All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Banks have been ordered to open accounts for foreigners only when certain criteria are met, such as work permit or o visa with cert of residence etc. A tourist visa or waiver will not cut it like it used to, albeit Pattaya will be a better bet than most places if you chance it. As mentioned, try an agent. Siam Legal used to draft letters for 5k, but think they've even stopped that now.
  3. There is no Sainburies, or is it a new Russian outlet you frequent.......
  4. Whoa, so neither looked like the photo on the dating app? How unusual.
  5. That , looks really good. I just got some flour tortillas from Macro this morning . and got some frozen salmon steaks . I think that sounds like a great idea for one day next week. Is that Paprika I see on the Salmon?
  6. You are not on your own.A lot of my stuff backfires too.
  7. Underground, near the sea, what could possibly go wrong, were you an advisor for them..............
  8. Welcome oh wise one - blessings be upon you. Anyway I'm off to stock up with discounted wine at Sainburies. It's 25% off 6 bottles and there's some good stuff there. If WW3 breaks out I will be well prepared.
  9. There is no new tax law but an amendment was made to the existing tax rule. Previously, any untaxed income earned abroad but not brought into Thailand in the tax year it was earned was deemed tax-exempt when brought onshore. The amendment changed this interpretation so now any offshore untaxed earnings are subject to tax no matter what year you bring it onshore. This does not affect taxed income covered by double taxation agreements. Many Thai taxpayers are earning large sums of money via the Internet and were simply delaying bringing the funds onshore and thus avoiding tax liability.
  10. As is the usual case, it is amazing how idiots like this can amass any wealth in the first place, never mind the tidy sum always involved.
  11. We were talking about a new case bought by Ireland , rather then the previous case bought by South Africa
  12. Common sense says that would be the case and why wouldn't they having spent countless years building hundred of kms. I now have a prepping cupboard with potentially up to 6 months of food in various forms . Dried , tins, batteries, solar power charger, water filtration after covid. If you planned this attack then having food, weapons and water would be a given. They didn't do this on a whim.
  13. Is your real name Pike.................
  14. There seems to be a disconnect between allegation and credible reaction. Is there a real situation involving assisted fraud and corruption ? Is there a situation where eldest prospective inheritor attempted early extortion of funds and having been told to walk is attempting retaliation based on real or debatable "evidence" ? Full information would be nice to read.
  15. If they were Chinese, it would be a number two. Always a giveaway.
  16. I'm thinking it is showing the top donations that come in during these live streams. It could be a video cap from the Thailand steam or am older one. Some of these donations people give can be big. These streamers have helpers who are posting, giving thanks to donors. Im not completely sure why its like 173.5/500aybe the goal from Philippines was 500. I just dont understand how the YouTubers in Thailand dont get busted without a work permit.
  17. Wrong again, you're on a roll today, it's Israel that has to comply with the order not the people of Gaza.
  18. MrPancake is either... you or bobby boy. https://aseannow.com/topic/1323594-contemplate-this-testicles-on-aseannow/#comment-18802362 https://aseannow.com/topic/1323587-are-we-in-the-middle-of-a-hoeflation/#comment-18802373
  19. Anyway, I'm off to contemplate the crucifixion of our Lord, who came to save the World and bring peace by love thy neighbour as thyself - not an eye for an eye. All are welcome regardless of race or ethnicity.
  20. Nice tread. Takes me right back. 🙄
  21. I have 35 robots welding product. There is no legal requirement to have them "partitioned off".
  22. The Good Ship Lollipop may have sailed long ago. but my full post included, comply with all U.N. resolutions, then look after their own people and leave the Arabs alone.
  1. Load more activity