All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just make the best suggestion. Then, I will buy it. Case closed. (That's a pun, Sir.)
  3. No. This is a current post of import. Many are interested, obviously.
  4. Isuzu are offering Euro 5 engine in D Max models https://car2day.com/2024-isuzu-d-max-and-mu-x-euro-5-engine-pricing-official-thailand/ And there is a new Nissan Navara being launched in Thailand this year based on the new Mitsubishi Triton so anything with a Euro 4 engine must be a 2023 model
  5. Well I'm sure I am not alone in enjoying how rotten things have been going for you in the last spell. Also knowing how much it's going to get even worse with the return and vindication of Ms Yingluck.
  6. I still see many people respecting the Monarchy and the Religion of Thailand. Nobody is throwing a printed object with the portrait of the Monarchy in the waste bin. But it are the same people, working for the government, that seem to forget how it was before. Yesterday, I was at the PEA to pay my bill and received the change notes in all possible positions I started to ask myself this question.
  7. It happened many times to me. Thais never beat up if you just say sorry, "Lum." smile and pay immediately. I found Thais to be very polite and never raise their voice. Even the police were polite and spoke softly. I was even arrested for smoking ice, They took me to the police station and for three hours talked to me about why I should not smoke ice but drink and have sex with ladies as much as I could. Of course, eventually they took 10K from me. They wanted me to rat the person who sold me ice, but I also stood my ground firm, denying I knew the person and that it was a lady in Nana and she offered me ice for enhanced sex. Of course, I bought the staff from an African guy in Sukuhmvit and I even knew his place in Udomsuk.
  8. So if for example a gay couple split up and one of them decides to return to a full on single gay lifestyle, are you saying that the male prostitutes he would be at least "knee deep in" would actually really like him and thoroughly enjoy the sex? with the money just being an inconsequential bonus?
  9. You gotta admit, you ask for it. Most people play along nicely then there are those few nasty members who are trolls to the bone.
  10. Not very convenient to block/unblock every time you wanna use a taxi app, for example
  11. I take it you mean as opposed to all the old Gay men on here who have been in stable monogamous relationships with their childhood sweet heart, and who have spent their entire lives in waiting, for the moment they can walk down the aisle and live happily ever after
  12. That's concerning. Can you elaborate a bit? Which one you think is wrong and why?
  13. Why not put in VOO and earn 20%. I sold all my real estate holdings in the US and put the money in VOO. More returns, no headache of renting, peace of mind, let the world's best business minds earn money for you. I realized the real estate is for generational wealth building, and since I don't have anyone to bequeath (except a daughter in Thailand) in the US, I am content with my decision.
  14. The real bignok has also complained about stalking. Maybe you guys can start an Association against stalkers. Call it A.S.S. Association against stalkers society.
  15. There it is. The real agenda. The false grievances of favoritism and non-existent “grooming”.
  16. Today
  17. I got tired of replacing glasses every 3 years because of hazing caused by cleaning. Even using the softest cloths, eventually there would be hazing. I started washing my glasses during my morning shower, soaking the lenses and just using suds from my shampoo and my fingers to clean the lenses. After the shower, I carefully blot them dry with a soft towel. My current pair is now in their 4th year with no hazing at all, still crystal clear.
  18. You guys be careful. Hong Kong just passed new laws where if you talk bad or say anything against the CCP you could go to jail for life. Even flight connections passing through China or Hong Kong could lead you to be arrested. So if you have ever said anything negative on the internet you could go directly to jail...
  19. In Ebay you can find cheaper price but find a seller from China or nearby countries in Thailand. Source: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4432023.m570.l1313&_nkw=air+purifier&_sacat=0 But first wash very well your bed sheets and pillow case as well as courtains in your room furthermore scrub with soap and mop the floor in your room.
  20. So, anyway, I returned to Amazon USA to buy a case. I found one that seems good. But, the shipping cost from the USA is almost as much as the case, itself. What is the best case for my motherboard? I do not like glass on the case, just because I see no reason for this, and it looks CHEAP. I am OK with this price: I was just about to CLICK .... BUY.... But then, I saw that the shipping cost was CRAZY.... So, anyway, if anyone might be willing to chime in here, then I would be grateful, as usual. TV is really good for helping members to find better choices. My budget for the best case I can buy in Taiwan is about USD140.00, or so. Still I would like to save a few dollars/pounds, if I can get something better than this for LESS. Thanks to anyone who might reply in a helpful way. Tks, and , regards, Gamma Note: I like my boxes big. I have plenty of space on my computer desks. Even a full tower might be acceptable if I could get some sort of special discount. I just need reliability on the switches, power buttons, ports, etc.... Thank you again. Note2: I do not use a GPU, a discrete GPU, and so I will not care too much about the width of the box, simply because I have only a CPU cooler (air), and no cooler will be required for the GPU, which I never use. Note3: FYI... I have this motherboard sitting in my desk drawer just collecting dust.... I need to buy a case for it, and then I will assemble it.... Tks, once more....
  21. No, I am! Please give me credit where credit is due!
  1. Load more activity