All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What on earth are you babbling on about now? Here's a tip for you... More Bam, less nutsak.
  3. Thai Man on the Run After Terrorizing Chumphon Residents Picture: Creative Commons License via Bing A 56-year-old Thai man known as Somchai is on the run after his series of violent incidents left residents of Chumphon in fear. Police attempted to arrest him at his home but found he had fled, leaving behind 194 rounds of .22 calibre ammunition. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325967-thai-man-on-the-run-after-terrorizing-chumphon-residents/
  4. A 56-year-old Thai man known as Somchai is on the run after his series of violent incidents left residents of Chumphon in fear. Police attempted to arrest him at his home but found he had fled, leaving behind 194 rounds of .22 calibre ammunition. A warrant for Somchai's arrest was issued on April 18 following numerous threats to kill locals and officials. His violent tendencies came to a climax when he blocked a road and pointed a shotgun at 30-year-old Chayapha during a disagreement. Although a shot was fired, no one was hurt. The community believes Somchai's hostility may be related to an unresolved property dispute. Montri, a relative, narrated that despite no personal friction between them, Somchai had threatened to shoot his family. He suggested that the conflict might be triggered by modifications Somchai made to the inherited property against agreed-upon terms. Locals have been holding back from reporting Somchai's threats due to his previous cycles of arrest and release. The threat level escalated to a point where residents fear leaving their homes. Somchai has also threatened local leaders, instigating concern amongst officials. Somchai's violent behavior, some attribute to his untreated bipolar disorder — includes damaging an official's car and attacking a police checkpoint with a machete. Notably, he was seen heavily armed and has even installed CCTV cameras to evade the police. The local community and authorities are calling for Somchai to surrender and face his charges in court. Picture: Creative Commons License via Bing -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  5. Are you bitter? Just like the photos of the hags you posted. Your “core values” have evaporated.
  6. Actually the dentist told me today better to pull the teeth than root canal ! It can't be saved he said But whilst there I got 3 X fillings just plain white filiings.... expensive at 2700 b..that's 900 baht a filling ! I can get that in Australia with my health fund rebate ! I was astounded at the bill after and question them ,900 b they said per filling !!!!! I'm pretty sure it's 600 and other places ,even Philippines is 300 pesos a filling !
  7. Have an E-bike also, converted Schwinn, but wouldn't let that sway my decision on any other EV. Though mine is a very good experience, so actually a positive vote for more EVs. Curious, so just checked, see which influenced which, bike or MB; ... E-MB - Sept 2021 ... E-bike conversion - Nov 2021 ... MG - Oct 2022
  8. An opinion piece from a conservative republican. Biased a bit?
  9. He made sure she didn't strike again. And hopefully she learned a lesson.
  10. The guy is what we would call in America an assclown. Where's the evidence oh that evidence lol . Pathetic
  11. Asean Now has officially found its gifted Einstein like genius. I've always been amazed by the way these people talk/write. I don't understand anything but it sounds fricking cool 😄 Imagine him at a bar, with a cocktail, explain this to a braindead bimbo Will Hunting-style 😎😎 I don't understand why nerds ain't getting laid more often....
  12. This ^is the response of a person that has no response. The definitive evidence was presented and the Senate led by the GOP concluded Russia interfered in our election. LOL 555 childish emoji you poor guy blabber on sad
  13. DOJ doesn't prosecute people who find classified documents and return them promptly. You know, like Mike Pence. If you think Joe Biden should have been prosecuted, how about Trump, who didn't return classified documents, and tried to hide them?
  14. It sounds like he will be transferred to the California Corrections Department to continue serving his 16-year sentence there for rape. Beats upstate NY (Rome). Not sure this NY reversal will impact his California conviction as the rules of evidence in rape cases is different. https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-04-25/is-harvey-weinsteins-california-conviction-in-jeopardy-after-new-york-appeals-ruling
  15. He was right in front of you...asleep , let sleeping dogs ,lay and this happened in 2021 I believe that she was trying to ask the guard about her husband's whereabouts.
