All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You said in another post your wife got to know the neighbors. Is she Thai?
  3. A post-verdict appeal can also be based upon some of Judge Merchan's pre-trial rulings.
  4. Until they want all the trappings of being a Thai government representative when they go abroad. Then they want recognition of their position, whilst putting their kids through fancy education programs in the UK, USA and Australasia. They also want to partake and indulge in buying property in their own names in these places, and all the benefits they can take advantage of. This, whilst maintaining their xenophobic attitudes back in the comfort of Thailand, where they can carry on the illusion of their Demi god status in their own backyards.
  5. Why the negativity? the article just point out to a very unusual and extreme weather conditions Thailand is experiencing at the moment and it has nothing to do with 'do good dooers or climate activist, this is a pure freak of nature..
  6. Being famous is over rated imho - esp 'Hollywood famous' Think Weinstrin's casting couch or what Leo DiCap allegedly had to go through to 'make it'. Music biz is just as bad, allegedly
  7. Insulting others on this forum is all you've got, much like your hero. Who is definitely showing signs of dementia. Have you had yourself checked lately?
  8. Indeed ! Umbrella’s are back in style at the UCLA riot. Whats the count of colleges that have been infected with the lefts chaos now?Its all coordinated. https://www.11alive.com/video/news/nation-world/raw-video-protest-clashes-at-ucla/85-076e7a6f-d2b7-4e9d-a719-d5fe3195caa3
  9. And what about thoroughly investigating, properly, SERIOUS criminal behavior carried out against tourists?....... Rapes, murders, Armed robberies, gratuitous violence from mob handed motorbike taxi ranks, etc Throw him in jail? You've already decided he's too blame? Were you there? I am from the UK and I feel no shame whatsoever about being British........................BECAUSE......I don't behave in ways that I should be ashamed.
  10. Look go away, it was a mistake. You said in my haste, really, were you there when I submitted the comment? You're being paranoid, I wasn't bashing British or English, I was bashing a thug, if it was an Aussie or American I'd post the same. You should get some help, go see a doctor and get some medication for your condition. I feel sorry for you, you have some problems. If you going to be the correction policeman on AN forums, ask the AN management for a wage, you may even get a little badge to pin on your shirt, until then get a life, stop being a pest and go annoy someone else. BTW, this thread alone has dozens of errors, will you be attacking other members for their errors within their comments?
  11. Do you know the area? I don't like the Kasetsin area, one road in and out, a bit excluded. Prices and rent cheaper than a better area. Don't buy thai company
  12. Well, if he is and that's true, ( which it isn't ) he's working in a job reserved for Thais without a work permit. In the Southern islands you will find plenty of Muslims and Muslim names!
  13. To be fair many, if not most famous people are pretty cringeworthy - seems to be part of the deal. But if you wanna be famous at an advanced age those type of antics in a landmark spot are probably your best bet. Good Luck!
  14. 11 pages and much ado about nothing, apart from a customer and taxi driver dispute. None of us were there, so it is just guesswork to decide whether the British man was cheated or you wish to go down the line it was an unprovoked attack on an innocent taxi driver. The driver wasn't seriously injured, so it seems a mountain out of a molehill. There have been far more vicious attacks committed by these taxi mafias than there have against them, and always described as ' a misunderstanding' a basket of fruit to go with a bruised ego, and a 500 baht fine, why is this different? However, it's anti farang couple of months, isn't it, especially on that island that never seems to be out of the news of late, either by accident or media driven.
  15. I just told you the channel name - scroll up a little, he's deleted most of his videos.
  16. It's been done, and so doing it again, a second time, would not be worthy of Fame, but only... Cringeworthy.
  17. Let see if the climate nuts / do gooders jump on this thread or is it only when someone else wants to use some energy?
  18. So what is his YouTube channel so we can check it out and see what he has been saying and make up our own minds about it?
  19. I reckon you should give it a go GG Why not take a dump on soi nana and clean up in a local fountain - that should do it - at least for 15 mins anyway
  20. Is it wrong to wish to be the Big Cheese?
  21. Not to criticise, but why's that policeman wearing a batman helmet?
  1. Load more activity