BANGKOK 26 May 2019 02:45

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There are posts about people being denied the Elite for having an overstay. Also posts about new applicants waiting up to 4 months to get the Elite. Flip a coin.
  3. Newly arrived Non-Imm O-A holders don't have to have money in a Thai bank. Retirees on Extensions of Stay do have to show either 800,000 in a bank or 65,000 per month. (Some can show less, e.g. married to a Thai.)
  4. IMO it is very unlikely that the Cambodian produce is not as loaded with banned in the west chemicals as Thailand. AQI likewise similar.
  5. Actually not. We just have to agree to raise tariffs. The U.K government decided against it. I have no argument against keeping people in work. But even if there was no impediment to subsidies or nationalisation, there will always be people arguing against it. In fact Nigel Farage stated that he doesn't believe in protectionism. So raising tariffs wouldn't be on the cards anyway...if one could believe him. Like everything there are good and bad sides to being part of the EU. So there should be more education as to what our membership of the EU entails. Even those supposedly representing us don't seem to have a clue. This should have all been done before the referendum. This is what is causing the polarisation. That is because many people feel that the result was based on lies and misinformation. Worse, if you are a Leaver, you are branded a racist. A Remainer, a lefty or worse. Leaving both sides frustrated. The referendum was a travesty and did the inherently fair British people a disservice.
  6. Borrow Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  7. I don't know anything about Australia but my first thoughts would be my son's education and future life chances.
  8. I wonder what @Rc2702 is up to these days. And if he's going to Madrid.
  9. Please, read the detail of amendement of the law Land Traffic Act (No. 12), 2562 before talking .... Section 12 The provisions of Section 141 of the Road Traffic Act, BE 2522, as amended by the Road Traffic Act (No. 11) BE 2559 and shall be replaced by the following Section 140/2 Section 140/3 http://www.ratchakitcha.soc.go.th/DATA/PDF/2562/A/067/T_0067.PDF
  10. I am an American and don't have a dog in this fight. But I like the Brits, particularly their self-effacing humor. So here goes: I predict there'll be another referendum in the UK - soon after the UK leaves the EU. In fact, to make it precise there'll be another referendum within two years of Brexit, after the British economy's done a 737 Max and Brits picking foodstuff out of garbage bins can stop long enough to tell pollsters exactly what they think post factum.
  11. VERY sexy indeed and offer a tremendous belly dance as well
  12. Let them continue , no harm done . I personally need to get annoyed and infuriated at least one time a day
  13. 5k a pop, 10 Mill to have a kid? Got to be a wind up. Who in their right mind would want a kid at 58 years old? - the 'practice' yes, the result, no! How long do you think you're going to be around to look after that kid? 'and mostly interested in my money'..............not mostly, entirely! When you were 20, do you ever remember looking at 58 year old women and having 'strong sexual feelings' for them? Or for that matter, any feelings at all? If this is not a wind up, and I really think it has to be, the only thing she has any feelings at all for are your wallet and bank account. Please advise where I can buy whatever it is you've been smoking - I want some. Wakey wakey!!!
  14. The comparison is between Pele and Maradona owning World Cups and Messi bottling it. It must be a mental thing, but it has to be a black mark next to his name when considering the ATGs.
  15. Isn’t there some way to stop these ridiculous fake posts? On a more philosophical note, what drives people like the OP? There is no ad revenue to be made, he won’t dig up any interesting personal stories for which people might be shamed, so it does not seem like he’s fulfilling a need to troll. Is it his way of living out a fantasy? By sharing it out loud in a forum? No one with this much money, mediocre English, suggesting he is from South America knows so little about how to handle prostitutes.
  16. Another expert chimes in! This guy seems to be reasonably informed, other than he can't seem to get his billions and trillions straight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWGEKnZSOrY
  17. Today
  18. Those jugs are real. Fali Orapun https://www.facebook.com/faiift.orapun/
  19. Wow, sorry to hear that. And I was thinking to get one myself. Care to elaborate?
  20. By any definition, your workplace is far out of the city, should be little difficulty finding an affordable house in fairly close range. You say you have a family - if you have children of school age a major consideration would be organising your accommodation in relation to easy access to the right school, and minimising journey times in that regard.
  21. OMG renee zellweger is smoking hot in what/if netflix and its bingworthy
  22. That's what I was expecting when I purchased mine. The reality, however, is turning out to be a different story (read: TM30 nightmares.) Feeling like I'm just one small step away from being fitted for an ankle bracelet.
  1. Load more activity