All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Its already a special administrative zone. Oblast Moscow.
  3. Another whistleblower being blown off! 2 Criminal investigators for the IRS comes to mind. The dismissal of the initial whistleblower, allegedly in retaliation for reporting the assault, has also drawn condemnation. Critics argue that such actions undermine efforts to promote accountability and transparency within the CIA.
  4. Flying to Vienna next month to spend a month hiking. Would really appreciate it if you could suggest a few places in Slovakia
  5. Agree that's it's AI and IMO should be declared as such. As for fake information I don't agree it's just info pumped into AI to do the job they should be doing i.e. writing articles not getting AI to do it for them. I really hope these people don't call themselves journalists.
  6. You don't need to go in. It is clear what has occurred. Next time just tell the sender to send you THB.
  7. The Door is eaten up with old timers that censor the crap out of that site also. I got banned about 15 years ago for some petty little thing. One of the mods banned me for life for basically no reason. I had designed a solar panel with local products for hot water and was showing it. They got mad when I would not give the plans over to them.. Knuckle draggers.
  8. I leave almost every year around the end of March for several months. Just too bloody hot. I'm from Vegas. I know hot.
  9. I thought this was a reserve occupation for Indians and Arabs, now we have Europeans muscling in on the action.
  10. Yup, they don't call it the oldest profession for nothing. Still, Thailand has made itself the hub of venality so videos like this are just ....well.....
  11. They're all at it... This article in 2022: https://daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay?newsID=927682 This article also in 2022: https://www.localfutures.org/the-worlds-food-systems-are-in-crisis-big-agribusiness-is-to-blame/ Even AXA... https://www.axa.com/en/insights/how-to-live-in-a-dryer-world All have exactly the same image... ALL this BS AI Generated Fake information...
  12. Does it not concern you what the main organisers of the weekly hate marches are engaged in? For example, Friends of Al Aqsa. They're a pro-Hamas and pro-Hezbollah organisation with links to the Muslim Brotherhood, and who want the removal of Israel as a nation. How they're allowed to continue operating in the UK I don't know. Well I do know. The same reasons the grooming gangs got away with their crimes for decades.
  13. I like the idea of deactivating the debit card when it's not in use, I will just need to look through the app and find out how to deactivate the card then activate it when needed.
  14. Taken from here :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_student_(United_Kingdom) About 12 years ago, my daughter, despite being a British citizen, was denied home student status when she applied for university, even though she spent three years at boarding school in the UK.
  15. Because it's in the U.S. / Canada Home Country topics subforum??? And I don't think Canada has a comparable program that they officially title "Social Security."
  16. Misinformation, strong sex industry here before Vietnam War R&R.
  17. The pathetic bumf we get from the Thaiger is killing the forum which used to be a half decent source of local news and information.... All this fake reporting and AI generated BS is pathetic.... Once full Merged I wonder how quickly The Thaiger will kill off the forum.... Time for a move to the 'door'.... but the layout and usability over there is awful...
  18. Americans thinking of doing any big transfers into Thailand to take advantage of the current currency exchange rates also need to keep in mind that they may trigger additional U.S. government reporting requirements under the FBAR program (for more than $10K held in foreign accounts) and separately under the FATCA program for foreign financial assets totaling various larger amounts, depending on marital status and other details.
  19. Looks like BYD has a service problem in Thailand 🇹🇭.
  20. You'll need to do a better job of explaining that... as its my understanding that after 3 years residence in the UK, a UK student is eligible for UK Uni rates.
  21. If it has not been mentioned before, she is probably not Portuguese, I suspect either Ukrainian or Russian. Many of them escape to Portugal and settle down.
  1. Load more activity