  16. Maybe it's my imagination, but there seem to be a lot baht buses passing me by empty, or with taxi customers on board. Which means fewer actual baht buses picking up passengers on a fixed route. While waiting for a baht bus this morning, I noticed an astounding number of tour buses on the streets, a lot more tour buses than baht buses. And loads just parked on city streets, constricting the traffic lanes. The City of Pattaya should do something about that.
  17. Ok, so will they be sold to someone who wants to use them for cargo? If not, why not?
  18. I want to mount an aluminium profile like in the picture to a wall in my condominium. Yes, I own it, I am allowed to drill holes. The profile is about 2m long and 2cm wide. I want to mount it to the wall with maybe 5 screws in about equal distance. The wall is not 100% flat/straight, there is maybe 1cm difference so if the profile is left and right on the wall it will be 1cm away from the wall in the middle. This difference is not exactly in the middle and it might be a few places where the wall is not completely flat. The profile should be mounted 100% horizontal. I have a laser level which allows me to see if it is 100% horizontal. The easy way would be to drill a couple of holes on that horizontal line, put plugs inside, and then screws, and all is fine. But in my experience, it is almost impossible to drill holes in a wall at exactly the desired place. When drilling the holes it always goes a little, maybe 1 or 2mm to one side or up or down. Do you know a good way to drill exactly in a wall, not even 1mm away from the desired location? How? I think about first mounting a piece of wood to the wall and screw that to the wall and maybe put some little pieces of wood behind it where it is not flat on the wall. And then screw the aluminium profile on top of that wood. Because it is no problem to drill accurate holes into wood. And the wood can bend a little if the holes in the wall are not 100% correct. The aluminium basically doesn't bend. Any idea/suggestion? Thanks
  19. The Russian judge gives you 8.5 for this Triple-reverse double Delfection. Points were deducted for lack of comprehension of the phrase "trailer trash", and use of a photo of your relative.
  20. Where your brother sticks his dick is not an issue to most normal westerners. However, in light of your neonazi antigay avatar, Im sure you will join the rest of your compatriots in throwing him off a rooftop.
  21. Or if you believe E. Jean Carroll. But you ignored the point, of course. Where's her day in court? Disingenuous feigning ignorance. Stonewalling, and they don't have a sufficient majority. Couldn't even get Mayorkas. The DOJ itself can't, or rather won't, prosecute that "sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” So I'll leave you with the last word, as you're really just trolling.
  22. The WMO definition of a heatwave may need to be reconsidered. Those writing the definition might have shown a bias due to living in temperate latitudes. 2 Billion people live in the tropics where the temperatures are consistently closer to the ceiling defined by metabolic limits. People with a disease die when they sustain a fever of 40ºC/ 104°F. That is the same thermal limit if heat and humidity combine to inhibit cooling via sweating. Heat stroke occurs when their core body temperatures rise from environmental heat. Our home is 2-stories, with the AC upstairs. Unfortunately, this year there are signs of a wiring problem in our attic - that no one dare go into to explore/fix. I'm about to go downstairs - again. It is sufficiently cooler to be tolerable while doing nothing beyond reading. We have the following report that came out, sadly pointing to SE Asia as the region most at risk of continued heat through the end of May as reported in this paper: "The tropics, characterized by high temperatures and humidities, face heightened risks from heat-related impacts (Parkes et al., 2022; Raymond et al., 2020, 2021; Sherwood & Huber, 2010). This vulnerability is exacerbated by the consistent warming trend, leading to more frequent and intense heat events." https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2023GL106990 Then looking at the actual conditions across SE Asia on Earth Day where areas in amber equate to 40ºC or higher, thus in the danger zone. The conditions have been persistently the same since April 3rd. Misery Index (Heat Index discounted for wind chill) is mapped and posted in an interactive manner using weather data from EMC / NCEP / NWS / NOAA • https://earth.nullschool.net/#2024/04/22/0700Z/wind/surface/level/overlay=misery_index/orthographic=-266.95,16.30,1823/loc=100.006,14.143
  23. Bipartisan senate panel with evidence. https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/senate-intel-report-russian-interference-1.5539671
  1. Load more activity