All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Both the Iranian and the Israeli strikes fell "near" a strategic target. It seems that both Netaniyahu and and Iran's great leader need a conflict for internal political reasons, but also have been cautious enough to avoid a major conflict.
  3. I don’t know if five leading terrorist were killed and being saddened is not the issue. The bombing of a consulate by Israel’s military is a direct military action against Iran. Iran has responded and Israel has responded again. Hence the escalation.
  4. The better ones all have their own workshops. I'd go with Tailor on Ten for slacks and shirts but not for the blazer. I don't like the way they execute the shoulders. Be careful with the lower priced places as the fabric they sell you might not be authentic. Duly does good blazers with well executed shoulders. Prices are dependent, of course, on the fabric you choose.
  5. Those military commanders did plan a terror attack which killed many innocent people , woman and children , there were war crimes and numerous atrocities . So its an important aspect to call the guys terrorists , rather than just military commanders
  6. I'm fine with Windows 10 or 11 as my home / consumer PC platform OS... And anytime someone is buying new hardware at this point, unless they buy it bare, it's going to come with the W11 install. Time is eventually going to make the transition happen for most folks. A few months back, for other reasons (not the Win 10-11 issue), I bought my first ever Chromebook laptop... I wanted something lighter to carry when traveling vs my heavier and larger Win 10 laptop at home... Have taken the Chromebook on a few recent domestic trips here in Thailand, and it's served the purpose as a traveling stopgap... But I could never see it as a replacement for my full-time home computing needs.
  7. As I have just done this for our house in my wife's name, we just needed ID card and blue book (tabien bahn). So I imagine it would be the same for you. You need to upload these during the initial registration stage (see my posts above). Once your property is registered to be somewhere that can receive foreign "guests" you can then move on to the actual filing of a TM30 for yourself.
  8. Great idea. Why not blame the 2 victims who were beaten, instead of the stupid farang who was the problem.
  9. The non-o married to a Thai document requirements have been slimmed down now, I applied a month ago. You need to apply online and can only get a single entry. Financial details are required, either a sum in the bank or regular income but cannot remember the exact figures. They have removed the need for copies of your last entry stamps and invitation from your wife. You need proof of UK residence (I used my tax bill), a recent photo and copy of your marriage certificate. In my Visa folder I also have my wife's ID card but cannot remember if that was needed this time. @QballQ Kay at the Glasgow consulate was a pussycat if you stayed on the right side of her. LOL
  10. Songkran festival sees surge in road accidents across Thailand... Surprise surprise!
  11. Just as long as the British tax payer is not giving him money which I suspect we still are.
  12. Good area and everything else expensive,lots of questions will be asked
  13. They don't, they only lose money by giving access to their banking apps, usually through an app that the scammer tells the victim to download or link to, or by physically transferring the money themselves after being duped into doing so by the scammers.
  14. Explain how sitting in a plane for most of the week constitutes : to his already hefty workload
  15. Is Iran’s nuclear program ‘Illegal’? My understanding it was being limited and monitored under a treaty that a U.S. President ripped up. In the absence of that treaty why is the program ‘illegal’?
  16. Meth = frazzled. And yes, probably not the brightest bulb. It's sad, really, these guys are sick with their addictions. No one would choose to live like this if they could turn back the hands of time. My brother died of his addictions after spending much of his adult life alienated from his family.
  17. They don't have to dig, they just scan the ocr code from the passport and get everything.
  18. If the cognitively impaired, morbidly obese, convicted sex offender candya$$ crybaby trump wants to see an 'assault on America', he might look at the terrorist attack he fomented on 6 January 2021. Not a single trump goober can justify why trump called his cult to DC saying "It'll be WILD!", and why he told them to march to the Capitol and 'fight like hell'. If a trumper had an ounce or more of brains, they would admit the SOLE purpose was to disrupt the pro forma certification process of the freest and fairest election in US History (per trump's Tech Czar). It was revealed in a Congressional Hearing on Wednesday that the DC National Guard was ready and had a plan to take on the terrorists and secure the building, but the ONLY person who could have ordered them was trump, and despite being asked if he wanted to deploy the Guard, refused. trump even refused when the gallows erected to hang Mike Pence was clearly visible on the TV the fat man was watching, and the chants to "Hang Mike Pence" were broadcast around the world. Explain that dereliction of duty, trumpfluffers.
  19. The targets was terrorists who planned the Oct 7 th terrorist attack and who were responsible for 1200 deaths . Should these terrorist be allowed to continue their mass murdering campaigns or should they be stopped ?
  20. Will he beg for the money to pay for the fines? 🤔 555
  21. My name is Chantelle and I will be your server today.
  1. Load more activity