All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Of course you know all about their financial position because you read it in the paper. I concede you probably know more than most about anal but each to their own eh
  3. sounds like a compelling reason to move back home unless the tan hotties and sunshine outweigh the lack of freebies.
  4. Easy to spot, yet so difficult to define. Tell me what the concept means to you.
  5. We are at #ColumbiaUniversity University to stand with Israel & the Jewish community as Christians in light of the antisemitic demonstrations taking place on campuses across the U.S.
  6. Thanks.I hadn't seen the announcement.Intelligent people will draw their own conclusions on these cobbled together arrangements but no more on the subject as that might be considered "disrespectful".
  7. In where are you referring to? And what you doubt is of no relevance and should be taken with a large pinch of salt .Anybody who reads your <deleted>e knows that
  8. That is disputed and also a complex issue as Jordon were the previous rulers of the West Bank and Palestinians never were the rulers of the land , so Israel disputes the allegations and it is also way off topic . The on going war crimes are Hamas holding hostages , that is an undisputed war crime
  9. I think that is a possible answer to those willing to think outside the box. I did an internet search and it's possible to open a Philippine bank account on line without even going to the Philippines. Surely finding a Philippine address can't be that difficult. Providing DWP with copies of the Philippines in and out stamps in your passport proving that you are living there for the required number of days will be if you're not living there.
  10. It’s interesting how the debate on who should be allowed to speak on University Campuses has so suddenly and diametrically flipped. Gone are the days of ‘You don’t have a right to not be offended’.
  11. All over Europe or UK, the political mafia is freezing pensions and not adapting them to inflation. It is all the more angering andenraging, considering the trillions of dollars handed out blindly to Ukraine and it's highly corrupt bureaucracy.
  12. No advert, it's just a free tip for you to have better search experience. Have you tried it?
  13. Can't give you anymore money because illigal immigrants are very expensive for the budget. You may be a British national but you are overseas and as such a lesser person to those who aren't Brits who have got a leaky boat to the Isles. It's a very, very sad world.
  14. I’ve noticed this pattern myself. They let their hunger pains dictate if they will stamp your visa or not. Best to come back after lunch.
  15. I think 2000. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_state_pension Yet the main article states, Are we in the year 2070, by god I'm aging better than I thought.
  16. It is the Palestinians who are trying to wipe out the Jews and steal their land . That is in the present ,Today , not from some book from 3000 years ago . This war is about what is happening today , its not about the Bible
  17. I could be wrong, but very often a majority of problems are caused mainly by female immigration staff. But I feel bad saying this as it sounds sexist and I am absolutely not one of those.
  18. Do you believe demonstrators should be allowed to block pedestrian and or vehicular traffic, physically of verbally harass people, shout down speakers they do not agree with, and block common areas?
  19. She hit him twice first, being assaulted is not "Being a tad upset". I as most detest men hitting woman but if a woman is going to throw down and attack someone then expect equal in return.
  20. 555 You asked and didn't like the answer, bless you, please don't breed...
  21. Another careless or reckless biker ? Another idiotic farang couple thinking no end of themselves and thinking they can dodge and manage in the reckless and chaotic Thai roads with some fancy car, perhaps rented to show for a week ? Hard to say. Nobody can really tell for either side. Hope the bike fellow recovers fast. p.s. always have a dashcam in Thailand and even better, always be ready to film when dealing with any administratif person behind à counter should it be a bank, immigration or whatever. There seems to be lot of social anger against all farangs who come over, with some social media exhibitionnists loving to flashing their fancy hires cars, money and clothes.
  22. cant find anything to back what you said about canada. link please.
  1. Load more activity