interested Inappropriate Seen too often ADBRO is the full service ad network for high impact contextual advertising with direct access to the exclusive in-image inventories across major local publishers. We provide free creative adaptation into rich media, interactive and playable ads formats. Campaigns in our channel are delivered under guaranteed prices for actions with programmatic & managed delivery. We provide contextually segmented in-target audiences for over 60 industries with a full range of brand safety solutions. ADBRO operates across SE Asia, including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia. To test our channel for your advertising campaigns or consider partnership programs for publishers, please contact us at www.adbro.me There’s no mercy in sports. The Kuwait under-18 men’s hockey team just found out the hard way. At the opening game of this year’s IIHF U18 Asian and Oceanic championship that started Tuesday in Uzbekistan, Kuwait, making its debut in the tournament, was humiliated with a 57-0 loss to Thailand. According to a report by the Daily Faceoff, Kuwait managed only one shot on goal the entire game — a breakaway that was stopped — compared to 122 shots by Thailand. Natapat Patong led the way in the scoring avalanche, registering seven goals and 13 points. Two other players scored seven goals each while six of Patong’s teammates also had double-digit point outputs in the contest. After the game, both teams removed their helmets and shook hands. Ironically, Thailand has had its fair share of crushing losses on the international stage over the years. The country holds the record for the most-degrading defeat in IIHF history when lost 92-0 to South Korea during this same tournament in 1998 — that’s more than 1.5 goals per minute. High scoring at international ice hockey competitions is not surprising given the discrepancy in talent that some countries possess compared to others. Here are a few other times the score was so lopsided, you could hardly believe it: Slovakia beat Bulgaria 82-0 at the 2010 Olympic women’s ice hockey qualifications. Kazakhstan beat Iceland 63-0 at the 1998 European under-18 championship. Japan beat Thailand 58-0 at the 1998 under-18 Asian and Oceanic championship. Australia beat New Zealand 58-0 at the 1987 men’s world championship. Kazakhstan beat Thailand 52-1 in men’s hockey at the 2007 Asian Winter Games. Romania beat New Zealand 52-1 at the 1989 men’s world championship. Iceland beat Armenia 50-0 at the 2006 world junior championship. Mexico beat Armenia 48-0 at the 2005 world championship. Canada beat Denmark 47-0 at the 1947 world championship. FULL STORY Just to correct your first para. This is referring to ice hockey. Hockey is the proper game played on grass and just like football, has had it's title changed by the Transatlantic crowd.
  4. While I don't disagree with some of your other comments, the only place water bottles would be disallowed is going through security, hardly an AA issue. That happens pretty much anywhere.
  5. Dunno how they work this out vs how many foreigners are already holidaying here and burning money but, regardless, and many will disagree, IMO Songkran is the best of Thailand. Other cultures have their festivals; La Tomatina in Valencia is fantastic and then there's Divali and Rio etc etc. But there's only one Songkran. The boomers will disagree of course. 🤣
  6. I'm trying to get my safety concerns across, but sadly people aren't listening. That poor woman driving the SUV, the Swiss guy, recklessly, racing through that intersection, without looking or slowing. What if that woman veered in a way that she ended up in a shop front, injuring pedestrians or worse on the train line because of this foolish guy.
  7. If you don't have legal custody, I would imagine it is when they reach the age of majority.
  8. There was a time when it was 44 years of contributions. A friend of mine who had been made redundant had made his up with voluntary contributions and when they suddenly dropped it to 30 years he wrote and asked for a refund. Doesn't take much to guess the reply.
  9. Whilst im not drawing mine yet, information from uk government is that mine will be 33000@ 46 baht/ pound
  10. He moved here knowing that his only income would be 75GBP per week for the rest of his life, how is that the government's fault?
  11. Used to be at outlet mall off Thepassit road but not there any longer. Does anyone know where it's moved to or have they shut down? Anywhere else to buy Thule luggage in Pattaya? Thanks
  12. clearly you didn't. it literally said that he did.
  13. Australian pension policy is simple in that if you do not own a residence in Australia and don't live in Aus but reside in Thailand, then your Australian pension will be taxed at 35% as un earned income. That totally killed my aspirations.
  14. george demos....a republican candidate who lost bigly in NY.... he seems to also think rudy is a fine man so keep that in mind as you consider his opinion on the trial Demos' endorsements included: Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani Giuliani endorsed George Demos on March 7, 2014.[8][9] In a statement released by the Demos campaign, Giuliani called the candidate “a fiscal conservative who says what he believes and believes what he says.” Giuliani stated, “as a former prosecutor, he knows the good guys from the bad. He will rattle the cages of the establishment. He’ll make a difference. And George would never support Obamacare. His voice will be heard in the halls of Congress, and I predict, throughout America...I am impressed with George, his passion, his intellect, and his integrity. I am proud to endorse his candidacy and prouder still to call him a friend. George Demos is one of us. And it’s time for George Demos for Congress.
  15. Australian pension policy is simple in that if you do not own a residence in Australia and don't live in Aus but reside in Thailand, then your Australian pension will be taxed at 35% as un earned income. That totally killed my aspirations.
  16. Looks like the guard only took so much of her abuse, then tit for tat, Whop!
  17. Yourself included? Scott Ritter has been many things, all mostly bad, but he his best known for his Russian propaganda.
  18. In part I understand that. But then, is there no better way to protest vote than voting for a serial liar maniac? He could do real damage. Yes, there is a swamp in Washington, and the idea to remove it is good. But is voting for the GOP and Trump the way to do that? NO
  19. You keep making things up. Why not start from the beginning and provide links to that B.S.
  20. Nope, guess again! I'll give you a clue, it's not in the UK😉
  1. Load more activity