All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The only way “around it” in my view is if the UK change the rules. But if they choose not to change the rules I think you won’t find a way around it without getting yourself in a great deal of trouble, and that will be more financially painful than a frozen pension.
  3. You need to hire a property manager. I pay 9% of the gross for this. They find tenants, handle maintenance, etc.
  4. Thanks for the apology Yellow, far too few on all sides of the political debate will admit when they make a mistake. My comment is an observation. For a handful of years now there has been a debate on what is and is not permitted to be said on University campuses. The allegation, almost entirely from the rightwing has been that universities are censoring rightwing voices. Allegations of ‘cancel culture’ and ‘snowflakes’. Punch the term ‘You don’t have a right not to be offended’ into a search engine and it will return a flavor of that debate. Again, thank you for your decency in response to my last post.
  5. I guess there are opinions and ill thought out opinions. As for someone peeing in my beer are talking about Thai beer ? If so hard to tell.
  6. Why would you assume that?... You posted it! Give them a call, all the necessary phone numbers are there IN YOUR OWN LINKED VIDEO. https://youtu.be/LfJcTLIMsUAsi=VWHcaLsgMSLmpK1E
  7. Not at all, I am trying to research this injustice and reading 'he said she said' doesn't help in anyway, it would be nice to get hard facts instead of the usual negativity. I am not prepared to lie down without at first trying to find a solution to this and doing as much I can to resolve this ridiculous situation for myself at least, if other people wish to walk down the corridors of "we're all doomed" that is entirely up to them!
  8. The REASON for this Topic is BECAUSE....nobody seems to... CARE ENOUGH! I care. I care about others, as well. I wish to see others get good deals on necessities in life. And, AC, during this Age of Global Warming...is a .... NECISSITY! This is WHY I CARE......!
  9. According to recent data (around 2022), the average IQ in the United States falls around 98. It's important to remember that IQ tests are designed to have an average score of 100, so a slight deviation is expected.
  10. For others who've been renting their apartments/homes back in their countries of birth (the UK for me) - how do you make sure you get paid in time, how do you keep an eye on the place that you're renting, and what kind of insurance have you got back home?
  11. Do you have a link for your assertion please Lou? There was a video on the subject posted a day or so ago BY YOU explaining the documentation that the International Pensions Centre of the DWP requires to evidence residency. You don't seriously think that they would just take the best part of half a million frozen pensioners' word for it, do you?! Here's your own link!... https://youtu.be/LfJcTLIMsUA?si=VWHcaLsgMSLmpK1E
  12. A good mix of the different intelligences and a good dose of Eq! I would say being logical, creative and have physical intelligence can be beneficial for a long interesting life.
  13. There's a whole lot of interesting people who are dumb as rocks -and a whole of smart people who will put you straight to sleep. If I'm picking......
  14. Yeah, mystifying. Like a generic donut freely available at any Central Mall. The power of branding -huge with our Chinese friends. Also: Toberone chocolate bar -ever knowingly bought outside of Duty Free?
  15. Your claim that "...the debate on who should be allowed to speak on University Campuses has so suddenly and diametrically flipped." is interesting. Do you believe demonstrators have the right to block pedestrian and or vehicular traffic, physically of verbally harass people, threaten people, shout down speakers they do not agree with, and block common areas?
  16. The point is that the stored, extremely high energy, should be isolated from the rest of the low power electronic world by normal protective procedures. If the battery itself should become unsociably unstable, then there is very little you or I can do about it.
  17. Sorry, when you said: "It’s interesting how the debate on who should be allowed to speak on University Campuses has so suddenly and diametrically flipped." I assumed you meant that there were people not being allowed to speak. I was wrong, sorry. So what did you mean?
  18. Judging by the other hat ,”5.11 always ready” , it’s probably your appearance .Do you wear excessive gear over a wife’s beaters green & brown camouflage muscle shirt? Tactically speaking your TDS is showing!
  19. It would make good youtube content to film reactions. I saw one in Pattaya, and responded with rolled eyes and a hostile look. Why would anyone want to broadcast their U.S. politics that way here? It's similar to Russians wearing Putin clothing which I saw a lot here after they stole Crimea in 2014. Anyway the red hat dude started going after me. Do you have a problem? He was looking for a fight. I just rolled my eyes harder. He went after me again. No point engaging trolls either online or IRL.
  1. Load more activity